My MUGEN vore roster - show me yours!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

My MUGEN vore roster - show me yours!

Postby oliverrook » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Ok, so I've scoured the internet, and downloaded pretty much every mugen vore character I could find, and here's the result (Unfourtunatly, Derpy is not a vore character. :( ):
MugenVoreRoster.png

(Note, a couple of them are different major versions of each other)
(In order: MLP, Yoshis, Barbftr, Pokemon (Lots of these), Other nintendo characters, python, a couple humanoids, queen squid, more humanoids, derpy (like I said, she's not vore), and the default 2 characters).
Any of them I've missed? Any you're working on making yourself? Post your own rosters below.

EDIT (copied from lower post):
Ok, so here's an upload for those who want it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z96eof14a1k40oz/chars.zip?dl=0
NOTE: If ANYONE sees there characters in this file and wants them removed, I will be happy to oblige, and simply link to them instead.
NOTE 2: You may need to use a zip program other than the default windows one, as certain characters contain files with formats that windows doesn't recognize on its own. I recommend 7-zip. Just google it. Don't worry, they'll still work on the windows version of mugen ;)

Also, this is a compilation I've made over several YEARS. I didn't find all of them at once, and I definitely didn't make any of them myself (I wish I had the skill to do that). Finally, all the credit goes to the people who made these characters, I simply am posting a compilation because people seem to want it.
Last edited by oliverrook on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Re: My MUGEN vore roster - show me yours!

Postby tritrium » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Lol u got like 10x more vore chars then i got 8O
tritrium
Participator

Postby oliverrook » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:38 pm

I do remember several other much older mugen characters, such as an orca, and a mechadragon, as well as several others I saw in a youtube video a few years ago. If anyone can point me towards these, I'd like to expand my collection further. (He says as if he doesn't have enough)
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Why is there Kung Fu Man in a vore based roster?

Also, the mecha dragon one, and orca characters were mine, if memory serves.
http://gcnmario.free.fr/mugen/characters.html
http://gcnmario.free.fr/mugen/chars/ocra.zip
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby oliverrook » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Thanks. Those are the ones.
The kung fu man is on the roster because I like to use him as a prey character.
Also, the youtube video I was mentioning had several other mugen vore characters that weren't on your site, so I'm still looking. By the way, which characters on the site are vore-based, and which ones aren't?
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 pm

The ones I have vore based are the Orca, Cheep Chomp, Mecha Dragon, Ultimate Chimera, Chomper (hard & soft vore character), Mouser (vore + internal boss fight)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Big_D » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:36 pm

any chance you could link where you got them
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stressformurder » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:39 am

Wait who's that on the left of Karin? Also, who's that on the left of NT mama? Are they vore characters also?
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Mushroomfly » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:51 am

stressformurder wrote:Wait who's that on the left of Karin? Also, who's that on the left of NT mama? Are they vore characters also?

The one next to Karin is an edit of Grizela, a Mugen OC. The other is the breastvore character from another thread I believe.
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:26 am

I've actually been thinking of making a VMugen character compendium, complete with download links, move descriptions, and AI Descriptions. Like the actual ones, not like the Ryona ones that just bite down on other charactes.

You seem to have several that I didn't even know existed, though so I don't know if you are better to do this. Honestly if you don't feel like investing the time though, maybe you could just turf me the links if you got em, so I don't have to track them all down, or figure out who they are.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lolodstlol » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:20 am

So all of them but derpy are vore characters?
lolodstlol
New to the forum

Postby Fevix » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:25 am

Any chance you could post download links to them? There's a few there that seem interesting.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby ownednooberhaha » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:01 am

Would love a download of your mugen game
ownednooberhaha
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Ok, so here's an upload for those who want it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z96eof14a1k40oz/chars.zip?dl=0
NOTE: If ANYONE sees there characters in this file and wants them removed, I will be happy to oblige, and simply link to them instead.
NOTE 2: You may need to use a zip program other than the default windows one, as certain characters contain files with formats that windows doesn't recognize on its own. I recommend 7-zip. Just google it. Don't worry, they'll still work on the windows version of mugen ;)

Also, this is a compilation I've made over several YEARS. I didn't find all of them at once, and I definitely didn't make any of them myself (I wish I had the skill to do that). Finally, all the credit goes to the people who made these characters, I simply am posting a compilation because people seem to want it.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Mushroomfly wrote:
stressformurder wrote:Wait who's that on the left of Karin? Also, who's that on the left of NT mama? Are they vore characters also?

The one next to Karin is an edit of Grizela, a Mugen OC. The other is the breastvore character from another thread I believe.

So the mugen OC is a vore character also? If so, she seems PRETTY interesting. There aren't a lot of human vore characters for mugen, and she looks animeish. Any videos anywhere of them in action?
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Pilum » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:37 pm

stressformurder wrote:
Mushroomfly wrote:

So the mugen OC is a vore character also? If so, she seems PRETTY interesting. There aren't a lot of human vore characters for mugen, and she looks animeish. Any videos anywhere of them in action?

The Grizela edit was made by Jack with a little help from me. No video yet, but the download link is in his thread here.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Emberell » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:39 am

Hi!

This is my own roster (padded a bit thanks to your post, oliverrook, thanks so much!), though it's been long enough since most of my other downloads that I don't know where I got most of them. I figure one or more might be of use to some folk here who rae looking for specific vorish characters and the like. The vorish characters are the ones below the red line, with two notable exceptions - scolipede has two variants, one AV and one UB, and the one above the line is the AV variant while the one below is the UB variant. Metroid may also count for some as a vorish character, though it only has its signature life drain attack.

They have no particular order - besides my own ranking of them. Spoilered because it's a large image. Some of the characters I don't have any idea of how to perform their vorish attacks, but I know they have them! Edit: image may be cut off by spoiler thing. Should be easily fixed by right clicking and opening the image in a new tab (or, failing that option, just downloading the image itself. It can also be found here, if this for whatever reason gives trouble: http://sta.sh/0173k6e5942e

Spoiler: show

Anyways. If anyone's interested in particulars, just send me a PM or such. I can rather easily wrap individuals up in a little zip and pass them along. I figure this can help people get an idea of what's out there. I'm sure there are more I'm missing, too... For reasons regarding personal taste, I've excluded from my own roster things like the one-hit kill orca, mouser, a gyarados similar to the orca, Kuromaru (spelling unsure, it should be in the monster mugen file mentioned in my second post)... and a few others whose vore move combos were bafflingly impossible to perform. I never was much good with fighting game combos!

- Emberell

(EDIT: I keep this updated)
Last edited by Emberell on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fevix » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 am

Emberell wrote:Hi!

This is my own roster (padded a bit thanks to your post, oliverrook, thanks so much!), though it's been long enough since most of my other downloads that I don't know where I got most of them. I figure one or more might be of use to some folk here who rae looking for specific vorish characters and the like. The vorish characters are the ones below the red line, with two notable exceptions - scolipede has two variants, one AV and one UB, and the one above the line is the AV variant while the one below is the UB variant. Metroid may also count for some as a vorish character, though it only has its signature life drain attack.

They have no particular order - besides my own ranking of them. Spoilered because it's a large image. Some of the characters I don't have any idea of how to perform their vorish attacks, but I know they have them! Edit: image may be cut off by spoiler thing. Should be easily fixed by right clicking and opening the image in a new tab (or, failing that option, just downloading the image itself. It can also be found here, if this for whatever reason gives trouble: http://sta.sh/01r306z9tmgs

Anyways. If anyone's interested in particulars, just send me a PM or such. I can rather easily wrap individuals up in a little zip and pass them along. I figure this can help people get an idea of what's out there. I'm sure there are more I'm missing, too... For reasons regarding personal taste, I've excluded from my own roster things like the one-hit kill orca, mouser, a gyarados similar to the orca, Kuromaru (spelling unsure!)... and a few others whose vore move combos were bafflingly impossible to perform. I never was much good with fighting game combos!

- Emberell

I'm actually more interested in your system.def, that looks like an amazing character select and my flailings in my own system.def have given less that optimal results.
I'd actually enjoy getting all of those characters, too, more characters=more fun!
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emberell » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:45 am

Hi!

For those of you who are interested in seeing my set up - having a rather large number of available slots is super helpful for adding new vorish characters - I've put up my data folder and the files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/does66jorwayda0/data.zip?dl=0

Most of this was just taken from the rather old Monster Mugen, which I got from an ancient topic here on Eka's, in conjunction with a bit of online research as to how to apply changes. Do take note, though, some change I've made has disabled the victory text, and I'm not sure exactly what that was. The old topic, I believe, was this one, here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=20266&hilit=monster+mugen

I hope this helps!

- Emberell
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:10 pm

Any chance of some controls and moves info? Most of these I don't seem to be able to unlock any of the vore attacks.
Snivy for example looks like a great character with some fun moves, but I can't find any of them besides accidentally getting one once, and the AI-AI match never uses them because she has such powerful combat moves.
soline
---

Next

Return to Vore game