Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Postby Pilum » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:19 am

Greetings, all. I think it's about time I made one of these. Welcome to my humble thread of Mugen edits. I make MUGEN edits in my spare time. My edits will have various vore finishers implemented, but I also seek to make characters who are functional and fun to play otherwise. Due to my preferences, expect to only see female humanoid (I guess monster girls might count) characters.
History:
Spoiler: show
-Feb 27, 2016: Started thread
-NT Mama
-Mai

-Jan 15, 2018: Almost two years now that I've updated the first post.
-Added Yuuka and Tifa
-Updated entries for the old edits.

-Jan 31, 2022: Updated links to use the MUGEN archive reuploads.

The Roster so far:
NT Mama:
Famous from her own thread, but I'll be posting my most recent edits both here and there.
NT Mama Download

Plenty of vore here, mostly unbirth.

Unbirth moves:
Forward, Down, Downforward + A/B/C

Lv 1 Unbirth super: Down, Forward, Down, Forward + A/B/C - Uses 1000 power

Lv 2 Unbirth super: Down, Forward, Down, Forward + A/B/C - Uses 2000 power

Mama also uses a struggle system from her level 2 unbirth super. Press taunt while she has someone in her belly to deal digestion damage. Prey can fight back by mashing left/right, x/a, y/b, z/c.

Mai Shiranui:
Mai Shiranui Download (Original by Noctis)
Based off of Noctis's amazingly well done Mai Shiranui edit. Plays with a CvS style. Look in her readme for non-vore moves.
Pilum's edit:
-Added magic series of cancels. Like with Mama and many other fighting game characters, lights cancel into mediums cancel into hards cancel into specials.
A/X > B/Y > C/Z > Any special.

-Added unbirth finisher. When hitting with any of her normal attacks and bringing the opponent to 1 hp, hit "C" to perform her unbirth attack, OR perform her kick grab by pressing fwd + C or back + C while near your opponent.
-This attack is only usable when your opponent is at low health. None of Mai's normals immediately KO the opponent, so when Mai's opponent is low on health, just input any combo and end it by mashing C, you'll ensure that Mai finishes with her attack.
-If Mai is not quick enough to use her unbirth attack, the opponent will die anyway.
-The AI knows to use this attack.
-Mai will not unbirth if she KOs with a special or hyper.

-More moves will be added in the future.

Tifa Lockhart:
Tifa Download

4 button melee character. Original by YAMAKICHI.

Vore move: Forward, Down, Downforward, A/B/C

Uses power to keep the opponent held down. Press C while digesting to cought the opponent back up.

Yuuka Kazami:
Yuuka Download
Now, I don't know much about Touhou, but this girl's really sadistic. She also apparently has something to do with flowers, and...is really strong or something. She seemed like an appropriate character to make an edit of. This is not her usual outfit, she's popular enough to have some versions of her with entirely different costumes. Made as sort of a combination of Moiky, Ni-san, and RicePidgeon's Yuuka characters.

Yuuka also uses 6 buttons. She functions as a grappler character, having no projectiles, and a bit lacking in speed, but makes up for it with lots of power.

Moveset is included in the file, but her vore move is her EX HCB X/Y/Z:

Forward, Down, Back, then press any two of X,Y, or Z simultaneously. Requires power to do this.
Yuuka uses a new struggle system which allows her prey to fight back by mashing left/right, x/a, y/b, z/c when she's digesting them. Press C to manually spit them back up.

Her name for select.def will need to be "S-yuuka"

What to expect:
More characters. I've recently downloaded a proper sprite editing program, so my previous hurdle of being terrible at spriting should be less of a problem.
More vore attacks for Mai. I may remove her combo system, as it makes her a very aggressive character by nature.
If I become better at spriting, I may make an OC for Mugen.

Have any coding questions about MUGEN? PM me or feel free to post in this thread. I will answer specific questions if you are having a bug or are unsure how to program something.

Happy hunting!
Last edited by Pilum on Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Pilum
Participator

Re: Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:27 am

Looking good, and this post ain't half bad neither, HAH! ZING
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:41 am

I just broke NT Mamas attack power into an UNGODY abomination.

Translation, I just found an exploit that makes NT Mama POUR out the damage from a broken sistern.

All you have to do is catch the opponent in the corner, then spam the downward firsby attack. You can take them from 100% to near 0, I've yet to prevent them from ever touching down, but I've gotten close.

Actually I just tested it from a distance, and it almost works better.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:34 am

Nice work on Mai .3.

I've found a bug, its possible to unbirth multiple opponents at once with her C finisher and if one of them has too much health the attack wont KO them and they get stuck in their grab state preventing the fight from continuing.
smiley
Participator

Postby Pilum » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Update: Fixed a bug with Mama's unbirth not hitting downed opponents.
Also added a check to hopefully prevent the multiple grab glitch as caught by smiley. I haven't tested it yet, I have some homework to do.

Links have been updated here and for Mama in her own thread.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am

Is there a possible video that can go with it?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Breastex » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:30 am

You think you can make Mais breasts this big? http://www.deusdogif.com/Img/3/5/e014ec ... 7c6b8c.gif nice work btw
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Terrafox wrote:Is there a possible video that can go with it?

I will not be posting any videos of my edits. However, if someone else does, and posts a link here, I'd be willing to put it in the OP.
Breastex wrote:You think you can make Mais breasts this big? http://www.deusdogif.com/Img/3/5/e014ec ... 7c6b8c.gif nice work btw

If it involves a sprite edit across the entire character, I'm probably not going to do it. It would take me way too much time to edit all of a character's sprites for a change such as that, especially on a character like Mai who is fluidly animated. If that gif is part of an already existing sprite pack that changes all of Mai's sprites, though, I'm willing to put them in, I'd just need a link to the sprites.

However, I am planning on doing a breast vore finisher using the punch command instead of kick, functionally similar to Mai's current unbirth finisher.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Breastex » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:21 pm

That would be awesome! And maybe her breasts can get really big!
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:35 am

*sigh* Ok, this is going to be a stupid question but... how do I add Mai?(What specifically do I type in the select.def file? I've tried everything I can think of.)
Turbotowns
???

Postby GrandMaru » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:15 am

Turbotowns wrote:*sigh* Ok, this is going to be a stupid question but... how do I add Mai?(What specifically do I type in the select.def file? I've tried everything I can think of.)

Add Mai's file to your mugen/chars folder, then add Mai to your data/select.def file. Where it says "insert your characters below," type "mai, stages/kfm.def" and it might work.

Pilum, I love your work. The only personal improvement I'd love to see is the option for a computer AI to continue their win vore animation until a player button is pressed; the "Continue?" screen comes up just too soon. Is there any function that can be added to support that?
GrandMaru
New to the forum

Postby Talon13 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:23 am

I find a lot of these vharacters lack either big digestion or absorbtion features. I'm honestly quite suprirsed the edit of Milky Mai wasn't used for the vore efit especially f breast vore is planned x3
Talon13
Participator

Postby Pilum » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:06 am

GrandMaru wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:*sigh* Ok, this is going to be a stupid question but... how do I add Mai?(What specifically do I type in the select.def file? I've tried everything I can think of.)

Add Mai's file to your mugen/chars folder, then add Mai to your data/select.def file. Where it says "insert your characters below," type "mai, stages/kfm.def" and it might work.

Pilum, I love your work. The only personal improvement I'd love to see is the option for a computer AI to continue their win vore animation until a player button is pressed; the "Continue?" screen comes up just too soon. Is there any function that can be added to support that?

I'm sure that's possible. I'll work on that tonight.

Talon13 wrote:I find a lot of these vharacters lack either big digestion or absorbtion features. I'm honestly quite suprirsed the edit of Milky Mai wasn't used for the vore efit especially f breast vore is planned x3

I didn't know that milky Mai exists. If anyone has a download link for her, I would try to see what I could do with her, she seems to be evading a quick internet search. As for digestion or absorption, I'm willing to do them if they're requested, but I haven't, yet. I did have plans for an OC who would have an absorb finisher, though. Eventually.
Pilum
Participator

Postby smiley » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 am

What would your OC look like? :3
smiley
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Pilum wrote:
GrandMaru wrote:

I'm sure that's possible. I'll work on that tonight.

Talon13 wrote:I find a lot of these vharacters lack either big digestion or absorbtion features. I'm honestly quite suprirsed the edit of Milky Mai wasn't used for the vore efit especially f breast vore is planned x3

I didn't know that milky Mai exists. If anyone has a download link for her, I would try to see what I could do with her, she seems to be evading a quick internet search. As for digestion or absorption, I'm willing to do them if they're requested, but I haven't, yet. I did have plans for an OC who would have an absorb finisher, though. Eventually.

I'll upload her on ndropbox. I'm also surprised no ones made kyouko into a vore character. I think her whole MILF thinng sort of lends itself to it.
Edit: Found this ink to Milky Mai if it doesn't work i'll upload
http://hentaicharmugen.com/chars.php?c=16
Last edited by Talon13 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Tanmanm1 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:55 pm

I'm having this problem too. I've added several characters so I know I'm doing it right. She's just not showing up on the character select screen.
Tanmanm1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:06 am

As per GrandMaru's request, Mai and Mama with their winstates extended if the AI wins. Press any button to go to the next stage, although it will also happen anyway after 100 seconds as a failsafe. Link

smiley wrote:What would your OC look like? :3

Currently undecided. Said character would be an export of one of my Skyrim characters for devourment, and I would have already started on her sprites, but I do not know what outfit to give her yet. Having a sprite medium gives me more options than "daedric bikini," so I'm still trying to imagine what she'll be wearing. Something along the lines of "evil sorceress."

Talon13 wrote:I'll upload her on ndropbox. I'm also surprised no ones made kyouko into a vore character. I think her whole MILF thinng sort of lends itself to it.
Edit: Found this ink to Milky Mai if it doesn't work i'll upload
http://hentaicharmugen.com/chars.php?c=16

Who? Narrow it down for me, Kyouko is a very common Japanese name. (Character links are preferred)

Tanmanm1 wrote:

I'm having this problem too. I've added several characters so I know I'm doing it right. She's just not showing up on the character select screen.

This may be my fault. I've been uploading the files loosely, I believe. Mai needs her own folder, chars/Mai should work. Place the files in there if she doesn't have a folder yet, and her name in select.def should just be "Mai". If that's not what's wrong...I'm unsure what else could be the problem.
Pilum
Participator

Postby GrandMaru » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:09 am

Thanks for such a quick win state extension.

Kyouko can be found here: http://www.betmark.it/games/mugen/Chars/Chars.html with a direct link here http://www.betmark.it/games/mugen/Chars/Kyouko.rar She's got some interesting moves, that's for sure.
GrandMaru
New to the forum

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:27 am

Pilum wrote:
smiley wrote:What would your OC look like? :3

Currently undecided. Said character would be an export of one of my Skyrim characters for devourment, and I would have already started on her sprites, but I do not know what outfit to give her yet. Having a sprite medium gives me more options than "daedric bikini," so I'm still trying to imagine what she'll be wearing. Something along the lines of "evil sorceress."

Hmm. Skyrim character, evil sorceress... the two outfits that pop ta mind are the Archmage outfit and the Nocturnal robe. That second one might be what yer lookin' fer as a base. :3
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Souliguide » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Hello,

is in anyone's powers to try and edit Naked Grizela? I think she is totally cool character for UB, AV, ..... whatever!

Naked sheet!
http://94.23.197.33:59929/h/c2e2969996e ... _Mugen.gif
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game