Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Postby mcpreyboy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Nice Nt mama is looking amazing after this update.
The only problem is that whenever the AI unbirths someone with the lv2 super they always let them out instantly after.
mcpreyboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:59 pm

I love fighting games to man, ten, street fighter, and KOF all the way baby. And yeah I thought about trying to change her commands, but then I remembered that I suck that kinda stuff. But I was thinking that you could do something similar to NT mama withave her abilities like "down forward c or you or z. Cause doing it with the ex is kinda diffucult. Know what I mean?
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:13 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:I love fighting games to man, ten, street fighter, and KOF all the way baby. And yeah I thought about trying to change her commands, but then I remembered that I suck that kinda stuff. But I was thinking that you could do something similar to NT mama withave her abilities like "down forward c or you or z. Cause doing it with the ex is kinda diffucult. Know what I mean?

You'd only need a text editor to edit commands. Open Mama's "Command.cmd" file and replace any blocks that look like this:
Code: Select all
[Command]
name = "Unbirth Super Lv2"
command = ~D, DF, F, D, DF, F, a+c
time = 36

With this:
[Command]
name = "Unbirth Super Lv2"
command = ~D, F, D, F, a+c
time = 36

You could remove any diagonal inputs for ease, anything saying "DF" or "DB," and so on. I haven't used very complex commands in these edits before, so I might make some optional command files with easier inputs.
Pilum
Participator

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Oh, really happy to see more from you. Always nice to see good vore characters, considering the amount of joke stuff showing up elsewhere.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:12 pm

A text editor? I usually use fighter factory and dig in there and hope I get lucky. But now that I know that I'm gonna give it a shot, thanks though.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Is there any way to turn down the hyper aggressive AI? I've noticed that you tend to turn it up to 11 when it comes to AI, Pilum.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Pilum » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:03 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:A text editor? I usually use fighter factory and dig in there and hope I get lucky. But now that I know that I'm gonna give it a shot, thanks though.

Good on you. That was just in case you didn't have fighter factory. Back up your files and you can replace every "D, DF, F" with just "D, F" for a shortcut, same for other inputs.

Farfanuggen wrote:Is there any way to turn down the hyper aggressive AI? I've noticed that you tend to turn it up to 11 when it comes to AI, Pilum.

Can't do anything about that for Yuuka. I didn't write her AI, and all the documentation is in japanese. I'll modify her AI myself in a future update. I'm also not responsible for the AI in any non-Mama edits so far, either.

For Mama, you can look for this in her Command.cmd:
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-------------------------------------AI------------------------------------

;Deactivate AI not during a round
[State 0, VarSet]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = roundstate!= 2
trigger1 = var(59)
trigger1 = !AILevel
v = 59
value = 0

;Activate AI during a round
[State 0, VarSet]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = roundstate= 2
trigger1 = !var(59)
v = 59
value = AILevel

That very last line, where it says "value = AILevel," you can replace "AILevel" with 1 for her least aggressive AI. This AI is still very competent, but should be less dangerous. I tested her mostly at level 4, which is still pretty aggressive. If that's still too much, there's still a solution, though it's an extensive one. If there's a move that's particularly troublesome for you, find its stateno with debug mode (Ctrl + D). For example, her grounded unbirth special is 1200. All of her AI is in the Command.cmd file, but only on the bottom half of the file. Look for any of them that have a "triggerall = var(59)" line.
;Unbirth Special
[State -1, unbirth Special]
type = ChangeState
value = 1200
triggerall = p2bodydist x = [40,150]
triggerall = ifelse(ifelse((enemynear, movetype = H && enemynear, statetype!= L),(enemynear, stateno!= [1201,1202]), 0), random < (15*var(59)), random < (5*var(59)))
triggerall = var(59)
triggerall = statetype = S || statetype = C
triggerall = (enemynear, statetype!= L) && !(var(48) && teammode = single)
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger2 = stateno = [200,499]
trigger2 = movecontact
trigger3 = (numhelper(221) && helper(221), stateno = 222)
trigger4 = (numhelper(421) && helper(421), stateno = 422)

Look for any little bit of code that interacts with var(59), like the "(5*var(59))" in this block on the second triggerall, and lower the number next to the var(59). This makes her less likely to use that specific attack.

Cheers.
Pilum
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:01 am

Awsome to see stuff from you, but What is Yuukas Vore move combo. Saying its the EX of a grab isn't helping me do it, I tried everything I could think of and couldn't get the move to trigger.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 am

Fuck Yeah! That Mama Update! SO glad I came to check on RAADD, and found this!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:45 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Awsome to see stuff from you, but What is Yuukas Vore move combo. Saying its the EX of a grab isn't helping me do it, I tried everything I could think of and couldn't get the move to trigger.

From what I managed when testing through trial and error, it's her forward down back grab, but press TWO punch buttons instead of just one. I can only get it to work a bit more than half the time though.

I'll be testing the update out now.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Though I edited in the proper input when I updated the links. Though I spent so long writing up a post that I had to log back in, I suppose that might have erased that edit.

Updated the post to describe the input. I'm still seeing a few bugs here and there with Mama, but it's going to be difficult to tackle. Have to track helpers and make sure they do the right things.
Pilum
Participator

Postby vore-dragon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:54 pm

when i try to put them in, Everything shows a blank.empty files Everywhere! :!: :?: :?
vore-dragon
New to the forum

Postby Pilum » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:07 pm

vore-dragon wrote:when i try to put them in, Everything shows a blank.empty files Everywhere! :!: :?: :?

Are the actual files empty? If so, redownload them.

Also, what version of MUGEN are you running? These characters were tested on 1.1b, but should function on 1.0 versions. I'd recommend upgrading if you're still running WINMugen.

Your third option is to check the character names in select.def. Should be "NTMama" and "s-yuuka". Without the quotes, of course.
Pilum
Participator

Postby vore-dragon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 pm

I look at some of NTMama and S-yuuka's Notepads and some of them are Blank.
vore-dragon
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:47 am

Well thats one hell of a bug... Pressing Space Bar while a prey is in Yuuka's stomach causes both players health to fully regenerate, and the special gauges to go to max.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:51 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Well thats one hell of a bug... Pressing Space Bar while a prey is in Yuuka's stomach causes both players health to fully regenerate, and the special gauges to go to max.

Pretty sure that isn't a bug, mugen does that by default as far as I know
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:36 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Well thats one hell of a bug... Pressing Space Bar while a prey is in Yuuka's stomach causes both players health to fully regenerate, and the special gauges to go to max.

Actually, that's a base feature of Mugen. Pressing spacebar at any time sets everybodies health and special to max, it's kinda like a cheat. I would say it happens with any character combination, but some characters actually have features that either disable some cheat commands entirely or make them not work on said character(I've only seen it work with F2 and F1 though, but it could probably disable spacebar as well).

Other cheats include F1 to win instantly, F2 to set all characters health to 1(or shift F2 to do it to your team only), F3 to max special but not health, and F4 to restart the round instantly, and F5 to drop the time to zero. You can also press Ctrl and a number key to disable or enable player control of the select character in the match(1 for player 1, 2 for player 2, 3 for NPC 1, and 4 for NPC 2)
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lazulite_sword » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:08 am

is it possible to walk around with 2 people inside NT or is her standing up with 2 opponents only on a win
Last edited by lazulite_sword on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Someone92 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:09 am

failbird105 wrote:Other cheats include F1 to win instantly, F2 to set all characters health to 1(or shift F2 to do it to your team only), F3 to max special but not health, and F4 to restart the round instantly, and F5 to drop the time to zero.

You can also press [CTRL] and one of the [F } keys to apply it to the other team.
Also, [SHIFT] + [F4] reloads the characters, so you can test out changes you made to a character without having to restart the game.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 am

lazulite_sword wrote:is it possible to walk around with 2 people inside NT or is her standing up with 2 opponents only on a win

She certainly has the sprites for it, but it might not actually be implemented. However due to bugs it can't currently be done even if it is something she's capable of
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game