Coin Diver (New update 31-8-2019)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Coin Diver (New update 31-8-2019)

Postby smiley » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Update for Coin Diver!

Download:

Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EXZQp ... by3-Hr8F1I

MediaFire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tm1kmivj ... r.zip/file

Instructions included in the zip file.
If your mouse does not work properly on the menu you can use arrow keys and Enter to make selections.

===========================================================================================
changelist:
31-8-2019
New character: Princess Tanzanite who belongs to Artemis-Platinum and was drawn by Gunshad
New character: Tabitha from Advance Wars drawn by Padaparachan
2 new levels: Danger Coast and Nile Vault
New sprites for Marine by GirlsVoreBoys
New item: the magnet
There are now 2 airtanks per level
Added sound effect for Eata inhaling you
Added sound effect and particle effects to using the teleport orb
Marine will now check to see if there is an obstacle in between the her and the player before charging, making her much more dangerous
Found a way to prevent shadows from Z fighting with the floor. without making it look like they where floating above the ground
Added a way to tile floor and ceiling panels to make level more visually interesting
Roaming characters should no longer pass through pillars

25-8-2016
New character, Eata Rove with art by MrPr1993.
Added full animations to lite version.

32-7-2016
New character, Zoey with art by Alpha\AdjectiveNounCombo.
Fixed a bug where Marine would stop charging and instead just followed the player.
Added shadows to items.
Added decorative objects to the levels.
Added a few sound effects for characters swallowing you.

16-6-2016
First release of the lite version.

28-5-2016
New Character, Princess Ruto with art by oXoCandyKissesoXo
Two new levels: Atlantean Shrine, and Basins.
One extra frame has been added to Marines swallowing sequence.
Artwork of Marine's charging sprite was missing the light spot on her face, this has been fixed.
Added new item, an airtank that doubles your stamina recovery.
Fixed an Issue where Pleumia could move into the walls in the Coral Reef level while wandering.
Added a system that should prevent the player from teleporting too close too an enemy.

5-3-2016
Fixed wall stickiness.
Fixed and issue where the coin counter would not reset after returing to the main menu via the pauze menu.
Made the menu look nicer.
Added sound effect for collecting bubbles and using the main menu.
Added grapic effect for bubbles getting collected.

26-2-2016
First release.
===========================================================================================

Coin Eka.png

Artists are:
:iconGreen_Glutton: (Naija)
:iconImaginaria2: (Sea Bunny Girl)
:iconGirlsVoreBoys: (Marine)
:iconAdjectiveNounCombo: (Zoey)
:iconsmiley: (Eunice)
:iconPedVerse: (Bikini Girl)
:iconshar0makai: (Irene) (Design and art for Sunken Prison level)
http://oxocandykissesoxo.deviantart.com/ (Princess Ruto)
http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/ (Eata)
https://www.deviantart.com/iedasb (Irma Lair)
https://www.deviantart.com/lufidelis (Beatriz)
https://www.deviantart.com/gunshad (Princess Tanzanite)
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=30932258 (Tabitha)
And an anonymous artist. (Pleumia)

Marine belongs to :iconGirlsVoreBoys:
Princess Tanzanite belongs to :iconArtemis:
Irene belongs to :iconshar0makai:
Zoey belongs to :iconAdjectiveNounCombo:
Eunice belongs to :iconsmiley:
Eata belongs to http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/

This game was made by modifying a Gamemaker tutorial for 3D games.

Game contains F/player oral vore and unbirth.
Last edited by smiley on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
smiley
Participator

Re: Coin Diver

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:17 pm

I'm getting some déjà vu here for some reason, but it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to play it when I get a chance.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby no_one_you_know » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Holy shit this is awesome
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Not bad
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battalia » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:45 pm

It's an alright game. Only thing that really caught me off guard was how the walls can be 'sticky' which can spell your doom on quite a few coins since they are usually tucked around alcoves and walls. The last was the teleport. While sometimes useful, it just as often teleported me right beside a predator. The stamina bar should also deplete for a game-over quicker. Can take quite a long time to end the game if you are grabbed by surprise with full stamina and no teleport. Finally, I wouldn't mind some sort of "struggle" mechanic. 1 teleport is kinda harsh when you sometimes have to collect 30+ coins.

Tips for others:

Z and X keys are almost mandatory for the shark and green elf? If you only use the movement keys, you are doomed.

Teleport is not so much "I got everything in this area, time to teleport!" but really your only way out of a grab. So save it for that eventuality.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Just played it, and I liked it. Can't say much that Battalia already mentioned, though. I do have to say that I keep forgetting how scary first person games can unintentionally be. I may or may not have jumped once or twice when I got caught.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:30 am

Is there a struggle button? I only ask because we seem to get a meeter, and I mashed every button on my keyboard to no effect.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Septia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:22 am

I also wonder if there is a struggle mechanic, because it kinda freezes on one of the frames for a long while. It is nice to let one look at the sexy images for a while, but on some I like the other images more, but many of them pass by instantly.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:38 am

Like the groundwork, yet it seems a bit unbalanced to me. The enemies seem to swim faster than you unless you sprint, but the sprint doesn't really seem to last long. Enemies always seem to know where you are. If you hit the tiniest piece of wall, you stop dead in your tracks right away. Especially the shark girl is really fast and has a ranged attack too?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am

There's no struggle mechanic, the only way to escape is using a teleport orb before your stamina runs out and you get successfully swallowed.
smiley
Participator

Postby no_one_you_know » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:44 pm

I really like the tension and fear, it almost feels like a horror game. I love that you can't see past a certain point. It's very refreshing to see something so unique in the vore gamedev world that isn't a platformer or rpg (not that I mean to insult other games on this site). Maybe it's just the horror fetishist in me, but I want to see a struggle mechanic that does nothing. See a pred? Swim like hell, out maneuver her. Got eaten? Use a teleport orb. Have no teleport orb? Press the struggle button. It has the effect of making the pred laugh because you lost. You're food now.

Granted it could use some refinement, the aforementioned wall stickiness, restart button, etc. It would be nice if there were some stealth options. Maybe the pred AI can't see you if you're behind them, or in thick seaweed or something. Either way, really good work. Looking forward to its development!
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:03 am

smiley wrote:There's no struggle mechanic, the only way to escape is using a teleport orb before your stamina runs out and you get successfully swallowed.

Ok that answers My question. I think it is a nice game, but could be improved. The pictures when you are captured either go by really fast, or is the one frame that last for a really long tine. There is good artwork in the game, but a lot just pass by so quickly, it would gain from leaving each artwork for a bit longer time. As well as cutting down the time in which the one frame stays on for so long. If it transitioned from pictures slowly in the waiting time I feel it would be easier to enjoy the game.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:22 pm

The game does have a restart button, if you press R the level restarts and if you press P the game pauzes and you get an option to return to the level select menu.
The issue with the wall stickiness has been noted.

I have thought about stealth mechanics myself but this would require a complete change to how Naija and Marine behave. They would need a patrol\idle mode for when they do not see the player and a line of sight system rather than just following the player constantly as they do now.

I will see about adding a more gradual swallowing sequence or slowing them down. Problem is that the animations are kinda drawn to work like this: Player gets eaten and gets stuck in characters neck, then if your stamina drops to 0% you get swallowed the rest of the way. And I am not sure if they would work well when slowed down too much. The seabunny girl actually already has something like this: If you get eaten you get stuck in her neck as she tries to get you down, if your stamina drops below 50% you get moved to her human belly and if it drops to 0% you get moved into her seabunny body.
smiley
Participator

Postby bledthorn » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:53 pm

how do you sprint?
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Hold Shift, there is a text file included with the game that explains the controls.
smiley
Participator

Postby Bright » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Heh, that was entertaining.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Haysack » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Nice :) was good fun
/Best regards Haysack (aka Swedish horse nommer )
Haysack
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrcake413 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Love it, any chance you will add belly shrinking to show digestion later?
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:34 am

Bright wrote:Heh, that was entertaining.

Haysack wrote:Nice :) was good fun

Thanks!

I've updated the game!
(check out the first post.)
smiley
Participator

Re: Coin Diver (update 28-5-2016)

Postby smiley » Sat May 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Game has been updated!
(check out the first post).
smiley
Participator