Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:33 am

Pilum wrote:As per GrandMaru's request, Mai and Mama with their winstates extended if the AI wins. Press any button to go to the next stage, although it will also happen anyway after 100 seconds as a failsafe. Link

smiley wrote:What would your OC look like? :3

Currently undecided. Said character would be an export of one of my Skyrim characters for devourment, and I would have already started on her sprites, but I do not know what outfit to give her yet. Having a sprite medium gives me more options than "daedric bikini," so I'm still trying to imagine what she'll be wearing. Something along the lines of "evil sorceress."

Talon13 wrote:I'll upload her on ndropbox. I'm also surprised no ones made kyouko into a vore character. I think her whole MILF thinng sort of lends itself to it.
Edit: Found this ink to Milky Mai if it doesn't work i'll upload
http://hentaicharmugen.com/chars.php?c=16

Who? Narrow it down for me, Kyouko is a very common Japanese name. (Character links are preferred)

Tanmanm1 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:*sigh* Ok, this is going to be a stupid question but... how do I add Mai?(What specifically do I type in the select.def file? I've tried everything I can think of.)

I'm having this problem too. I've added several characters so I know I'm doing it right. She's just not showing up on the character select screen.

This may be my fault. I've been uploading the files loosely, I believe. Mai needs her own folder, chars/Mai should work. Place the files in there if she doesn't have a folder yet, and her name in select.def should just be "Mai". If that's not what's wrong...I'm unsure what else could be the problem.

It worked!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Souliguide » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:32 am

Soooooo, how's it goin?

Did you try to do any work with that Grizela? x3;;
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:50 pm

I formerly was occupied with college, but the semester's been done for a few weeks now. Sadly, since then I've been caught in a vicious cycle between Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3. Like drpolice mentioned in his own thread, it's still nice to have the occasional poke to remind me that people are still expecting these things. I'll try to get to working on those edits soon.

As always, my biggest laziness hurdles are the sprites. I can script all day, but making the sprites takes more patience and skill and I'm often unmotivated to do so.

Might just have to wait for a burst of inspiration, with MUGEN I tend to get a lot done in a very short amount of time when I'm in the mood. That edit will be coming in time.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Souliguide » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:46 am

Thanks for letting me know x3;;;

and hey, i am about to buy Dark Souls 3 =w=;; , my gamepad just arrived :'D
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:31 am

Pilum wrote:I formerly was occupied with college, but the semester's been done for a few weeks now. Sadly, since then I've been caught in a vicious cycle between Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3. Like drpolice mentioned in his own thread, it's still nice to have the occasional poke to remind me that people are still expecting these things. I'll try to get to working on those edits soon.

As always, my biggest laziness hurdles are the sprites. I can script all day, but making the sprites takes more patience and skill and I'm often unmotivated to do so.

Might just have to wait for a burst of inspiration, with MUGEN I tend to get a lot done in a very short amount of time when I'm in the mood. That edit will be coming in time.

I know what you mean by motivation right now. I have both never been both more and less motivated to make something in my life.

Long story short, Just got a Vive, and I am insanely inspired to make something for it, but not inspired to get off it... Tell you what if I was even remotely less bashfull, I'd make a POV Vore game with it... My God how amazing would that be... There is no way in hell I'm willing to do that, but I've definantly gotta make something for it... Soon... Like a few days... after I've played every game for it... and nothing new is comming out for it for a long enough period that I can get into a grove... And hell freezes over.

ITS SO COOL!!!
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Souliguide » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:16 am

Hey Pilum, you still alive?
:U
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:29 am

Souliguide wrote:Hey Pilum, you still alive?
:U

Still alive and checking the forums daily. Also still lazy and slacking off instead with FO4 and DS3. The Grizela edit will come whenever I get another burst of Mugen inspiration. I cannot give you a promise when that will happen, but when it does, I'm bound to put a lot of effort into the edit to make up for the long hiatus.

I also might distract myself with the Fallout 4 mod that's coming out soon, I'll be developing something there as well.
Pilum
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm

Just a heads-up, since we're talking about Fanatail edits, I'm working on an edit for another Fanatail character... Keeping it a surprise as to which one, though.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Pardon me, but how do you get the mugen game itself? i cant find it D:
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:58 pm

vayne358, Try looking at DrPolice's WIP thread. There's a download there.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:49 am

It's so hard to perform Mai's vore finisher, does it HAVE to be 1 HP?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Rewired » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 am

Pilum wrote:
GrandMaru wrote:Thanks for such a quick win state extension.

Kyouko can be found here: http://www.betmark.it/games/mugen/Chars/Chars.html with a direct link here http://www.betmark.it/games/mugen/Chars/Kyouko.rar She's got some interesting moves, that's for sure.

When I open her in FF3, I recieve an error message concerning her sprite indexes. Could anyone verify, or does someone have a different, working copy?
-snip-

I think http://mugenarchive.com/forums/download ... e&id=16982 has a working copy. Heck, after Betmark's site went down, that's more or less the only dl link.
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Turbotowns wrote:It's so hard to perform Mai's vore finisher, does it HAVE to be 1 HP?

Her normals will reduce the opponent to 1 HP, and when her opponent is on low health, press Hard Kick (C) to activate the finisher. She should leap forward and grab them. Remember her combo system I added, lights cancel into mediums cancel into heavies. When your opponent's health is low, just use a few normals and then mash your Hard Kick button.

Rewired wrote:
Pilum wrote:
GrandMaru wrote:Thanks for such a quick win state extension.

Kyouko can be found here: http://www.betmark.it/games/mugen/Chars/Chars.html with a direct link here http://www.betmark.it/games/mugen/Chars/Kyouko.rar She's got some interesting moves, that's for sure.

When I open her in FF3, I recieve an error message concerning her sprite indexes. Could anyone verify, or does someone have a different, working copy?
-snip-

I think http://mugenarchive.com/forums/download ... e&id=16982 has a working copy. Heck, after Betmark's site went down, that's more or less the only dl link.

Another user has actually PM'd me a working copy, but thank you kindly.

Status update:I have two new edits that are mostly working in terms of functionality, but I'm trying to put a bit more effort into the sprites this time. Neither of them are Grizela or Kyouko, but those edits will be next, I suppose. My apologies for the slow pace, Fallout's DLCs and the vore mod have kept me busy for most of my spare time.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Can't wait to see what you've got for us!
Talon13
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:19 am

Pilum, I have only two things to say to you... Awesome characters, and hilarious forum avatar.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Souliguide » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:01 am

aw Grizela, I was looking forwards to some UB or AV from her x3~
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Whoa. I've been under the dirt for a while, haven't I? Has this thread always been this deserted?
Anyhoo, been busy between work, chemisty, calculus, and playing Fallout Vore in my spare time instead of working on MUGEN. But, here's a little something since I got bored and decided to finish this one up.

Presenting the third edit: Tifa Lockhart!
Spoiler: show
An edit of Yamakichi's Tifa. Pretty simple character, well-made sprites. You can find most information about her, including her other command inputs here.

New attack: Swallow
Input: F, D, DF + A / B (Shoryuken input + light kick / medium kick)
A version is faster, B version is a bit slower but she lunges forward slightly.

Tifa will grab her opponent and swallow them. It costs power to keep her opponent in there, so using it at the start of a match won't do much. She can spit out her prey early by pressing any attack button.

Her AI will try to use it more frequently if her opponent is on low health, and, of course, close. She will not always try to finish with it, but the chances are higher with the lower her opponent's health and the more power she has.

Download Link

Not much here, but I wanted to get something out there. It's been too long since I made any MUGEN edits. As always, post any glitches you find, there's always one on the first day. I'll be starting on the other characters in the meantime.

Happy Halloween! *crawls back into the dirt*
Pilum
Participator

Postby Ominom » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:46 am

Thank you so much for the Halloween gift, Pilum! Gonna check it out right now!
Ominom
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:50 am

Pilum wrote:Whoa. I've been under the dirt for a while, haven't I? Has this thread always been this deserted?
[ http://i.imgur.com/NjlfWZ6.jpg ]
Anyhoo, been busy between work, chemisty, calculus, and playing Fallout Vore in my spare time instead of working on MUGEN. But, here's a little something since I got bored and decided to finish this one up.

Presenting the third edit: Tifa Lockhart!
Spoiler: show
[ http://i.imgur.com/LpDwxX4.jpg ]
An edit of Yamakichi's Tifa. Pretty simple character, well-made sprites. You can find most information about her, including her other command inputs here.

New attack: Swallow
Input: F, D, DF + A / B (Shoryuken input + light kick / medium kick)
A version is faster, B version is a bit slower but she lunges forward slightly.

Tifa will grab her opponent and swallow them. It costs power to keep her opponent in there, so using it at the start of a match won't do much. She can spit out her prey early by pressing any attack button.

Her AI will try to use it more frequently if her opponent is on low health, and, of course, close. She will not always try to finish with it, but the chances are higher with the lower her opponent's health and the more power she has.

Download Link

Not much here, but I wanted to get something out there. It's been too long since I made any MUGEN edits. As always, post any glitches you find, there's always one on the first day. I'll be starting on the other characters in the meantime.

Happy Halloween! *crawls back into the dirt*

Awesome. Your work is impecable as always.

Is this one of the two new edits you were refering to some time ago?

So I just Checked and there seems to be a Digestion animation in her sprites, is there a way to activate that?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:30 am

Just a question as I'm horrible at mugens combos how do I change the moves for Tifa? I usually just go into the cns files and change stuff to something I can manage but I cant understand where it is in Tifa's folder :!: . Non the less This is one I've been waiting for a long time Tifa is probably my favorite pred so I do really love this.
anthony050
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game