3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The new pred is in. How do you feel about her?

Overwhelmed with happy.
52%
short, but sweet.
28%
it is very update
5%
is aight
6%
I wanted something else(feel free to comment)
4%
I'm that last option cause the poll glitched again
6%

Total votes : 262

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/23/17

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:11 pm

by CVYouTube » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 am
So far, I've gotten the... er... 'Horny' ending... but each time I go for what passes as the sad ending, I only get into the 80's on the teardrop meter. So far, I've found that the only way to get her there is by flirting with her until she's pissed, then insulting her until she breaks down, then massaging or struggling inside her. Is that the best way? If not, don't tell me what is the best way, only tell me that it isn't the fastest way to get her mood to there.

Also, what mood do you have to get her in to increase the meter that replaces the vain meter? I don't know what to call that, by the way. It looks like a thermometer, so I would guess health.

I can't give full gameplay critique until I'm finished, but I have to be honest in saying I don't enjoy how you increase her sadness meter. I'm just not a fan of verbal abuse/bullying.

It's definitely challenging. I also need to find out how the hell to get anything done at night. So far, massaging and struggling seem to fail to get her out of the wavy symbol mood.

Yeah, I'll admit I might have made this pred unreasonably hard this time around, but that's cause I wanted to see how far I could push the envelope this time around, and also see if the forum would have others giving pro tips to help each other get ahead. It sounds like you got a good means to get Mae to be emotional, but there are other conversation approaches to get her mad faster without getting her hot and bothered first. As for struggles, I think there is a better way, but I actually don't remember off the bat.

Also, I'm sorry that you don't like the means in witch to change mae's mood to be emotional. I've been caught more into a game design mindset more than a moral one, and didn't want this pred to operate on the same emotional sensibility as Figna since it would just be the same pred at that point. Also, I wanted to experiment with different means.

As for changing her mood at night, I posted new hints on the first page to hopefully help.

by Hansony » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:09 am
I am going to assume it is a bug given how the original pred work (sorry haven't noticed if the name is given) that Mae doesn't get any of the "stats" increased no matter what you do...
I have tried every talk option and both massaged and struggled and all it does is change her mood between angry and normal... really hope this is a bug and not just an insane difficulty level

Umm... it might be an insane difficulty level. Figna, was an experiment of a workable game, and Mae is an experiment on how difficult I can make it. Only fitting since she's a devil. I made it so you have to deduce if your making progress changing her mood based on what she says. Most cases, you'll have to use the same option more than once to change her mood to something you favor, and sometimes, you'll need her to be in another mood to reach a specific mood. I wanted to make this game a trial and error experience similar to a puzzle box. I also included the ability to restart all 3 days by pressing R in case you feel you didn't get a good start. Sorry to send the bad news.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RumiBelly » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:28 pm

I think Mae's difficulty is fine. in the first 4 games I found I could reliably get the horny and jerk endings, gennerally 1 game to find the srat one to complete it, I will say I haven't found the method for the 3rd ending yet though
Guide for those who don't want the satisfaction of discovering it for themselves
Spoiler: show
For Horny: plea until mood becomes a heart them massage, just keep doing this for 3 days, nights don't matter but if the mood carries over it doesn't hurt to massage at night
For Jerk: compliment until mood is angry, then insult until mood is sad, then struggle for all it's worth, rince and repeat
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Well may just have been me expecting Mae to be like Figna and not realizing they worked on almost different game rules since the last time I downloaded was when there were only Figna and that way of playing it, so going to get back to working on seeing what I can make happen with Mae then
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:49 pm

I've been experimenting with tons of dialogue patterns and haven't gotten into any state that allows the thermometer to rise with Mae. I'm giving up until someone in this forum figures it out (or the game is patched) :P
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby CartoonVore » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:16 am

So far, the balance appears to be better. I got the jerk ending, and I do have a few remarks about that:

I must mention that when you escape and the screen is wavy, that Mea looks scary, to be frank. The effect lessens when you can see her normally, but she looks frightening, and not in a good way. Also, her right elbow is very sharp.

Furthermore, if she was so pissed at you, why wouldn't she let you digest? She probably had no qualms about devouring you and laughing as you digest, so why would she spit you out and tell you to leave if she hated you? In my opinion, it would be more effective if she were disheartened from the insults (which, again, are not my preference) and told you to leave because she just can't handle listening to you anymore.

I'm about to try for the only ending I haven't gotten. I wonder how many times I'll be digested first...

Edit: Also, I found this glitch on the home screen while typing this.
Attachments
3DD Glitch.png
Last edited by CartoonVore on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:19 am

Honestly, I just wish you didn't have to sit and wait for your text and then her's to fade away. It makes the game feel like more waiting than playing.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Firon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:22 am

I think if you got Mae's horny ending then she could unbirth you and start another 3 days :P
Firon
---

Postby ninjajoeman » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Figured out the disgust one. You need to ruin her horny.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:38 pm

Le secret is out!
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sean1M » Tue May 02, 2017 8:58 am

Cool to see the update is out. Can't wait to try it.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ethan56912 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Please explain to me, why must I download this file using some program called WinZip?
Ethan56912
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 pm

Becaaaaaause a hell of a lot of things require you to use winzip?

It's not like you ever need to actually pay for it.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ethan56912 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:26 pm

First, that does not answer my question. Second, I do have to pay for it.
Ethan56912
New to the forum

Postby Shortpig » Fri May 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Ethan56912, Shadowlyger is thinking of the programs 7zip and WinRAR. WinZip you do NOT need, and last I checked, most versions of it out there are laden with viruses. The actual product of WinZip that you pay for is unaffiliated with those, but is still an irrelevant program. Personally, I recommend 7zip. It's free, safe, and will extract any compressed files, including the .zip files that this game is in, and you don't have to rely on infinite free trials like you would for WinRAR. Either way, it's a necessity for almost any large files that you download, including almost all games on this site.
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ethan56912 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Alright then. Thank you for that answer sir or madam. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused for you or anyone else.
Ethan56912
New to the forum

Postby Ethan56912 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:00 am

I just said forget it. Too much of a process to get this one game. Something I am not qualified for, but thank you very much again.
Ethan56912
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat May 06, 2017 1:06 am

This game is a lot of fun, I think.

Though, to be honest, I'd like to see the swallowing scene as well before the game starts.

This of course would likely require a select your gender option, which may or may not be pleasing...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 05/09/17

Postby nuggholio » Fri May 19, 2017 1:42 pm

i cant get the disgust ending, at most i can get it up to 50, what am i meant to do to get it higher?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby voreee » Mon May 22, 2017 9:46 pm

mac versions ?
voreee
New to the forum

Postby SnivyXD » Wed May 24, 2017 1:45 pm

how do i know when shes in the mood after the fap option
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit