A. Vyssinis MUGEN vore edit

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A. Vyssinis MUGEN vore edit

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:42 pm

I don't know how and I don't know why but somehow the file got successfully downloaded after all!
I found it just sitting in the download folders page as if it had always been there. Total WTF moment when I saw it! Oh well problem solved, thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it!^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:41 pm

drpolice wrote:
Four_Spears wrote:A good idea for a person in your particular position with your skills would be to possibly touch up on older vore edits that might need a few kinks worked out.

For example, there's a Vore Felicia a Vore Gardevior and a Vore Grizela that could use some work.

If fact, the most ideal possible outcome would be for the people who ARE capable of putting together vore edits to collaborate on characters together one at a time.

By this, it may very well be possible for the existing Vore Mugen Community editors to better develop their skills, productivity and range of knowledge on MUGEN. Also, more edits may be possible in a shorter period of time through effective collaboration with more frequent communication and committed teamwork.

Smiley, JackHereTheRealOne, ShinySpiritSeer, Pilum, ToasterBoi and a few others are all contributors and educated enough in MUGEN to be able to help you...as really, all of you should already be opening up communication lines with each other so all of you just may feel the work burden of your Mugen-editing efforts lighten considerably if you all help teach each other certain tricks, tools and techniques to make better characters and better-working coding/designs.

Trust me when I say that working together with a team on one idea is much, much better than working alone on any kind of project.

Oh, I have indeed considered that. I just worry about doing a character that someone else started work on and then said hypothetical person started complaining about permission and whatnot. But if they would be okay with it, I'd totally add more stuff to a character.

Ask, and you shall receive! Any of those characters you mentioned, I would be willing to help out with. Word of warning, though, I mainly work with sprites.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:19 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:
drpolice wrote:
Four_Spears wrote:A good idea for a person in your particular position with your skills would be to possibly touch up on older vore edits that might need a few kinks worked out.

For example, there's a Vore Felicia a Vore Gardevior and a Vore Grizela that could use some work.

If fact, the most ideal possible outcome would be for the people who ARE capable of putting together vore edits to collaborate on characters together one at a time.

By this, it may very well be possible for the existing Vore Mugen Community editors to better develop their skills, productivity and range of knowledge on MUGEN. Also, more edits may be possible in a shorter period of time through effective collaboration with more frequent communication and committed teamwork.

Smiley, JackHereTheRealOne, ShinySpiritSeer, Pilum, ToasterBoi and a few others are all contributors and educated enough in MUGEN to be able to help you...as really, all of you should already be opening up communication lines with each other so all of you just may feel the work burden of your Mugen-editing efforts lighten considerably if you all help teach each other certain tricks, tools and techniques to make better characters and better-working coding/designs.

Trust me when I say that working together with a team on one idea is much, much better than working alone on any kind of project.

Oh, I have indeed considered that. I just worry about doing a character that someone else started work on and then said hypothetical person started complaining about permission and whatnot. But if they would be okay with it, I'd totally add more stuff to a character.

Ask, and you shall receive! Any of those characters you mentioned, I would be willing to help out with. Word of warning, though, I mainly work with sprites.

Hey, if you got sprites I can do coding! (Seriously, I coded a extra lives system into a Donkey Kong, overriding the health bar, I just need to get the balloon counter working.)
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:14 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Hey, if you got sprites I can do coding! (Seriously, I coded a extra lives system into a Donkey Kong, overriding the health bar, I just need to get the balloon counter working.)

(edited this out of the sleepy pose image above:)
Like these, or a full character sprite-set?
If ToasterBoi and/or DrPolice could edit certain frames of these sprites or others to be utilized to replace the blackout, might that be more effective?

That Vore Felicia needs better sprite work and FAR more coding work ahead of the others as her vore act blacks out the screen instantly and most of her attacks are absolutely rubbish and unfinished.... much like the state NT Mama was initially in before she was spiffied up.

... but on the other hand, she's still very unique in the fact that (aside from demonjr, charizard and Milotic) she's the only human-ish mugen character that does full-tour when prey survives the digesting portion of the vore move.

Keeping that bit intact would make her far more interesting, setting her apart from other vore characters and edits.

The Gardevoir and the Grizela may need better coding (grizela is missing some sounds and a slight bit of better positioning/tweaking during the vore animation while gardevoire's vore spritework could use a bit more of a touchup and her post-vore winning animations coding could use some corrections since it might lead to the match not ending properly.)

=======================
To be perfectly honest, I have one huge problem with Milotic, which is the absurdly bloated filezize since it's likely that the audio files are poorly compressed or not compressed at all as the .snd file is 87 MB in size and ALL of her "standard" voice clip sounds are poorly ripped (most likely from the anime) and integrated slipshod right into the character... but in Milotic's character exists a second and third set of sound clips that are superior voice clips that are infinitely better-suited for use (but only selectable when choosing milotic with the start button together with either a, b or c. )

Milotic's "Start + C" sound clips are the best and really should be the only ones on the character. All the other sounds should be completely chopped out crom the coding and pruned from the .snd file so all the variations/palettes of Milotic uses the same exact set.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:02 am

Four_Spears wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Hey, if you got sprites I can do coding! (Seriously, I coded a extra lives system into a Donkey Kong, overriding the health bar, I just need to get the balloon counter working.)

(edited this out of the sleepy pose image above:)
Like these, or a full character sprite-set?
If ToasterBoi and/or DrPolice could edit certain frames of these sprites or others to be utilized to replace the blackout, might that be more effective?

That Vore Felicia needs better sprite work and FAR more coding work ahead of the others as her vore act blacks out the screen instantly and most of her attacks are absolutely rubbish and unfinished.... much like the state NT Mama was initially in before she was spiffied up.

... but on the other hand, she's still very unique in the fact that (aside from demonjr, charizard and Milotic) she's the only human-ish mugen character that does full-tour when prey survives the digesting portion of the vore move.

Keeping that bit intact would make her far more interesting, setting her apart from other vore characters and edits.

The Gardevoir and the Grizela may need better coding (grizela is missing some sounds and a slight bit of better positioning/tweaking during the vore animation while gardevoire's vore spritework could use a bit more of a touchup and her post-vore winning animations coding could use some corrections since it might lead to the match not ending properly.)

=======================
To be perfectly honest, I have one huge problem with Milotic, which is the absurdly bloated filezize since it's likely that the audio files are poorly compressed or not compressed at all as the .snd file is 87 MB in size and ALL of her "standard" voice clip sounds are poorly ripped (most likely from the anime) and integrated slipshod right into the character... but in Milotic's character exists a second and third set of sound clips that are superior voice clips that are infinitely better-suited for use (but only selectable when choosing milotic with the start button together with either a, b or c. )

Milotic's "Start + C" sound clips are the best and really should be the only ones on the character. All the other sounds should be completely chopped out crom the coding and pruned from the .snd file so all the variations/palettes of Milotic uses the same exact set.

Alright first off, the Felica: We SHOULD port the coding of the move to another version of Felicia because someone used an Incomplete version to make it. As for the sprites you've arranged? I'd need each sprite as a separate file to be able to fully implement, but then again I'd need the rest of the sprites, like...the whole swallowing process, as well as a few idles for the stomach

Second: Milotic
I've actually worked a bit with Milotic and have experienced bad loading times due to this. most of these god awful sounds for the first 6 colors bother me
Colors 8,9,10 all have good sounds. 7 has more original, as far as I know, Sounds. 11 and 12 share the god awful sounds with the others
The solution? Find the triggers, change them, get rid of the old sounds, simple as that.
I'll try to do this tomorrow when I have the time.
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:38 pm

I'm here. I can edit sprites, that's my specialty.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:19 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:
Alright first off, the Felica: We SHOULD port the coding of the move to another version of Felicia because someone used an Incomplete version to make it. As for the sprites you've arranged? I'd need each sprite as a separate file to be able to fully implement, but then again I'd need the rest of the sprites, like...the whole swallowing process, as well as a few idles for the stomach

Second: Milotic
I've actually worked a bit with Milotic and have experienced bad loading times due to this. most of these god awful sounds for the first 6 colors bother me
Colors 8,9,10 all have good sounds. 7 has more original, as far as I know, Sounds. 11 and 12 share the god awful sounds with the others
The solution? Find the triggers, change them, get rid of the old sounds, simple as that.
I'll try to do this tomorrow when I have the time.

All of that sounds excellent. And yes, perhaps it may be best that we use a better-coded felicia for the basis of the vore-edit process. 100% agree with that...no offense to the original creator. Just seems like less work that way.

ToasterBoi wrote:I'm here. I can edit sprites, that's my specialty.

Excellent.
I may not be very talented with coding or editing..... BUT (as noted above and in the thread with Smiley's Karin Edit) I am VERY good at pinpointing certain frames of animation that would be suitable for best suited for editing in vore moves (At least startup/ending.)
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:54 am

Guys?

Any of you familiar with this creator?
I'm not sure if he's a native english speaker, but what are the odds he could be contacted?
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:59 pm

What creator? Who?
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:17 pm

drpolice wrote:What creator? Who?

"のあしめ"
I can't read japanese, but that's the name of the uploader, apparently.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ifMz ... yyX5z5Avpw
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:42 pm

There's a Twitter account in the video description.
Maybe you could contact them via that if you use Google Translate?
smiley
Participator

Postby Zlymo » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:55 am

Your edit of Vyssinis is truly amazing but why stop there? This character has amazing potential to be one of the best characters ever :D.

Your unbirth hyper has no indication as to if it is a hyper or not (other than using 1 bar of power) in Vyssinis case some bubbly sound and a picture appears. (This is mostly to tell the difference between the hyper and a move she does that causes her to jump in the same manner.
It would be awesome if she was able to use the unbirth hyper during a grapple. While holding her opponent she simply shoves them into her vagina, it could be programmed for the AI to use if she is holding her opponent, has atleast 1 bar of power and the opponent has 50% or less health.

There is one hyper move that seems to be unfinished or bugged. It costs 3 bars, causes a squidlike pirate flag to appear and if it hits she grabs her opponent and some hearts appear but it barly does any damage so im not sure what it does or supposted to do. Perhaps you can modify that to do something cooler. Maybe a rapey move to absorb some health back to Vyssinis.

Whatever you decide to do it will probably be cool but please consider my suggestions :)
Zlymo
New to the forum

Postby ladre » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:53 am

GIGGINOX...cool

and it appears he can speak english
ladre
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Zlymo wrote:Your edit of Vyssinis is truly amazing but why stop there? This character has amazing potential to be one of the best characters ever :D.

Your unbirth hyper has no indication as to if it is a hyper or not (other than using 1 bar of power) in Vyssinis case some bubbly sound and a picture appears. (This is mostly to tell the difference between the hyper and a move she does that causes her to jump in the same manner.
It would be awesome if she was able to use the unbirth hyper during a grapple. While holding her opponent she simply shoves them into her vagina, it could be programmed for the AI to use if she is holding her opponent, has atleast 1 bar of power and the opponent has 50% or less health.

There is one hyper move that seems to be unfinished or bugged. It costs 3 bars, causes a squidlike pirate flag to appear and if it hits she grabs her opponent and some hearts appear but it barly does any damage so im not sure what it does or supposted to do. Perhaps you can modify that to do something cooler. Maybe a rapey move to absorb some health back to Vyssinis.

Whatever you decide to do it will probably be cool but please consider my suggestions :)

That hyper immobolizes the target after a bit, and it's a kiss more or less
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zlymo » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:08 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:That hyper immobolizes the target after a bit, and it's a kiss more or less

Yea I noticed that after playing around some more, it is very rarely used and its not often it hits. But if I get it right its kinda nuts if it hits as it causes the opponent to be randomly stunned at a very frequent phase, this effect seem to last forever or a very long time. Either way it would be better with a more awesome level 3 hyper imo, maybe add another level 2 hyper aswell :D
Zlymo
New to the forum

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:04 pm

のあしめ = Assymetric
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby KiWolfGirl » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Sorry for a bit of a necro, I've finally found this character but I really don't know how to chain its grab moves. Anyone here that knows how to do it?
KiWolfGirl
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:08 am

The "keep your opponent inside" key/finisher doesn't seem to be working.
Turbotowns
???

Previous

Return to Vore game