Harem Manager With Vore (a RAGs game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Harem Manager With Vore (a RAGs game)

Postby ndk » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:48 am

As far as the Rags problems people are having I *think* what is going on is that if you try to play it in the more recent version of RAGs not only will it not work but it will attempt to update something in the game file which then stops it working in the 2.4 version unless you delete and re-download.

As for spelling, if anyone did want to correct any that would be cool, but the text is in so many little bits I don't think there is any way to do it besides if that person just opens the file in the full RAGs editor (also things like room names, and action tabs would need all the links to them updated if changed).
As stated I do not have the ability to spell well (an no spell check isn't a magic cure) nore the inclination to spend time on that it being such an effort for me. I don't understand why people have an issue with this I warn them and if they can't stand bad spelling they can just avoid it, its not like I'm forcing or even asking people to play - just offering it if they think they would still like to.

I may do a minor update soon but otherwise will probably take a brake from this project for a while so i can come back to it with fresh perspective.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:32 am

Well for spelling spell checkers kind of are a magic cure, that is literally their purpose. They may or may not do anything for grammar though. For instance

There going to go home today.

Wouldn't likely catch the problem through spell check.

Theire going to go home today.

A spell checker would find that no problem.

As for why people care? It's a text based game, I'd wager a lot of people into text based games are rp'ers or former rp'ers where grammar and spelling is kind of a big deal. Also it kind of breaks the mood of a fap session if you have to pause and try to figure out what was actually meant by a sentence because it doesn't make any sense.

But it seems you have more difficulty in the grammar than spelling.

Not trying to be confrontational or anything, just trying to tell it like it is. I have no stake in this project anyways, rags is one of my least favorite mediums for games in general so I've got no feelings one way or the other for where you take this thing.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:53 am

I had installed 2.4 before giving later versions a go.

I just re-downloaded your game, and un-installed/re-installed RAGS 2.4 and I have the same result. I also attempted to open it in the editor and had the same failure.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ndk » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:38 pm

I’ve uploaded a minor update (see first post), very minor really the only reason it is worth re-uploading for is that I defiantly won’t do any more on this project for a while my RAGS editor license having run out.
Changes that have been made include:
-Taking up Njux’s suseation that checking out a woman shows how fulling she is
-The dining room is a tiny bit more effective with women having various chances of pigging out there
-some women have alternative pics that show during sex or vore
-a couple of women added.

People who still have issues when running in 2.4: no idea what's causing problems for you sorry :?
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Okay so I tried it out but I keep getting "This RAGS file is unreadable." when I try to open the game file. This is the same with all the versions of RAGS.

I think this may be a problem with RAGS/your game and windows 7 as it seems other windows 7 users have the same issues.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:39 am

Links seem to be down? Filedropper won't do anything.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby AllmightyImortal » Tue May 17, 2016 12:55 pm

I can't download game it just takes me to the website
AllmightyImortal
New to the forum

Postby Thadeu » Tue May 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Where is the game?
Thadeu
???

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 am

How do you download
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 am

Do you still have the files for the game your self?
Because the links in the main post all goes to file dropper's main page and not a download page, so maybe you could ether try re uploading it to that service or try another up/download service.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:57 am

Everyone who visit's this thread, don't bother. The files don't work for most people, not to mention that the link is dead, and the developer have just stopped with the game entirely. This game is dead and there is no reason to beat a dead horse.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby cainthemad » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:50 am

um so I downloaded and installed rags and now I tried the dropfiles thing but it comes up as nothing
cainthemad
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:55 am

cainthemad wrote:um so I downloaded and installed rags and now I tried the dropfiles thing but it comes up as nothing

my god...how can you be so stupid and not read the damned last post date....this is over a year old!
Firon
---

Postby cainthemad » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:01 am

cool no need to be an ass you just need to say dude its a year old and ill just re read it and say ok I goofed up
cainthemad
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:54 am

ya... that was kinda harsh for something so simple like ya you spent a good 14 seconds to comer see if this topic got a real update but at the same time its not that big of a deal
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game