forest monster vore game reloaded (beta)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: forest monster vore game reloaded (beta)

Postby CakePisces » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:31 am

hungryXgirl wrote:-hope you enjoy the unfinished patch

I cant find that "useless man" that tigergirl is referring to when I became her servant...is this a bug...if not so,where is that man???

EDIT:oh never mind...found him at the inn...so stupid of me! XD

now that the quest is done....i'm lost...what to do next?

EDIT:got a quest by talking to the mayor...ok XD buutt it seems the way to north wont let me go in??? do I have to do something after I talk to the mayor?
Last edited by CakePisces on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby MagicznyKrzysztof » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:34 am

I think that this man is in inn in the town.
MagicznyKrzysztof
Been posting for a bit

Postby eMIN » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:12 am

I'm stuck. I beat everything that i did in the previous version and i don't know what to do. Also that mystirious figure that kidnaps you in the previous version didn't appear and i can't enter the jail. Any help?
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby MagicznyKrzysztof » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:38 am

I have same problem here. have you bug with 2 cat? Maybe this bugged quest does not allow continue game. :?:
MagicznyKrzysztof
Been posting for a bit

Postby CakePisces » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:46 am

MagicznyKrzysztof wrote:I have same problem here. have you bug with 2 cat? Maybe this bugged quest does not allow continue game. :?:

oh yeah in the last patch she would say thank you for the fish but now even after you gave the fish,it seems like the dialogue loops again...oh okay this is the one keeping us from advancing maybe... XD
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:08 pm

forumlurker wrote:The giant girl in the western side of town starts to call you nephew for some reason after you're eaten?

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... aunt-Julia
Is where the core of that scene seems to be from. Like the dev said, this is a tad rushed. It'll probably be polished up somewhat eventually.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:55 pm

-It's not really a bug, but the thief fox is already in prison before asking him to distract the guard.
-if you lost against witch, it loop.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby eleventh » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Also, I can't seem to find any way into the prison, since the door goes into the wrong building. Think I've tried every door as well.

*And the house right below the transition to the left part of town goes to Sarah's house, might be related?
eleventh
Participator

Postby Paradox » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 pm

I really like the game. But its hard to give a review with all the bugs and glitches.
Maybe you should try to get beta testers that help you translating and pointing out errors? :)
Also, dont let yourself be discouraged by RL or if someone argues with you here. At least you are doing something constructive that people here like to enjoy ^^

So, in order to help the progess, here are some of glitches and bugs i found. I sum them up even though some may already have been mentioned.

Town (South)
1. Larissas House
- (After rain is gone already)
- When entering Larissa's house, the dark blend effect (shadowing) appears. So far so good. It however wont dissapear when i leave the house.
(Update) Dissapears when encountering the witch in the basement though.

2. Not implemented Bar? Not really a glitch/bug, just a question
- Since you blocked all the other houses or mentioned "Text next patch". Is this an unfinished area or does the text not trigget for me?

Town (West)
1. Wrong Houses
- Entering Nortwest building (Prison?) brings me to the farmers boys House (guess the Quest with the fox lady wont trigger due this) ;_;
- Entering the house to the far right brings me to Sara's home (The snobby Girl with the honey Quest)
- The House top right cant be opened, but makes a strange turbo repeat knock sound

2. Forced Unwilling with Mini Giantess
- The mini-giantess Dialogue always ends up in "unwilling route" even though i wanted to get nommed by her ><

Tiger Girl Quest
- Defeating the Tiger girl, guess this is not implemented yet? She was standing there still after I Dunk'ed her.

Bed no more useful?
- Cant refresh my stats, have to buy Potions for that

Mayor is a working NPC?
- Some pointed out they get a quest from the Major, that true? He wont talk to me.
(Update, talking to his chairs triggers his dialogue. Cant find the path to the sea however)
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby eMIN » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Where is the major?
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:41 pm

eMIN wrote:Where is the major?

Leave your house to the left, the town comes into an bigger area with a (fountain?) pond in the middle. North of the pond should be the mayors office
Paradox
---

Postby eMIN » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Paradox wrote:
eMIN wrote:Where is the major?

Leave your house to the left, the town comes into an bigger area with a (fountain?) pond in the middle. North of the pond should be the mayors office

I had to talk to the flowers to get his text, and I still cant go to the sea area
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby tiraflech » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:54 pm

can you add a sex scene with the cat girl as a option?
tiraflech
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 pm

I'll just flat ask it, how do you get into the prison?
At least two comments implied they had done so, which makes me somewhat inclined to believe it isn't just someone running it through a decompiler.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Miaou » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:29 am

Hello,

I've completely finished the first version of the game. Is it possible to keep my stats and stuff for this new beta version ? If so how can I do it ?

Thx in advance.
Miaou
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:44 am

nooooooooo hungry girl! damn it! guess this games cancelled...I dont blame you though ....everyone has problems...but....if somehow hoping your problems are gone now.....pls continue this project and I know my feelings share with the others who like your game ....feeling really bad now.....honestly I teared up.. :|
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 am

eleventh wrote:I'll just flat ask it, how do you get into the prison?
At least two comments implied they had done so, which makes me somewhat inclined to believe it isn't just someone running it through a decompiler.

Probably with prison no way out
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:12 am

I'd be happy to fix the bugs in the game and maybe add a few scenes with improved grammar. All the resources are there already and I know rpg maker vx ace inside and out. I'll post a fixed version here when it's ready. If that's ok with the original creator.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Paradox » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Raiden264 wrote:I'd be happy to fix the bugs in the game and maybe add a few scenes with improved grammar. All the resources are there already and I know rpg maker vx ace inside and out. I'll post a fixed version here when it's ready. If that's ok with the original creator.

Well if hungryXgirl uploaded the original code here. (1st post) I think it is ok.
I just hope hungryXgirl is doing fine. Real life problems suck and I fully understand it if someone doesnt want to go on with a project and rather tend to their own problems. Been through such things often enough myself.
Paradox
---

Postby Pou28 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Heya! I love the game, but is it only me that sometimes the pictures which show the throat, mouth, belly from the inside cut off? I have that a lot.

Maybe somebody knows how to fix that? Oh yeah the scene freezes after the fox girls sleep aswell
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game