The Chosen One: A New Era (Hiatus: 12-7-19)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Chosen One: A New Era (Status Update: 4-28-19)

Postby rainbowdash39 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:02 am

Jeez four years of you trying to create this game.

Amazing, i've never known or seen any developer that has been so headstrong, to continually pick yourself up after hard-drive failure('s?), and artistic troubles, you show a lot of love for the original and it does inspire me, truly.

i hope you'll continue to push and to never give in, because that is what sets people apart their devotion to their dreams.

"Don't ever just dream, remember it, and make it real." - Rainbowdash39
rainbowdash39
New to the forum

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:59 am

rainbowdash39 wrote:Jeez four years of you trying to create this game.

Amazing, i've never known or seen any developer that has been so headstrong, to continually pick yourself up after hard-drive failure('s?), and artistic troubles, you show a lot of love for the original and it does inspire me, truly.

i hope you'll continue to push and to never give in, because that is what sets people apart their devotion to their dreams.

"Don't ever just dream, remember it, and make it real." - Rainbowdash39

>.< I wish it was that simple, truly. Honestly, its just a lack of talent to push the project in the direction I wish I could go, and a lack of people willing to help me pick up in the areas I lack. When I last checked in months ago, I had the potential prospect of a couple people who might help me with the sprite creation that I am in need of to really push this idea forward, but sadly both have long fallen out of any real hope. I DO still want to build something, whether it is this continuation, or an entirely new project altogether. Whichever way, I cannot do anything sadly without the help and talent of others.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Oh wow, I'm *really* excited for this! I've actually enjoyed a number of FetishBeast's smaller, incomplete works, but I've never played the Chosen One due to being turned off by the idea of playing as a prey only character. A sequel from the perspective of a pred girl would absolutely be amazing!

I just have a few questions before I download the demo: what's the desired ratio of player pred to player prey scenes in this game? Are there any player pred scenes in the game so far? And would it be possibly to play the theoretical-completed-version without being eaten?
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:42 pm

EliseSB wrote:Oh wow, I'm *really* excited for this! I've actually enjoyed a number of FetishBeast's smaller, incomplete works, but I've never played the Chosen One due to being turned off by the idea of playing as a prey only character. A sequel from the perspective of a pred girl would absolutely be amazing!

I just have a few questions before I download the demo: what's the desired ratio of player pred to player prey scenes in this game? Are there any player pred scenes in the game so far? And would it be possibly to play the theoretical-completed-version without being eaten?

I would have to say I'd probably like prey:pred scenes to be roughly 1:1. She's not the kind of person to just go around eating people that don't deserve it, but she's also not the top of the food chain either, so there's a lot more characters that COULD be prey, but as things stand, they should balance out fairly evenly.

And yes. If you manage to do well in all the fights and play flawlessly, I won't be adding scenes where you HAVE to be swallowed. That being said... I'm also intending more then bore. So I am not certain if that same can be said for something like Unbirth or anything.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Chosen One: A New Era (Status Update: 9-20-19)

Postby AngelicChaos » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm

No new playable update yet, so my apologies. But big news!

Here about 3 weeks ago I made a new connection with someone that has been helping me figure out the story, as well as sprite work. So progress HAS resumed, hopefully without any more long delays.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game