Strange Quests V0.01 Tech Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Desired Scenes

Unaware
6%
Unaware
6%
Aware
6%
Aware
6%
Macro/ Micro-Shrink
6%
Macro/ Micro-Shrink
6%
Same Size
8%
Same Size
8%
Vore + Unbirth
10%
Vore + Unbirth
10%
Foot Fetish Material
2%
Foot Fetish Material
2%
Story Advancement
3%
Story Advancement
3%
Internal Endo (Digestive Tract)
5%
5%
1%
Character Romance
4%

Total votes : 1602

Re: Another Vore RPG GAME!!

Postby Date Masamune » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:21 pm

I can't wait to try this game!
Date Masamune
Participator

Strange Quests (Yet another Vore Game)

Postby lolboy13 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:17 am

Hey you guys! Bad news. Motivation is a terrible thing, but I still want to do it. ;-; I just can't find a drive. I work on it from time to time but not as much as I'd like. I know when to ask for help so here I am, asking. If you have a certain scene in mind suggest it to me here or PM. Additional writers could be beneficial as well as someone who knows a bit about rpg maker. I have asked the great Umi dragon as well as the wonderful twins if they would mind being in the game. To which Umi definitely agreed ^^ Still working on the twins however. Would love to have more well known voracious peoples as well as, well known noms ^3^ But I digress. I would love some help and I really want this to be a good game, but now I leave you with a map.. a map of the great Quest. A strange quest, but a quest. With your help and support you can explore the exciting world ... of Silvernia!

Silvernia.png
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Re: Strange Quests (Yet another Vore Game)

Postby oliverrook » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:56 pm

lolboy13 wrote:Hey you guys! Bad news. Motivation is a terrible thing, but I still want to do it. ;-; I just can't find a drive. I work on it from time to time but not as much as I'd like. I know when to ask for help so here I am, asking. If you have a certain scene in mind suggest it to me here or PM. Additional writers could be beneficial as well as someone who knows a bit about rpg maker. I have asked the great Umi dragon as well as the wonderful twins if they would mind being in the game. To which Umi definitely agreed ^^ Still working on the twins however. Would love to have more well known voracious peoples as well as, well known noms ^3^ But I digress. I would love some help and I really want this to be a good game, but now I leave you with a map.. a map of the great Quest. A strange quest, but a quest. With your help and support you can explore the exciting world ... of Silvernia!

Silvernia.png

Here's a small list of some "well known" voracious peoples/noms:
Sparkythechu - Popular in the pokemon vore community
Alsnapz - Co-creator of Barbftr
Foxy Umbreon - Creator of Voremon

I'm fairly certain all of them would love to be in the game.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Re: Another Vore RPG GAME!!(Update) Now with Name: Strange Q

Postby marduk012 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:59 pm

i dont see game link where is link ? :/
marduk012
New to the forum

Re: Another Vore RPG GAME!!(Update) Now with Name: Strange Q

Postby LightningLord2 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Demo's not out yet.
LightningLord2
???

Re: Strange Quests (Now with Poll)

Postby lolboy13 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Poll Added .3.

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Well first priority IMO would be to establish the story. Find what you want and how you want the story to go. Once that's set down figure out the "must haves" you want for the town for vore scenes. Then design the maps for the areas you want the player to explore. When you know exactly what you want in an area it becomes easier to design the map since you can attribute locations to scenes and decide how to make houses and such.

Example: I want a cooking scene at the inn. I should make sure there's a kitchen area for it. Or I want a foot crush scene in this house, so let's put a shoes object in it somewhere.

In short the order you should do it is The world > People who inhabit the world > The details

So fit the people to the world so it feels like they belong in that world and fit the details to the people so it feels like the people belong there.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Doomlycupcake » Thu May 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Still going? its been a while since anything was posted
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby lolboy13 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Yup, still going. Been a while since I had motivation to do it, but i've had some good ideas. My non-fetish friend wants to help out... but its super fuckin awkward ._. Anyway, I might go by donation priority. Meaning if you donate said amount I'll work on it before anything else .-. Not a good system but it gets community points (I think) Might set up a paypal donation link later. Working on the game right now. BTW

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolboy13 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:40 pm

The_Prof wrote:Well first priority IMO would be to establish the story. Find what you want and how you want the story to go. Once that's set down figure out the "must haves" you want for the town for vore scenes. Then design the maps for the areas you want the player to explore. When you know exactly what you want in an area it becomes easier to design the map since you can attribute locations to scenes and decide how to make houses and such.

Example: I want a cooking scene at the inn. I should make sure there's a kitchen area for it. Or I want a foot crush scene in this house, so let's put a shoes object in it somewhere.

In short the order you should do it is The world > People who inhabit the world > The details

So fit the people to the world so it feels like they belong in that world and fit the details to the people so it feels like the people belong there.

For the most part the main story line is simple. kind of pick it up as you go from place to place sort of deal-eo. I created the world, the town layouts off screen as well as the general atmosphere of this place. The wonders of alone time .3. I get what you're saying though. I will try my best and put in maximum effort.

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolboy13 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Also new idea. Secret path were it is irrelivent to the main story but you go around from town to town, find x amount of objects (Random items or stones) To become a Macro and eat the inhabitants of the island

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat May 07, 2016 1:52 am

lolboy13 wrote:Also new idea. Secret path were it is irrelivent to the main story but you go around from town to town, find x amount of objects (Random items or stones) To become a Macro and eat the inhabitants of the island

sounds fun but in all honesty it's your game mate. We can give all the suggestions we want but if you don't like em you can just toss em and do it your way.

Though speaking of suggestions I would recommend you try putting out a small tech demo of the game early on. Could range from just a single house to a small part of the story, but it's mostly just a snippet for people to see an example of what will be in the game from a live perspective, and let's people spot any initial holes or bad trends in your game that you can catch and fix early on. (for example bad spelling, battle balance, XP gains, ect)
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Re: Strange Quests V0.01 Tech Demo

Postby lolboy13 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:58 am

https://mega.nz/#!ZM5zhJgB!NYlMfqKF6jMx ... ekKtik7WBA Ere ya go. Ain't got much but its something. Working on it some more

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby dontcare143 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Can anyone one tell me what you can do or is the only function is the map
dontcare143
New to the forum

Postby lolboy13 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:33 pm

You can enter the town through the gate .-.

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby falseface » Tue May 17, 2016 5:29 pm

ok couple of bugs I found in a few minutes, if you use nap through an npc on the second floor of the inn you're stuck in permanent night* correction if you use nap at all you are stuck in the night. If you try to enter the building with double doors at night you're kicked out but still in the door tile, and if you enter the second door tile you get stuck in a black abyss* correction just entering the right door tile regardless of time leads to being trapped. oh and going up stairs seems a bit bugged, sometimes the tile that moves you works sometimes it doesn't. That's all I've found so far but I'll keep my eyes open.
Spoiler: show
which color do you find evil?
red
black
green
orange
blue
well which ever you chose ten people hate you now
falseface
Been posting for a bit

Postby wetcardboardbox » Tue May 17, 2016 6:34 pm

It's nice to see a game project so ambitiously diverse. Good luck!
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vanny » Sat May 21, 2016 11:25 pm

I like that there is going to be scenes for almost everyone I like the variety. Right now there is no completed scenes and the game could use some sfx but it's looking good. Not many glitches just very incomplete.
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doomlycupcake » Sun May 22, 2016 5:17 am

By changing the maps numbers you can visit any you like. Number 017 seems like a cockvore scene
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby hunter1243 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:01 pm

cant enter the holes even in shrink potion mode
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game