Coin Diver (New update 31-8-2019)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coin Diver

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:47 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:I'm getting some déjà vu here for some reason, but it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to play it when I get a chance.

The hair vore artist did a game maker game like this.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Coin Diver (update 28-5-2016)

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat May 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Gave it a try and yeah, had me on 'high alert' the entire time I round a corner... but then i Hear that giggle behind me and I take off going "MEEP!!!" .... and then get caught by a hider.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Snorlaxkid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:58 am

I just downloaded the new version and all I get is a message when it finishes that says "Unexpected error occurred while running the game" and then it closes.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Coin Diver

Postby smiley » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:17 am

ian66613 wrote:
VirtuosoViking wrote:I'm getting some déjà vu here for some reason, but it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to play it when I get a chance.

The hair vore artist did a game maker game like this.

Do you mean Taito? I think I vaguely remember seeing that one.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Gave it a try and yeah, had me on 'high alert' the entire time I round a corner... but then i Hear that giggle behind me and I take off going "MEEP!!!" .... and then get caught by a hider.

The game can be pretty spooky :3

Snorlaxkid wrote:I just downloaded the new version and all I get is a message when it finishes that says "Unexpected error occurred while running the game" and then it closes.

A user on Deviant Art reported the same Issue, I am currently trying to find out what causes it. He reported he was able to play the last version of the game which makes me suspect it might be a memory issue caused by the large images used for the characters. Meanwhile, would you be willing to try this download link instead? http://www.mediafire.com/download/wbudc ... +Diver.rar Its the same file archived as a rar. I want to make sure the zip archive does not cause ny issues just in case. If this does not work I will see about making a "Lite" version of the game with smaller enemy sprites.
smiley
Participator

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:29 am

Sorry smiley, the new download didn't help, not sure what the issue is...
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:15 am

just tested the recent download and the game worked for me
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:46 am

Would be kind of cool if we had some sort of "Leviathan" monster girl type that was actually a secret level in disguise, and you had to get coins from inside her body in order to leave. (IE: getting inside her adds a small save file that permanently alters the game so that when you start it up again, you HAVE to start inside her ;P no menu, etc.) It's a rare chance to find her, and she's not an option on the menu.

Alternatively, you could have an enemy on the menu, like some mermaid witch girl that shrinks you permanently (same save file) and being eaten causes you to go to secret internal levels based on who ate you.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby smiley » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:Sorry smiley, the new download didn't help, not sure what the issue is...

Alright, I will make the Lite version and see if that solves this problem

tgcidolfus wrote:just tested the recent download and the game worked for me

Did you mean the download in the first post or the one I posted for Snorlaxkid?

ian66613 wrote:Would be kind of cool if we had some sort of "Leviathan" monster girl type that was actually a secret level in disguise, and you had to get coins from inside her body in order to leave. (IE: getting inside her adds a small save file that permanently alters the game so that when you start it up again, you HAVE to start inside her ;P no menu, etc.) It's a rare chance to find her, and she's not an option on the menu.

Alternatively, you could have an enemy on the menu, like some mermaid witch girl that shrinks you permanently (same save file) and being eaten causes you to go to secret internal levels based on who ate you.

I would not really be sure how to make a giant character work within the confines of this game ^^;
I have tought about adding a sort of mini level inside a characters belly myself, but it would probably end up looking rather unorganic due to the simple shapes I need to work with.
Also such a feature is not something I want to force onto a player like that as it could get frustrating very quickly that if you're trying to beat a level and every time you get eaten you need to play through another level first.
smiley
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Perhaps instead there could be a couple locked levels, and if you find the leviathan or the mystic mermaid already mentioned then you'd unlock them. Trick is to figure out how to program unlockables, and I'm sure you could figure out a way to make the textures work.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bowser64ify » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:22 am

smiley wrote:Latest version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7k7q ... +Diver.zip

===========================================================================================
changelist:
28-5-2016
New Character, Princess Ruto with art by oXoCandyKissesoXo
Two new levels: Atlantean Shrine, and Basins.
One extra frame has been added to Marines swallowing sequence.
Artwork of Marine's charging sprite was missing the light spot on her face, this has been fixed.
Added new item, an airtank that doubles your stamina recovery.
Fixed an Issue where Pleumia could move into the walls in the Coral Reef level while wandering.
Added a system that should prevent the player from teleporting too close too an enemy.

5-3-2016
Fixed wall stickiness.
Fixed and issue where the coin counter would not reset after returing to the main menu via the pauze menu.
Made the menu look nicer.
Added sound effect for collecting bubbles and using the main menu.
Added grapic effect for bubbles getting collected.

26-2-2016
First release.
===========================================================================================

Artists are:
GreenGlutton http://aryion.com/g4/user/Green_Glutton
Imaginaria2 http://aryion.com/g4/user/imaginaria2
GirlsVoreBoys http://aryion.com/g4/user/GirlsVoreBoys
oXoCandyKissesoXo http://oxocandykissesoxo.deviantart.com/
And an anonymous artist.

It was made by modifying a Gamemaker tutorial for 3D games.

Game contains F/player oral vore.

Um excuse me I tried to play the game and it for some reason said I didn't have permission to lunch it or something then my computer just deleted it.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:03 pm

bowser64ify wrote:Um excuse me I tried to play the game and it for some reason said I didn't have permission to lunch it or something then my computer just deleted it.

I think the game set off your anti-virus or firewall.
Some anti-virus programs don't like GameMaker programs so they treat it as malware.

I would suggest seeing if you can put the game on your Anti-virus trusted programs list or temporarily disabeling it.
Alternatively, try running the game in administrator mode.
smiley
Participator

Re: Coin Diver (Lite version released 16-6-2016)

Postby smiley » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:53 pm

I have released a "lite" version.
This version is for people who where unable to run the game (presumably due to memory issues) And I hope this fixes it.
It has the same content as the normal version exept it lacks some animation for Naija's vore sequence. It has all large character textures downsized aswell as all been flushed of art for unimplemented characters and other stuff not used by the game.

Could anyone who is unable to play the normal version see if the lite version works?
smiley
Participator

Postby Tassie » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:03 am

My computer is old, but it works rather well with most games despite.
Sadly, Coin Diver refuses to start.

I will try the "lite" one tomorrow morning.

Is internet access required to play?
Tassie
Participator

Postby smiley » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:22 am

Tassie wrote:My computer is old, but it works rather well with most games despite.
Sadly, Coin Diver refuses to start.

I will try the "lite" one tomorrow morning.

Is internet access required to play?

No, you don't need internet access to play it.
smiley
Participator

Postby Tassie » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:49 am

I used the "lite" Coin Diver and it worked just fine, thank you.

Sorry I'm late to say so.
Thank you so much for making it easier.
Tassie
Participator

Postby smiley » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Tassie wrote:I used the "lite" Coin Diver and it worked just fine, thank you.

Sorry I'm late to say so.
Thank you so much for making it easier.

no problem, good to hear it works!

I have updated the game!
I had some file corrupting issues (or at least I think thats what happened) But I managed to get it working in the end.
(Check out the first post)
smiley
Participator

Re: Coin Diver (New update 32-7-2016)

Postby darksign13 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Is there a way to back out to the main menu without shutting down the game? I didn't see anything in the instructions.
A hand on the bird is worth two hands in the bush.
darksign13
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:41 pm

darksign13 wrote:Is there a way to back out to the main menu without shutting down the game? I didn't see anything in the instructions.

press the P key.
smiley
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:08 pm

I have a small problem I downloaded the normal game file. and yet to try the Lite version

but I got this message coming off of internet explorer that would have two options Open or save.

and if I click the save one that disappears but if I hit the open one the same message would just keep popping up infinity.

like it doesn't know how to open the file. I'm not sure what I should do.

and it tells me that internet explorer is like a required program to run it.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:25 pm

update the Lite version works for me. for some odd reason.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game