Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:49 am

Good work on the Tifa edit! The belly sprites look really good! And the spittin' back up animation is great. :P

However, I do has a few AI bugs ta report after messin' with her.

1. Probably a bug with the base character, but she tends ta stand in the air sometimes. She usually jumps right back down, but in a 2v2 match, she managed ta snag an opponent and digest them while standin' in midair. At which point her partner managed ta keep the energy bar up long enough fer her ta finish them off. :P

2. Speakin' of 2v2 battles, she does trigger a digest animation if she finishes off one while the other's alive, but somethin' doesn't trigger right, and she defaults to a "hand-on-full-belly" sprite whenever she's idle afterwards. And she goes right inta rubbin' that belly once the other opponent is defeated.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Quick update:
1. I believe I fixed the glitches where she will sometimes stand in midair and the winning digestion errors. If I missed something in watching 4 busty teens fight for 30 minutes, tell me.

Updated link

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Awesome. Your work is impecable as always.

Is this one of the two new edits you were refering to some time ago?

So I just Checked and there seems to be a Digestion animation in her sprites, is there a way to activate that?

That's active in state 1407. I had her originally digest her opponent before I decided that it looked a little lazy and went with the belly rub win. I tried to put in a button activator to choose digestion, but that didn't quite seem to work. I have a random chance activator in there now, but I'm not sure if that's perfectly functioning, either. If you want her to always digest her opponent, you can try this:
Spoiler: show
At the bottom of tifa_a.cns, look for:
Code: Select all
[State 0, ChangeState]
type = Changestate
triggerall = animtime = 0
;trigger1 = command = "holdx" || command = "holdy" || command = "holdz"
trigger1 = Random < 500
trigger1 = !var(20)
trigger1 = WinKO
trigger2 = !WinKO
trigger3 = WinKO && Var(20)
trigger3 = Random < 500
value = 1407

Comment out (place a semicolon at the beginning of) or delete any lines with a random chance, that should guarantee digestion.

anthony050 wrote:Just a question as I'm horrible at mugens combos how do I change the moves for Tifa? I usually just go into the cns files and change stuff to something I can manage but I cant understand where it is in Tifa's folder :!: . Non the less This is one I've been waiting for a long time Tifa is probably my favorite pred so I do really love this.

Go to Tifa.cmd and find:
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1400
triggerall = command = "grab_x"
triggerall = var(20) = 0
triggerall = statetype = S
trigger1 = movetype != H
trigger1 = var(1)
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
; ¶‘Å3i‹­j
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1408
triggerall = command = "grab_y"
triggerall = var(20) = 0
trigger1 = movetype != H
trigger1 = var(1)
; ¶‘Å3i‹­j
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1400
triggerall = command = "grab_xy"
triggerall = var(20) = 0
trigger1 = movetype != H
trigger1 = var(1)

Change the "command =" lines, where you have things such as "grab_xy" in quotes. You can change those to just have "c" or "z" instead of "grab_xy" in there. Note that the quotes are included.

If you need me, I'll be in my hole.
Pilum
Participator

Postby anthony050 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Pilum, Thanks I got it to work and I just found out that Tifa is a great character even without the vore move. So once again thanks for making it :D
anthony050
Participator

Postby SwissVulpine » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:57 pm

How do I make it so the round only ends once you press a button?
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby lazulite_sword » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:49 pm

SwissVulpine wrote:How do I make it so the round only ends once you press a button?

Something I can help you out with! The code for making a round not proceed after a victory until a button is pressed is this code:

[State 182, AssertSpecial]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = AILevel > 0
trigger1 = Time < 300
trigger2 = command != "x"
trigger2 = AILevel = 0
persistent = 1
flag = roundnotover

Putting that in the win pose section should make it to where it lasts until you manually advance to the next round.
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwissVulpine » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Thanks a bunch for that! I didn't know it was that simple. ^^;
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby Breastex » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Pilum wrote:Quick update:
1. I believe I fixed the glitches where she will sometimes stand in midair and the winning digestion errors. If I missed something in watching 4 busty teens fight for 30 minutes, tell me.

Updated link

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Awesome. Your work is impecable as always.

Is this one of the two new edits you were refering to some time ago?

So I just Checked and there seems to be a Digestion animation in her sprites, is there a way to activate that?

That's active in state 1407. I had her originally digest her opponent before I decided that it looked a little lazy and went with the belly rub win. I tried to put in a button activator to choose digestion, but that didn't quite seem to work. I have a random chance activator in there now, but I'm not sure if that's perfectly functioning, either. If you want her to always digest her opponent, you can try this:
At the bottom of tifa_a.cns, look for:
[State 0, ChangeState]
type = Changestate
triggerall = animtime = 0
;trigger1 = command = "holdx" || command = "holdy" || command = "holdz"
trigger1 = Random < 500
trigger1 = !var(20)
trigger1 = WinKO
trigger2 = !WinKO
trigger3 = WinKO && Var(20)
trigger3 = Random < 500
value = 1407

Comment out (place a semicolon at the beginning of) or delete any lines with a random chance, that should guarantee digestion.

anthony050 wrote:Just a question as I'm horrible at mugens combos how do I change the moves for Tifa? I usually just go into the cns files and change stuff to something I can manage but I cant understand where it is in Tifa's folder :!: . Non the less This is one I've been waiting for a long time Tifa is probably my favorite pred so I do really love this.

Go to Tifa.cmd and find:
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1400
triggerall = command = "grab_x"
triggerall = var(20) = 0
trigger1 = movetype != H
trigger1 = var(1)
; ¶‘Å3i‹­j
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1408
triggerall = command = "grab_y"
triggerall = var(20) = 0
trigger1 = movetype != H
trigger1 = var(1)
; ¶‘Å3i‹­j
[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 1400
triggerall = command = "grab_xy"
triggerall = var(20) = 0
trigger1 = movetype != H
trigger1 = var(1)

Change the "command =" lines, where you have things such as "grab_xy" in quotes. You can change those to just have "c" or "z" instead of "grab_xy" in there. Note that the quotes are included.

If you need me, I'll be in my hole.

Made a little video showcasing both hungry girls http://www.mediafire.com/file/8s6sqitnm ... d+Tifa.mp4
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackBright » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:31 pm

NTMama isn't working, she won't show up in the game, I put her in the select.def file, I put her folder in the char folder...
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAQuinn » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:08 pm

JackBright wrote:NTMama isn't working, she won't show up in the game, I put her in the select.def file, I put her folder in the char folder...

I would rephrase a bit. She isn't working for you. She works just fine for many people.

Are you absolutely sure you placed her in the select.def appropriately? Because the character def file is not named NTMama.def, NT_Mama.def or NT Mama.def, in case you did that. It's called NT.def. Likewise, her folder should be called NT.

In my select.def I have "NT, stages/kfm.def" (no quotes).

And my folder structure is /chars/NT/NT.def

Furthermore, what version of MUGEN? Certain characters don't work right on different versions.

In the future, when you want a developer to fix your issue, please give more information than "It's not working, I did x".
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Quinn pretty much explained anything I would have. Your select.def should have "NT" (without quotes) for her character entry, and place all of her files in an "NT" folder in your chars folder. She uses AILevel for a lot of her calculations, so she's only Mugen 1.0 compatible.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:32 am

To add a new character to MUGEN you need to copy the folder with the char into the 'chars' folder in your MUGEN folder, open the select.def file in the 'data' folder (you can open .def files with a simple text editor), search for "[characters]" and follow the instructions you'll find beneath that line.
Note: If you're using this method the .def file of a character must have exactly the same name as the folder it is in; i.e. if the .def file is named kfm.def, the folder's name must be kfm. You can freely change the name of the .def file of the character, it changes nothing for the character ingame.

You can also save characters and stages in subfolders of the 'chars'/'stages' folder, but for characters you need to specify the .def file. I.e. you've moved kfm into the subfolder 'original_chars', then your entry in the select.def file must read:
original_chars/kfm/kfm.def
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:08 am

For Tifa, does ALL her grabs turn into vore, or is there a specific command? (The Spoiler showing her off doesn't specify(for some reason).)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Pilum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Turbotowns wrote:For Tifa, does ALL her grabs turn into vore, or is there a specific command? (The Spoiler showing her off doesn't specify(for some reason).)

Pilum wrote:New attack: Swallow
Input: F, D, DF + A / B (Shoryuken input + light kick / medium kick)
A version is faster, B version is a bit slower but she lunges forward slightly.

It does, actually. Please read thoroughly. Note that the command is a little difficult to get it to work with such a small hitbox, you can view a way to change the input a few posts back.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:17 am

Pilum wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:For Tifa, does ALL her grabs turn into vore, or is there a specific command? (The Spoiler showing her off doesn't specify(for some reason).)

Pilum wrote:New attack: Swallow
Input: F, D, DF + A / B (Shoryuken input + light kick / medium kick)
A version is faster, B version is a bit slower but she lunges forward slightly.

It does, actually. Please read thoroughly. Note that the command is a little difficult to get it to work with such a small hitbox, you can view a way to change the input a few posts back.

Ohhh... Silly me... ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby IzakDiesel » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:40 am

I hope you can do a vore edit of Yoko Littner from TTGL :D
IzakDiesel
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:53 am

Is it just me or is Tifas vore move impossible? The link you gave to her move set is also down. Been trying for hours, and it seems the shoryuken is random for me. I am assuming the move is forward downforward forward ; but it is random. If anyone can give me some insight help out. This is the first character I am having issues with after downloading 7 and getting them to work
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Sun May 28, 2017 11:27 am

It would be more hot and awesome if Mai's prey were to struggle(with audio) after they were unbirthed.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Sun May 28, 2017 4:25 pm

IzakDiesel wrote:I hope you can do a vore edit of Yoko Littner from TTGL :D

Actually...on the list. For whenever I get off my ass and care to resume these edits. I'm really busy right now and haven't felt too motivated to do some edits.
zerothx16 wrote:Is it just me or is Tifas vore move impossible? The link you gave to her move set is also down. Been trying for hours, and it seems the shoryuken is random for me. I am assuming the move is forward downforward forward ; but it is random. If anyone can give me some insight help out. This is the first character I am having issues with after downloading 7 and getting them to work

The input's kind of difficult on purpose, it's a powerful move. You can change the input in her tifa.cmd file if you want. She doesn't use the Z or C buttons much, so that's an option. Check a few posts earlier in the thread, this question's been asked before.
Ryahsson wrote:It would be more hot and awesome if Mai's prey were to struggle(with audio) after they were unbirthed.

An update to Mai is on the list as well. I might add struggling animations, actual audio would be difficult to implement for specific character voices, which is what I assume you're getting at.

I shall return to lurking, now.
Pilum
Participator

Postby zerothx16 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Yea, I don't know if I am doing the shoryuken right or not because her move list is gone and I don't know what the move is in Japanese. To put it simply I don't know what the input is for the basic move. If anyone knows the move tell me, as I can figure out the vore move afterward. I just started Mugen yesterday and I am afraid if I mess around in the CMD file I will screw something up since I lack the implied knowledge more experienced people have.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Alright, i changed it, but I do wish to know how to do the shoryuken so I can respect the way you designed it to be done, and also play her correctly. Thank you for all your heard work, and get back when you feel good and ready. No rush at all and good luck.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game