Giantess Unity game WIP

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess Unity game WIP

Postby oliverrook » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Love this. Might do a few texture/model changes when it comes out and make it an anthro giantess (if that's alright with you of course)
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby zombieking125 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:36 pm

hopefully there'll be a demo soon, because you've peaked my interest with those screenshots
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibet » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Wow, that looks really difficult! I shall eagerly await the release :)
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Doomlycupcake » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:46 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj0cupanb ... TStest.zip since it wasn't posted here. tho the game keeps crashing i guess its kinda too early too play huh
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby ehur » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:19 am

I can't figure out how to get the remote to work once I have all four batteries. Does it do something off screen, or is that part just not done yet?
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Batteries do nothing atm. Only things that do are the blender and thermostat. Coins do nothing, most giantesses aren't solid yet, and it's still an early demo.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:42 am

An Anthro Varient Would be Nice to See in later Updates one thing i can Say the models look a lil Choppy in some points
seth270
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:28 am

I tried playing it but, the game crashes before it even gives the option to play it! What do I do?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:35 am

Only other Question is How does one Go about getting into the chick's mouth? the controls aren't explained very well
seth270
Participator

Postby killermeow » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:56 am

seth270 wrote:Only other Question is How does one Go about getting into the chick's mouth? the controls aren't explained very well

You can't, I've tried. Mouth doesn't open wide enough. Also, models are going more anime/cartoonish, not sure how to feel about it. If you want to see the discussions, you should probably head over to Giantesscity and the thread on this over there, since that's where all of the updates are happening.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:31 am

killermeow wrote:You can't, I've tried. Mouth doesn't open wide enough. Also, models are going more anime/cartoonish, not sure how to feel about it. If you want to see the discussions, you should probably head over to Giantesscity and the thread on this over there, since that's where all of the updates are happening.

got the link to the page
seth270
Participator

Postby CapinPlanet » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:27 pm

Yeah it's not completely finished and there's a lot of bugs. And unfinished parts. And yes I was planning on a graphics overhaul to a more stylized approach. I didn't like the generic look of the models I'm currently using. That being said I am open to ideas for interactions or types of giantess models or new game modes if anyone has any ideas.
CapinPlanet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krieg » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 pm

CapinPlanet wrote:Yeah it's not completely finished and there's a lot of bugs. And unfinished parts. And yes I was planning on a graphics overhaul to a more stylized approach. I didn't like the generic look of the models I'm currently using. That being said I am open to ideas for interactions or types of giantess models or new game modes if anyone has any ideas.

My only suggestion would be, buttstuff. Lots of buttstuff. There's hardly much of it around :E
Krieg
Participator

Postby heath » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:28 pm

May I suggest some Breast stuff and maybe getting bounced from Ass to mouth :gulp:
heath
Participator

Postby SylvaPsycho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:17 pm

seth270 wrote:
killermeow wrote:You can't, I've tried. Mouth doesn't open wide enough. Also, models are going more anime/cartoonish, not sure how to feel about it. If you want to see the discussions, you should probably head over to Giantesscity and the thread on this over there, since that's where all of the updates are happening.

got the link to the page

For those of you who want to know the progress of this game here's a link to the thread killermeow mentioned that's on GC:

https://www.giantesscity.com/forum/view ... &start=300
SylvaPsycho
New to the forum

Postby Grimbug » Wed May 09, 2018 10:07 am

Is there a more recent version?
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:40 pm

No.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kuki » Tue May 15, 2018 7:18 am

how to get to woman on the bed?
kuki
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game