forest monster vore game reloaded (beta)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: forest monster vore game reloaded (beta)

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Pou28 wrote:Heya! I love the game, but is it only me that sometimes the pictures which show the throat, mouth, belly from the inside cut off? I have that a lot.

[ http://i.imgur.com/OOm3Jn0.png ]

Maybe somebody knows how to fix that?

There are a lot of problems like this in the current game, and hungryxgirl has some problems he/she is dealing with so I've started working on the game. Check out the "Forest Monster HD" thread. This issue has already been fixed.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Pou28 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Does somebody know how i can get to the mermaids? I am a little stuck with the tiger girl quest. I just keeps looping after i defeated her once.
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:45 am

Pou28 wrote:Does somebody know how i can get to the mermaids? I am a little stuck with the tiger girl quest. I just keeps looping after i defeated her once.

Mermaids ? If you talk to the eelgirl, it is random battle in the Centaur zone.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Kastaa » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:48 am

The giantess in the west side of town apparently has a quest available. The ''quest'' involves getting her food from a store, I cannot find neither food or the correct store though.

Is this a thing yet? or am I just dumb?
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:21 am

Kastaa wrote:The giantess in the west side of town apparently has a quest available. The ''quest'' involves getting her food from a store, I cannot find neither food or the correct store though.

Leave her house and go to the bottom right corner of the same area. There's a market stand there where you can get some meat.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kastaa » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:12 am

anirishnirvana wrote:
Kastaa wrote:The giantess in the west side of town apparently has a quest available. The ''quest'' involves getting her food from a store, I cannot find neither food or the correct store though.

Leave her house and go to the bottom right corner of the same area. There's a market stand there where you can get some meat.

Thanks for a quick answer buddy
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:22 am

Took a quick look at this today. It is an interesting game so far, and I think it's going well! Not so much my type I'm afraid, so I might not decide to play through all of it.

Considering this is the second game here using those monster girl sprites, I guess I may ask: Is there any possibility that you might consider an option to toggle between the current monster girls (humans with ears / tails) and full anthro variants, maybe even feral ones? Obviously this depends on whether it's still within the desired theme to do so, and if you can find graphics for that. If this was possible however, it would make the game a lot more playable for those like me as well :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby FallenOne45 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 am

i can't beat the tiger girl quest when ever i beat her in battle it just lets me fight her over and over
FallenOne45
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:13 pm

FallenOne45 wrote:i can't beat the tiger girl quest when ever i beat her in battle it just lets me fight her over and over

you can beat her in "Forest Monster HD"
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 am

I will be honest, I should wait for the full game for a review but the beta has some things I would like you to take a look at. The tiger girl sidequest was one thing, but the witch was another. If you lose it restarts the fight again and again. Now I may be alone on this, but I think non boss monsters take a little too long to kill.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 am

Not sure if it's physically possible, but is there any way to port this to Android? My computer's hardrive and LAN card went up, so I'm stuck on Android right now.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:54 am

voidrunner wrote:Not sure if it's physically possible, but is there any way to port this to Android? My computer's hardrive and LAN card went up, so I'm stuck on Android right now.

it would have to be remade into RPG Maker MV (if not already), then it would have to be repackaged for installation.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby voidrunner » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:06 am

ian66613 wrote:it would have to be remade into RPG Maker MV (if not already), then it would have to be repackaged for installation.

Ah, ok. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do any of that, but hopefully someone ports it over one day.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:28 pm

voidrunner wrote:Not sure if it's physically possible, but is there any way to port this to Android? My computer's hardrive and LAN card went up, so I'm stuck on Android right now.

Look up "Neko RPGXP Player" on the Play store. Despite the name, it supports RPG Maker VX Ace.

It does have problems with games that use modified scripts to increase the amount of saves available, but this game doesn't, so it should work fine.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 pm

JustaLurkingPony wrote:

Look up "Neko RPGXP Player" on the Play store. Despite the name, it supports RPG Maker VX Ace.

It does have problems with games that use modified scripts to increase the amount of saves available, but this game doesn't, so it should work fine.

I downloaded the game and placed it in the kernysRGGS folder, but it won't show up in the Neko RPGXP player, what should I do?
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redpod » Sat May 20, 2017 1:26 am

The main character is a pred?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:10 pm

Redpod wrote:The main character is a pred?

Nope.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raven18 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Is there an APK version of forest monster?
Raven18
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:24 pm

does somebody have the download? cause for me it isn't working
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:43 pm

iepie122 wrote:does somebody have the download? cause for me it isn't working

That topic is dead, now you need go viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47753&start=420
Ryuu27
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game