My MUGEN vore roster - show me yours!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My MUGEN vore roster - show me yours!

Postby Emberell » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Hi again!

I've put together a list of the moves related to the characters in oliverrook's collection, organized more or less how they appear there. Do be sure to take a look in the character files themselves - sometimes, the creators have them listed in a readme. But for convenience, I've compiled a list here! Some of the combos may be a bit off, though, so if anyone can help point me in the right direction with the ones I don't quite understand, that'd be a great help! Especially if I've missed a move entirely. For characters with multiple entries, I've specified using parentheses and their entry name in the select.def.

Our current code list is:
Code: Select all
Applejack: down + back + forward + X + Y
Rarity: Y
Yoshi (yoshivore3): Y + Z
Yoshi (yoshivore2, nicole, tina): Z (requires 1 bar of power)
Spike: C + Z
Spike2: C + Z , Tailvore: down + down + back + C (Requires 2 bars of power) , Anal vore: (In  the air) down + down + C
Fox Girl (barbftrbluefox): C
Lugia (barbftrlugia): C
Raptor (barbftrraptor):  X , Anal vore: Y , Tail vore?: Z
Thrisha (barbftrthrisha): A
Yoshi (barbftryoshi): C
Goodra (barbftrgoodra): X
Charizard (charizard2): Z , Aerial counter (oral vore): Y
Lucario (lucario): C + Z (requires 1 bar of power)
Lucario (lucari_m): down + back + X + Z (requires 2 bars of power)
Milotic: C + Z, you can move prey afterwards with back or forward
Mewtwo: C + Z (requires some power, ~ half a bar)
Scolipede: down + forward + C + Z , UB/AV: down + back + C + Z
AgumonVore: Forward + A + Z (requires 1 bar of power)
Blaziken: down + down&forward + forward + A + B
Charizard (charizardvore): down + down&back, back + A + B , hold down to sit when prey is consumed , afterwards you can also press back to perform an anal hold
Lopunny: C + Z (requires 1 bar of power)
Breloom: C + Z
Pikachu: Y + Z
Jolteon: C + Z
Torchic (achamo): Y + Z
Umbreon: Y
Flareon: C + Z
Snivy: C + Z (requires 1 bar of power)
Kirby: down + back + X + Z (requires 1 bar of power, not certain on the combination. like below, mash the buttons in some order and it should work))
Bowser (bowser_mv88): down + back + X + Y (I'm not sure on the combination exactly. Massh down and back and X and Y and you'll see it.)
Python: C
Grizela: Z
---
Android Maid: B + Y , swallow by pressing down + down (requires 1 bar of power)
Tabitha: down + down + y (requires 1,000 power, oponent may need to jump) , UB: down + down + B , UB hyper: down + down + A + B
---
---
---
NT:  forward, down, down&forward, X or Y or Z
Felicia (felicia vore): back + down + Y + Z

In my own files, I actually have them saved as little notepad documents (titled helpfully, 'keys'), so I can always peruse them later after discovering them once. Hence why some of them are a little rougher than others. If people want to see more codes and such displayed here, I can edit this post to contain more easily enough. Is that something y'all would like to see?
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:49 pm

I...personally prefer the first Charizard vore over the second one.
For personal reasons.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tonyvld » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 pm

So you said the vorish ones were below the redline, and I noticed ya got one vorish char according to what you said, that I have been searching high and low for, Gardevoir, now if you could upload her file to Mega or Dropbox or somethin I would appreciate it Emberell
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emberell » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:28 pm

tonyvld wrote:So you said the vorish ones were below the redline, and I noticed ya got one vorish char according to what you said, that I have been searching high and low for, Gardevoir, now if you could upload her file to Mega or Dropbox or somethin I would appreciate it Emberell

Hi tonyvld!

I've sent you a link via PM - hopefully, it's the one you're looking for! If there are any others, feel free to respond to that PM - I have most of them ready for easy wrapping/unwrapping.

- Emberell
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 am

Here's a gigginox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ypKlrh520
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ta4ki ... gginox.zip

Some variety of Vore attacks, but all oral in nature.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gear0000 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:02 am

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby wheeguy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:02 am

I was wondering about the new Flareon edit that popped up about 2 months ago, featuring AV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q9VeTjwv0

Does anyone know where to get this? None of the character downloads have been updated, not even in Eggbomber's recent update overhaul in his character select.
wheeguy
New to the forum

Postby 2ndVenus » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:26 am

So much setup time, would you guys be able zip up and share your whole Mugen rather than just the Chars folder? So much woooork X3
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Postby KiaTheHarpy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 am

how are you able to have that many I only have 2 rows to pick from?
KiaTheHarpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emberell » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:43 am

Hi, KiaTheHarpy!

To have more character slots in mugen, you need to mess about with the System.def file. There are a few guides around the net for doing it, if you're interested in working it for yourself (a quick search reveals this one) - but it can be a little bit complicated! If I recall correctly, the old Monster Mugen (which can be found here on Eka's: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... ster+mugen ) has it set up so that there are a bunch more character slots available (though, if I recall, it also has most or all of them filled). That could be an easier solution, if you're not looking to do a lot of work. Alternatively, I can send you my data files - which if you replace your own with, should allow you to have around 255 characters (similar to Monster mugen, linked earlier here), with few of them filled. Though, in that case, you'll want to be careful to leave your own Select.def intact, to preserve your characters.

Anyways! I hope this all helped. Best of luck, however you go about it!

- Emberell
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Sat May 13, 2017 5:27 pm

All of the files are gone and I'm worried that I'm necroing.
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game