How to Ride Dragons (Prologue only, New Link)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: How to Ride Dragons (Prologue only, New Link)

Postby DrakeZephyr » Mon May 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Thank you all for your support, really helps motivate me to make more of it ^^

And Jason, glad you liked the maze ^^ that's exactly what I wanted the players to react with... "this is too easy, not even a challenge... OH SHIT! RUN!!"
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Question would it be possible to make it so we have a choice on the dragon we get.

like a 3 dragon options.

male, sees you as a potential friend.
(what we get a look at in the current demo.)

male, brash, want to see how long till he can get you inside him.
(just a rude character, would lighten up during the story but likely to always see player as prey?)

female, controlling, wants to keep you safe and want herself to be the only one that will ever have you.
(posibility for multipule none fatal things, unbirth[if into that ], and other dominating thngs)
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Wed May 18, 2016 5:52 am

So, just making sure I didn't miss anything, there's only 2 vore scenes in the game so far, right?

Not that there is any problem with that, what you have here has a lot of polish, and such polish is preferred over 40 terribly written scene mired in a clunky mess. More so I'm just making a mental checklist to see if I've seen all there is yet.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon May 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Ugh... RPG Maker MV doesn't run on Linux / WINE or something. The game loads and I hear music, but everything is black. I shall keep this game in mind in case that will be fixed... it sounds like it might be interesting!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby FBnorman » Tue May 24, 2016 11:43 pm

When does the fighting start on this game?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeZephyr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:17 am

@warbrand4
It's possible, but it's a tonne of work, frankly I regret putting in two playable characters already. For now in each dialogue scene I need to factor in two seperate paths. Add a second dragon and that becomes four, add a third and it's six different sets of dialogue per scene. At the moment, I'm not entirely sure I'm willing to put myself through that, sorry ^^; It's not a bad idea, of course, but tripling my workload to get anything done is just too daunting. Perhaps in time I'll attempt such a thing, but not right now.

@Jaxed
I think yes, there are only two so far in it. I of course will have many more in the next update, but yes, I'll be aiming to make them relatively few but hopefully reasonably good. If I get lucky, might even find some sound effects.

@MirceaKitsune
I'm sorry to hear that. Not sure if that's a Linux thing or something. Certainly, this game does start with an opening scene which if memory serves, starts with a dark screen. Might be worth checking if hitting the advance key whichever that is, gets an event moving. Otherwise I'm afraid technology baffles me.

@FBnorman
It doesn't. I mentioned at the end of my first paragraph of my opening statement that the gameplay in this game was going to be puzzle based, not standard rpgmaker battles. I meant that to imply that the battles were going to be either completely, or all but completely absent... maybe a boss or something done in battle form, but that would be for thematic effect more than battling. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chaos199416 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:58 am

I honestly hope you continue on with this project it is an amazing one so many others let their projects die
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:08 am

Personally im fine with there only being one character to play as, if that's what you want to do, i suggest either choosing which one to continue yourself or making a poll.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby DrakeZephyr » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:43 am

@nuggholio
I appreciate the thought, but I like the thought of choosing one's own sex for preference, or otherwise... given the personal nature... and I like having two perspectives on things, and the two characters are central to the plot and I've already planned the idea of differing endings based on who... so I'm likely to not try and make it a one character system
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chaos199416 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Keep up the good work I just want you to enjoy what you do and take your time make things at your own pace
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game