3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

The new pred is in. How do you feel about her?

Overwhelmed with happy.
71
48%
short, but sweet.
46
31%
it is very update
7
5%
is aight
8
5%
I wanted something else(feel free to comment)
6
4%
I'm that last option cause the poll glitched again
9
6%
 
Total votes : 147

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/16/20

Postby Atines » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:20 am

I see what I think is a mic in that background so am guessing the predator has something to do with streaming? ^^
User avatar
Atines
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:09 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/16/20

Postby CVYouTube » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:55 am

YEEEEEESSSSS!!!
CVYouTube
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/16/20

Postby ShumaGorath » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:50 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:So even though it won't be for awhile, I'm kind of excited for the next update for this game. Instead of showing who the new predator will be I'm posting an image of the planned background. I made it myself so it's minimal at best, but it might give a hint what the theme of it might be. She's already been made and I'm making animations for her as we speak. This one is going to have an entirely different mechanic than the others if I can do it right, but I'll keep you posted when it's all ready. For now I'll leave you to make guesses as to what or who the predator will be in this update with the image bellow.



typicalroom.png


This is all in the name of fun, so please don't be upset if it's not a character you wanted. If it makes you feel better, it's not Byleth.


Well judging by the bedroom and mic, I'm guessing some sort of Pred who streams maybe...regardless I'm glad you're continuing with this, it's actually one of the more unique Vore games on here:)
User avatar
ShumaGorath
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/16/20

Postby anema_sesuna » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:57 pm

God I love this game
User avatar
anema_sesuna
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:40 am

Decided to get the new pred and update up and running today.

newcharacter.jpg


As everyone already guessed, she's a streamer. I knew that mic was too much of a giveaway. Updates are listed on first page. I hope you all enjoy her. I was so happy to get Taito to make her, and I hope to get new ending images of her added later on in future updates.
User avatar
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:27 pm

So, anyone got a sort of guide for the game, at least to get the multiples endings for each predators?
Persona59523
Participator
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby SiHiUiLiSiEi » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:50 pm

I was initially kinda clueless but eventually, it all clicked into place. I've played a lot more of this game than I care to admit so, I'll punch up a kinda haphazard guide real quick unless reclusenutcase would rather I didn't. For the moment I'll put it under spoilers so nobody has to see it.

Spoiler: show

Figna - To get the struggle ending, you'll want to get her mood to two wavy lines with dialogue options or massages, then struggle to get the anger-bang symbol down to zero.
To get the love ending, similarly, you'll want to try and prime her with a heart symbol and massage - typically also done best with dialogue choices.
To get the sad ending you'll want to get her to sad mood, once again with the dialogue choices, then struggle. You can also get her to sadness with a massage, after she's in a loving mood.
To get the digestion ending, you'll want to be as rude as possible with the dialogue choices. I don't think any thing else effects it, but struggling while she's mad probably would be what would help.
You can also, of course, give up with the upper left corner and guide her towards digestion there.

Mae - To get the horny ending you'll want to say something sad or tragic or unwilling and frightened to get her in the mood, then struggle. Note that you can also get her into a horny mood by struggling when she's mad, but this isn't very efficient.
To get the sad ending you have a few options, but the paths to get her to the sad mood are either massaging her while she is angry, or saying something mean while she is angry - the first of either of these will make her angry, from a normal or horny state. Once she's feeling sad, struggle.
To get the disgusted ending you'll want to rev her up sexually, then either massage her or say something horny - this will make her disoriented and mad. Then you fap. This disgusts her - then you'll want to struggle.
To get the secret silent ending you'll want to, as you might have guessed, just stay silent. Don't relent, she'll hork you up eventually.
My favorite thing about Mae, further, is that she does have some variety in her final digestion messages, based entirely on what mood you had her in when you ran out of time. She seems to have one for each so I'd give them a look if you're interested. I'll save you some time and say that, to my knowledge, she doesn't have any special differences based on how much of the mood she has. It seems to be the same whether she was at 99 lust, or just 5 (yes, I tested that) - if you run out of time when she's in the mood you'll get that respective digestion message.

Brandeen- The whole point is that she has 4 possible outcomes apparently (5 if you count just the standard ending). She dislikes you and kicks you out of her gut, she gets what she wants and decides to let you out, or her twitch gets banned because she was being controversial. Once you understand this it mostly simplifies down, because the minigame performance, and what you say at the start of each round all only effect two things, - the money she earns, and flavor text. You select towards which ending based upon what you buy, and who you donate to at the end.
Thusly... which items to which ending in spoiler tag below...

Item list, spoilers for new content...
Spoiler: show

Angry ending : Camo wallet, Bra pads, Cloak brand hoodie, Fidget spinner, Mini Purse, Saint's Jersey, Sonic '06, RD car sticker, Uggs. Donation to prey rights group.
Banned ending : ALM bumper sticker, communist pin, Free HK shirt, GG shirt, Gone with the wind DVD, Maga hat, AR-15, Taiwanese Flag, Turner diaries book. Donation to free HK movement.
Heart ending : Applejack car sticker, Eka's action figure, Falcon's jersey, Flash dance DVD, Hunting Bow, Nightvision scope, Rogue poster, Workout equipment, Tailgate net. Donation to Eka's portal.
Hyper digestion ending : Obtained by saving all your money and meeting her funding goal - don't buy anything, select unwilling options when she asks you for a line, and do as well as you can on all the games. Credit to Younger99 for pointing this one out to me, I totally missed it.

Otherwise donate to masturbation group to... lose, more or less. Tasty!


Additionally I do want to say I'm pretty stoked about this update in general. This has always had a guilty pleasure for me, among vore games, and somehow I never regret diving back into it. Huge thanks for all your work reclusenutcase - wishing you the very best and keeping my eyes peeled for any future projects.
Last edited by SiHiUiLiSiEi on Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SiHiUiLiSiEi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Younger99 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:54 pm

SiHiUiLiSiEi wrote:I was initially kinda clueless but eventually, it all clicked into place. I've played a lot more of this game than I care to admit so, I'll punch up a kinda haphazard guide real quick unless reclusenutcase would rather I didn't. For the moment I'll put it under spoilers so nobody has to see it.

Spoiler: show

Figna - To get the struggle ending, you'll want to get her mood to two wavy lines with dialogue options or massages, then struggle to get the anger-bang symbol down to zero.
To get the love ending, similarly, you'll want to try and prime her with a heart symbol and massage - typically also done best with dialogue choices.
To get the sad ending you'll want to get her to sad mood, once again with the dialogue choices, then struggle. You can also get her to sadness with a massage, after she's in a loving mood.
To get the digestion ending, you'll want to be as rude as possible with the dialogue choices. I don't think any thing else effects it, but struggling while she's mad probably would be what would help.
You can also, of course, give up with the upper left corner and guide her towards digestion there.

Mae - To get the horny ending you'll want to say something sad or tragic or unwilling and frightened to get her in the mood, then struggle. Note that you can also get her into a horny mood by struggling when she's mad, but this isn't very efficient.
To get the sad ending you have a few options, but the paths to get her to the sad mood are either massaging her while she is angry, or saying something mean while she is angry - the first of either of these will make her angry, from a normal or horny state. Once she's feeling sad, struggle.
To get the disgusted ending you'll want to rev her up sexually, then either massage her or say something horny - this will make her disoriented and mad. Then you fap. This disgusts her - then you'll want to struggle.
To get the secret silent ending you'll want to, as you might have guessed, just stay silent. Don't relent, she'll hork you up eventually.
My favorite thing about Mae, further, is that she does have some variety in her final digestion messages, based entirely on what mood you had her in when you ran out of time. She seems to have one for each so I'd give them a look if you're interested. I'll save you some time and say that, to my knowledge, she doesn't have any special differences based on how much of the mood she has. It seems to be the same whether she was at 99 lust, or just 5 (yes, I tested that) - if you run out of time when she's in the mood you'll get that respective digestion message.

Brandeen- The whole point is that she has 3 possible outcomes apparently. She dislikes you and kicks you out of her gut, she gets what she wants and decides to let you out, or her twitch gets banned because she was being controversial. Once you understand this it mostly simplifies down, because the minigame performance, and what you say at the start of each round all only effect two things, - the money she earns, and flavor text. You select towards which ending based upon what you buy, and who you donate to at the end.
Thusly... which items to which ending in spoiler tag below...

Item list, spoilers for new content...
Spoiler: show

Angry ending : Camo wallet, Bra pads, Cloak brand hoodie, Fidget spinner, Mini Purse, Saint's Jersey, Sonic '06, RD car sticker, Uggs. Donation to prey rights group.
Banned ending : ALM bumper sticker, communist pin, Free HK shirt, GG shirt, Gone with the wind DVD, Maga hat, AR-15, Taiwanese Flag, Turner diaries book. Donation to free HK movement.
Heart ending : Applejack car sticker, Eka's action figure, Falcon's jersey, Flash dance DVD, Hunting Bow, Nightvision scope, Rogue poster, Workout equipment, Tailgate net. Donation to Eka's portal.

Otherwise donate to masturbation group to... lose, more or less. Tasty!

Apparently Brandeen has another ending I discovered it myself.
Shall I message you on PMs to tell you of it?
User avatar
Younger99
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby SiHiUiLiSiEi » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:03 pm

I'm all ears - I'm not entirely sure if I'll be editing my own mini guide down or out, depending on how the creator feels about it, but it's interesting enough just to hear that there are more endings than those; good looking out!
User avatar
SiHiUiLiSiEi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Younger99 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:08 pm

SiHiUiLiSiEi wrote:I'm all ears - I'm not entirely sure if I'll be editing my own mini guide down or out, depending on how the creator feels about it, but it's interesting enough just to hear that there are more endings than those; good looking out!

Thanks mate I appreciate that.
User avatar
Younger99
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:41 pm

SiHiUiLiSiEi wrote:I was initially kinda clueless but eventually, it all clicked into place. I've played a lot more of this game than I care to admit so, I'll punch up a kinda haphazard guide real quick unless reclusenutcase would rather I didn't. For the moment I'll put it under spoilers so nobody has to see it.

Spoiler: show

Figna - To get the struggle ending, you'll want to get her mood to two wavy lines with dialogue options or massages, then struggle to get the anger-bang symbol down to zero.
To get the love ending, similarly, you'll want to try and prime her with a heart symbol and massage - typically also done best with dialogue choices.
To get the sad ending you'll want to get her to sad mood, once again with the dialogue choices, then struggle. You can also get her to sadness with a massage, after she's in a loving mood.
To get the digestion ending, you'll want to be as rude as possible with the dialogue choices. I don't think any thing else effects it, but struggling while she's mad probably would be what would help.
You can also, of course, give up with the upper left corner and guide her towards digestion there.

Mae - To get the horny ending you'll want to say something sad or tragic or unwilling and frightened to get her in the mood, then struggle. Note that you can also get her into a horny mood by struggling when she's mad, but this isn't very efficient.
To get the sad ending you have a few options, but the paths to get her to the sad mood are either massaging her while she is angry, or saying something mean while she is angry - the first of either of these will make her angry, from a normal or horny state. Once she's feeling sad, struggle.
To get the disgusted ending you'll want to rev her up sexually, then either massage her or say something horny - this will make her disoriented and mad. Then you fap. This disgusts her - then you'll want to struggle.
To get the secret silent ending you'll want to, as you might have guessed, just stay silent. Don't relent, she'll hork you up eventually.
My favorite thing about Mae, further, is that she does have some variety in her final digestion messages, based entirely on what mood you had her in when you ran out of time. She seems to have one for each so I'd give them a look if you're interested. I'll save you some time and say that, to my knowledge, she doesn't have any special differences based on how much of the mood she has. It seems to be the same whether she was at 99 lust, or just 5 (yes, I tested that) - if you run out of time when she's in the mood you'll get that respective digestion message.

Brandeen- The whole point is that she has 4 possible outcomes apparently (5 if you count just the standard ending). She dislikes you and kicks you out of her gut, she gets what she wants and decides to let you out, or her twitch gets banned because she was being controversial. Once you understand this it mostly simplifies down, because the minigame performance, and what you say at the start of each round all only effect two things, - the money she earns, and flavor text. You select towards which ending based upon what you buy, and who you donate to at the end.
Thusly... which items to which ending in spoiler tag below...


Additionally I do want to say I'm pretty stoked about this update in general. This has always had a guilty pleasure for me, among vore games, and somehow I never regret diving back into it. Huge thanks for all your work reclusenutcase - wishing you the very best and keeping my eyes peeled for any future projects.


When you say for the secret ending:
Spoiler: show
Stay silent, does that mean just not doing anything at all?


Nevermind about this part, I had the wrong verison haha
Last edited by Farfanuggen on Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Farfanuggen
Participator
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:00 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby SiHiUiLiSiEi » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:54 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:When you say for the secret ending:
Spoiler: show
Stay silent, does that mean just not doing anything at all?


And how do you get Brandeen? I've beat both Mae and Figna and don't see her as an option. Do you have to get all the endings to unlock her?


Nope, there is an actual dialogue option for it. You'll select talk, and then that option, time after time.

Regarding Brandeen, she's in the newest update. All characters are there from the start, so I'd make sure you're playing the latest version - she's the streamer girl on the right.
User avatar
SiHiUiLiSiEi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:57 am

Yikes! Pretty cool to see peeps already helping each other out with a walkthrough. Nothing short of fascinating to see players reverse engineer a game in such a short amount of time too.
User avatar
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 am

Why do I see a hidden door on the main menu...Recluse...Just WHAT are you hiding?
User avatar
HavocLordX
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:48 am

HavocLordX wrote:Why do I see a hidden door on the main menu...Recluse...Just WHAT are you hiding?



There is a secret door? I'm tempted to play along, but that sounds like a glitch so far. Only door I've made was Brandy's room, which may or may not have been a shameless carbon copy of a certain streamer's room.
User avatar
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Sarus » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:15 pm

Yay! An update! :D

Awesome job on the new pred!
It's nice how each one got its own thing going on.

Love the animations too. I've screwed myself over paying too much attention to them and not the minigames :lol:

Anyway a big thank you reclusenutcase!
User avatar
Sarus
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:00 am
Location: France

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Younger99 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Hey reclusenutcase I have to say you did a good job with this girl but if you ever decide to make another predator then perhaps your Boogywoman character could be fun?
Of course this is your choice and I'm just offering a suggestion is all.
Have a good one mate!
User avatar
Younger99
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Younger99 wrote:Hey reclusenutcase I have to say you did a good job with this girl but if you ever decide to make another predator then perhaps your Boogywoman character could be fun?
Of course this is your choice and I'm just offering a suggestion is all.
Have a good one mate!


That is tempting. Boogeywoman is a pain to do stuff for though since she's hard to negotiate with. For now I feel Brandeen will be the last pred of this game, but I wouldn't mind making a sequel or successor game. It's not that I don't want to keep making updates, it's more cause construct 2 is being replaced and a fresh start with construct 3 might be more ideal. If there is a new 3dd I feel I'll keep it streamlined like Brandeen's setup since night time felt like annoying filler, and the short but sweet feel keeps the game from dragging on. As for the pred being a streamer, I don't think I'll do that again right away. I'm glad everyone's like the update so far. Hopefully each new project will inspire me to make more ambitious projects each time.
User avatar
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Younger99 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:41 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Hey reclusenutcase I have to say you did a good job with this girl but if you ever decide to make another predator then perhaps your Boogywoman character could be fun?
Of course this is your choice and I'm just offering a suggestion is all.
Have a good one mate!


That is tempting. Boogeywoman is a pain to do stuff for though since she's hard to negotiate with. For now I feel Brandeen will be the last pred of this game, but I wouldn't mind making a sequel or successor game. It's not that I don't want to keep making updates, it's more cause construct 2 is being replaced and a fresh start with construct 3 might be more ideal. If there is a new 3dd I feel I'll keep it streamlined like Brandeen's setup since night time felt like annoying filler, and the short but sweet feel keeps the game from dragging on. As for the pred being a streamer, I don't think I'll do that again right away. I'm glad everyone's like the update so far. Hopefully each new project will inspire me to make more ambitious projects each time.

Fair enough a sequel could be good fun XD
User avatar
Younger99
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby Catvs » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:12 pm

I have yet to play alot of this game yet but lemme tell you I find Brandy quite a hotty. I even decided to do a light experiment and get the secret ending for her so I can't wait to complete even more of the game.
User avatar
Catvs
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ageofmyt, anirishnirvana, asdfgh222, Avaramix, Beaney, BepisBepis, CarnivorousVixen, Cyberneticous, dartharanince, deadlydroid, EngilbertSig3, IAmSomeone, InuyashalovesKagome, mdog1715, NinjaNightmare, NRawk, Omeg, PancakeWolf, pika2, praven, R3X, SampledText, Seption, Sklumpkin, stevebat, Sulac, sunibur1, Superboyman, Tem1, Tuf126, Wrte, xyoshi