3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The new pred is in. How do you feel about her?

Overwhelmed with happy.
52%
short, but sweet.
28%
it is very update
5%
is aight
6%
I wanted something else(feel free to comment)
4%
I'm that last option cause the poll glitched again
6%

Total votes : 262

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim.

Postby mrcake413 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Love it. Just wish the belly shrank with digestion. Day 3 is the final and all the sudden she just has a flat belly, would be awesome to have a shrinking belly as she digests. Otherwise, awesome. I'd gladly donate. You already have a sexy pred, just needs some more tweeks.
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:15 pm

By 3 endings, do you mean love, mercy, and digestion? Or is there another one that I should keep my eyes out for?
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Jaxed wrote:By 3 endings, do you mean love, mercy, and digestion? Or is there another one that I should keep my eyes out for?

there is also the ending if you struggle out of her, which takes reducing her health/vain symbol to 0. Digestion is looked at as a game over despite being an ending too.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:00 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
Jaxed wrote:By 3 endings, do you mean love, mercy, and digestion? Or is there another one that I should keep my eyes out for?

there is also the ending if you struggle out of her, which takes reducing her health/vain symbol to 0. Digestion is looked at as a game over despite being an ending too.

Ah, I was trying to get that to 0 before, but it was a looooot harder to do than getting the others for 100, so I wasn't sure if it was meant to be doable or not.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KBeezy52 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:38 am

Amazing job, Love this game. :)
So far I only got the digestion and the love ending.
KBeezy52
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:47 pm

I liked it!

The concept is good, straight to the action and the animation is pretty nice. I like the swirly effects for acids and what not.

I must be slow though and not a very good deduction type person because I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the last ending with the angry symbol going down to zero I presume.

I'm not certain how much obfuscation I like in vore games but this one is right at the limits heh.

But yah it's a good proof of concept, wiggling around a pred's stomach. It's usually that this part is the shortest in a vore game. You've made it the center spectacle. I like that. Especially the talk between predator and prey. I feel like she could use a line to react to whatever you say though.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed May 11, 2016 3:51 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I liked it!

The concept is good, straight to the action and the animation is pretty nice. I like the swirly effects for acids and what not.

I must be slow though and not a very good deduction type person because I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the last ending with the angry symbol going down to zero I presume.

I'm not certain how much obfuscation I like in vore games but this one is right at the limits heh.

But yah it's a good proof of concept, wiggling around a pred's stomach. It's usually that this part is the shortest in a vore game. You've made it the center spectacle. I like that. Especially the talk between predator and prey. I feel like she could use a line to react to whatever you say though.

Thank you for listing all the highlights.^^ I'm grateful to hear people enjoying the game so far.

I'm planning to make new updates soon. For now it's just gonna be small things like a longer game over, background, and figna responding to player after selecting a talk option.

I'm trying to speak with other artists right now about future preds, but things are still up in the air so we will see.

Thank you all for your support. ^^
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 05/29/16

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun May 29, 2016 2:49 am

Okay, new update. Nothing too huge, but it's fixing all the critiques that were mentioned. There is now a background, and a more drawn out game over, plus the pred has responses for each answer you give her now. This is a late night update, so if there are spelling errors, you may go to town on the words I messed up.

hope you guys like the update.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sun May 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Can you make a note near the download to make sure that it's the right version? Just so there's no confusion.
Monopolus
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon May 30, 2016 4:32 am

Monopolus wrote:Can you make a note near the download to make sure that it's the right version? Just so there's no confusion.

Will do. Sorry for the confusion. all updates should still run through the same link area since I'm not a fan of version numbers.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snorlaxkid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:39 am

Just played the updated version, I love the new dialogue and the ending cutscene, though now I have a few suggestions for the next major update:

1: Game Over reactions being different if you were near one of the endings (for example, if the heart meter was 75% or higher, you get a gentler send-off; or if her mood/HP was very low, like say 15-25% left she'd tease you after the digestion scene about how despite all the trouble you gave her, you still just ended up as fat on her thighs.)

2: Choices at the endings for more vorish "good" endings? (Something like, if you got the love ending, you could admit you really wouldn't mind if she had left you in her stomach, so she goes ahead and eats you again, though she verbally implies she won't let you digest or something; while with the mercy ending you could mention she could "make it up to you" leading some kind of accidental entrapment like unbirth or tail-vore)

3: Maybe some kind of secret ending where certain dialogue choices can lead to you being able to admit you don't want to escape at all, leading to her not letting you out no matter what and being a bit more "active" while you're digesting in the end? :P This one's just a weirdly specific idea that popped into my head when I played around, purposely RPing super-submissive character who basically just said anything to compliment the situation he was in, and sabotaging his chance to escape by "accidentally" messing up struggle attempts and such.

Just thought I'd throw them out there while they're in my head.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jnnn4 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Hi. I found this game on a Youtube video. I enjoyed the game. I registered here so I can comment this. I do think the endings for love and mercy could be expanded, so I or anyone else could know who she is/what happens afterwards. I haven't gotten the struggle ending yet. I agree with the others that there can be more endings/more complex endings. I'd like to see what would happen if all you did was talk, all you did was hit the 'process' button, and what if you pressed nothing at all and just digested?
jnnn4
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:06 pm

jnnn4 wrote:Hi. I found this game on a Youtube video. I enjoyed the game. I registered here so I can comment this. I do think the endings for love and mercy could be expanded, so I or anyone else could know who she is/what happens afterwards. I haven't gotten the struggle ending yet. I agree with the others that there can be more endings/more complex endings. I'd like to see what would happen if all you did was talk, all you did was hit the 'process' button, and what if you pressed nothing at all and just digested?

Damn, I didn't even know people where doing Youtube playthroughs of this game. I'm glad to see it's still got traffic going for it. I'm planning on doing more updates in the future, and just recently was sent assets for a new pred, so I might do more stuff in the future, but for now I'm working on a game I have greenlit for steam, but as soon as most of that is resolved, I'm going to go to town on projects again, since I want a good amount of closure for this game as well as Vore dungeon. More than likely, I might not do much for the Figna Campaign right now since I had to do all that art myself and got way too tired way too quick, but now that I'm looking into other artists, I might be able to make more happen in a future campaign. Happy to see people still interested in this game though.^^
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jnnn4 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:33 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Damn, I didn't even know people where doing Youtube playthroughs of this game. I'm glad to see it's still got traffic going for it.

It was one video. Not a playthrough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykgeeQFipGs the video

I miss the massage animation where you squirm. I'd like that back.

If anyone was wondering, to get the anger ending, you need to at least get the =/~ looking thing. That gives -2 health/annoyance. Best way to do that is by massaging.
jnnn4
New to the forum

Postby jnnn4 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:19 pm

So I was playing and for some reason I was able to get 100 hearts by a combination of struggling and massaging for some reason... and it only took a day and half a night. Then I automatically won the game. Is that supposed to happen, or luck, or... both? Did you program it to be able to get hearts by struggling? I guess I got the high score or something...

Also, I'm somewhat wondering about the thing taking the hearts and the tears at the end/in the beginning of a day. Do they only do that when I'm not active? 'Cause I assumed it was because I wasn't doing something, but sometimes when I do something it takes off hearts and tears anyways. Does it specifically have to be hearts/love to stop it? Is it just luck/random?
jnnn4
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:51 am

jnnn4 wrote:So I was playing and for some reason I was able to get 100 hearts by a combination of struggling and massaging for some reason... and it only took a day and half a night. Then I automatically won the game. Is that supposed to happen, or luck, or... both? Did you program it to be able to get hearts by struggling? I guess I got the high score or something...

Also, I'm somewhat wondering about the thing taking the hearts and the tears at the end/in the beginning of a day. Do they only do that when I'm not active? 'Cause I assumed it was because I wasn't doing something, but sometimes when I do something it takes off hearts and tears anyways. Does it specifically have to be hearts/love to stop it? Is it just luck/random?

Yeah, that's actually a feature believe it or not. If it's day and you've reached one of the 3 goals, you will be released before night hits, also I made the stats work against each other so you can only gain one ending at a time, and that's why you see all the pluses and minuses. Struggling besides when trying to fight your way out, is typically a luck of the draw with super low probability when trying to seduce or convince, so I made it give you more points, but also have high likelihood of pissing her off. This game has been out long enough to where I feel okay divulging this now. Luckily, I'm planning to make the next pred work more differently so players will have a new puzzle to crack.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SynningStar » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:04 am

I would just like to say, mister reclusenutcase, that I LOVED this game! Very addicting and sexy, though, I have two questions.

#1. Will you be making any more updates to this game?

#2. How much would it cost to add some commissioned preds?

Hope you consider those questions, sincerely, a fan. :gulp:
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:57 pm

SynningStar wrote:I would just like to say, mister reclusenutcase, that I LOVED this game! Very addicting and sexy, though, I have two questions.

#1. Will you be making any more updates to this game?

#2. How much would it cost to add some commissioned preds?

Hope you consider those questions, sincerely, a fan. :gulp:

#1. Yes there is an update planned for this game. At the least I'd like to leave this game off with a total of 3 preds, but for now I'm currently trying to get a proper build for a holiday game I have coming out on steam in November. As soon as I have a solid build, I'll be working on a new update, as well as a new updates for escape from vore dungeon.

#2. Unfortunately the prices vary from artist to artist. the person I've gained assets from recently has run me around 80 for the initial build, and will run more for the ending pictures of each. I was going to do a donation bin for funding new preds, but I feel uneasy about it till I have time to build the game. No need acting like a kickstarter and not releasing things after being successfully funded.

By the way, I'm glad you like the game, and hope I can send a new update soon.^^
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RythmSOUL » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:00 pm

I sent this to my friend and he did not receive all of the files. He got the 3dd and the win32, but at first he only got the setup and the game .exe file. I tried it again and he only got the d3decompiler_43.dll. I haven't sent him the page for here, only the mediafire download link and a copy of my zip. Please help. Thanks.
RythmSOUL
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:54 am

RythmSOUL wrote:I sent this to my friend and he did not receive all of the files. He got the 3dd and the win32, but at first he only got the setup and the game .exe file. I tried it again and he only got the d3decompiler_43.dll. I haven't sent him the page for here, only the mediafire download link and a copy of my zip. Please help. Thanks.

I tested the link to make sure it was giving the right zip file and it still is so far. If your friend doesn't have winrar or is using a mac it is likely he won't be able to play it. If the issue persists, I'll look into another solution. Sorry you're having trouble with it.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game