drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently NT Mama 2xUB)

Postby Ehe044 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 am

FlutterButter wrote:Can you put a link for the updated Felicia?

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... e&id=54085
there you go but she is more like a different chracter now so i recomend not overwriting the old one but thats just my opinion :wink:
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zerosiz » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:21 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:Manectric just got released... so that saves me the work of putting the character together, I suppose.

Who released a Manectric character?
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 pm

It's on MUGEN Archive, under 18+ edits/Vore

As for Manectric, it has no vore move at present. I would change that, if I had the time.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:52 am

...why can't the edit be released somewhere else?
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:52 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:...why can't the edit be released somewhere else?

'cause the author wanted attention for it, I suppose.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrostyDaFox » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm sure Eggy would have made a video showcasing it, but he seems to have faded out of existence.

That Felicia, while with a better vore animation and whatnot, is still full of bugs. Her skin tone even switches back and forth a few times after digesting.
Just thought anyone who hasn't downloaded her yet and is planning to should be aware of this.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:38 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:...why can't the edit be released somewhere else?

'cause the author wanted attention for it, I suppose.

But aren't there other places outside of the archive he could have released it...?
Because I doubt anyone would want to check the archive after the adfly controversy surrounding it.

FrostyDaFox wrote:I'm sure Eggy would have made a video showcasing it, but he seems to have faded out of existence.

That Felicia, while with a better vore animation and whatnot, is still full of bugs. Her skin tone even switches back and forth a few times after digesting.
Just thought anyone who hasn't downloaded her yet and is planning to should be aware of this.

Apparently Eggy got bullied and decided to quit or something.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:03 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Apparently Eggy got bullied and decided to quit or something.

No, it's not really that.
He's just hit with some emotional hard times.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrostyDaFox » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:56 pm

TylorGoldenYoshi wrote:No, it's not really that.
He's just hit with some emotional hard times.

Well that's perfectly understandable. Not everyone loses their mother, and the comments section of most of his videos are just nuts.
It makes sense if he were to stop with Mugen entirely and I wouldn't blame him. The guy gets a lot of pressure put on him whenever he turns on his computer.

A lot of people just want an edit of this and an edit of that. This is because he's so good at what he does.
But even though he collabs with people from time to time it's important to know that he's just one guy and he has a life.
Maybe if those fans weren't so pushy and let him breathe a little more this wouldn't have happened.
However there's no telling what's going on in his life. The cause might be something entirely different, or this might just be part of it.

Either way I hope he's doing well, edits or no edits. We all should be grateful for his work, and I certainly am.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:26 pm

eggy situation has been resumed in his f.a journal

yep...no bullies but zack is behind some of it

i hope eggy gets better...i like his stuff
ladre
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:30 am

Ehe044 wrote:

there you go but she is more like a different chracter now so i recomend not overwriting the old one but thats just my opinion :wink:

Wow that website is cancer. There are like 9 million popup adds, and a half dozen download links, to things that aren't the character I'm trying to download.

EDIT

How the hell do I download the character. When ever I try, I just get this "Setup_ODOM.exe" thing and I am NOT unpacking an EXE that has a name like that.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:52 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Ehe044 wrote:

Wow that website is cancer. There are like 9 million popup adds, and a half dozen download links, to things that aren't the character I'm trying to download.

EDIT

How the hell do I download the character. When ever I try, I just get this "Setup_ODOM.exe" thing and I am NOT unpacking an EXE that has a name like that.

Does the button take you to Adf.ly? If not, then its not the right one, the download button you should press is the one that says "+ Download" above the likes/dislike bar. Although I can't say I see what you mean since on my own virus and popup riddled computer there's only one download button and a single add near the top of my page.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FrostyDaFox » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Well what I did is go here: http://adf.ly/13125369/https://mugenarc ... 411e0db101

Then I waited for the button on the top right to say "Skip Ad", after the that I just got the file.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT. It wants to setup something on your computer that you probably wouldn't like, to say the very least.
What you should be getting is a Zip File simply named Felicia.Zip.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:09 am

failbird105 wrote:Does the button take you to Adf.ly? If not, then its not the right one, the download button you should press is the one that says "+ Download" above the likes/dislike bar. Although I can't say I see what you mean since on my own virus and popup riddled computer there's only one download button and a single add near the top of my page.

Ohhhhhhh. That thing is God Damn crafty. It pops up a "I'm Not A Robot" capcha before the skip add button comes up, and if you click that you tries to download that ODOM.exe garbage.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:51 pm

you know what char could get a good vore edit? shar-makai

it just scream vore creature
ladre
Participator

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 am

Ok, so its been quite a while since I last checked in on what all has been done with NT Mama. I'm stoked to hear there is still work being done on her as she is my favorite.^^
Hope someone adds a struggling clip in for the unbirthed victim while mama is standing up.

Would be so hot to have her belly occasionally pulse with a futile struggle while she is in her free roam mode after her special unbirth attack. You know, like while she is standing and rubbing her belly with one hand, it jiggles or pulses every so often with a random struggle and her face makes that same lovely expression it does when she's sitting down and it happens.^^

Just a thought.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby drpolice » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:29 am

Surprise, an update for the Gardevoir edit.

Another person was modifying the endo version of the Gardevoir edit to allow a greater deal of control over struggles and all that. I became aware of it, and so I helped him make it so that the Gardevoir can now vore two prey at the same time; he did a good chunk of the coding and I did the sprites and some adjustments to the coding itself. It's not the most polished edit; my new sprites were honestly weak as I had not done spritework for so long, and this was done far faster than what I usually do these in (only two days instead of the few weeks) so I apologize in advance.

New additions for this version (Currently only for the endo version! I still gotta make digest sprites for the other versions, and I'm kinda lazy right now):

Gardevoir can eat two prey at once, and her belly will increase even further in size.
For this endo edit, prey will not lose health, but will lose power. However, the move has become quite broken as you can beat the opponent whenever you want if you have eaten them, but then again it wasn't too different from before.
Boosts to her attacks and defense.
Controls are changed, c+z for oral vore and a+x for anal vore.
New sounds; she won't be saying the same thing over and over.
Pred and prey controls; both can actually do something here.

Pred controls:
Pressing back when the Gardevoir is holding the character in the oral vore move will shove them into her mouth.
Pressing down afterwards will swallow them.
While the prey is in the belly, you can press down to lock them inside, or up to spit them out.
Z will go into a turning mode with back and forward to turn her head. Press any other button to return to bellyhold.
B+Y to try to eat a second opponent when she already has one in her belly. If you miss the move, the current prey will be locked in.

Prey controls (all while inside Gardevoir's belly):
Holding up, down, left, right and A does varying types of struggles when there is only one prey eaten.
If there are two prey eaten, then A and B will be the struggle buttons.

And uh, I think that was all, if I didn't forget anything.

And here is the link. Most of the coding for this version was done by Nobod, I did some of the coding plus the new sprites.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By_-l ... FI5cDVUM2M
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir Endo WI

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Not bad, I like it.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:34 am

drpolice wrote:Surprise, an update for the Gardevoir edit.

Another person was modifying the endo version of the Gardevoir edit to allow a greater deal of control over struggles and all that. I became aware of it, and so I helped him make it so that the Gardevoir can now vore two prey at the same time; he did a good chunk of the coding and I did the sprites and some adjustments to the coding itself. It's not the most polished edit; my new sprites were honestly weak as I had not done spritework for so long, and this was done far faster than what I usually do these in (only two days instead of the few weeks) so I apologize in advance.

New additions for this version (Currently only for the endo version! I still gotta make digest sprites for the other versions, and I'm kinda lazy right now):

Gardevoir can eat two prey at once, and her belly will increase even further in size.
For this endo edit, prey will not lose health, but will lose power. However, the move has become quite broken as you can beat the opponent whenever you want if you have eaten them, but then again it wasn't too different from before.
Boosts to her attacks and defense.
Controls are changed, c+z for oral vore and a+x for anal vore.
New sounds; she won't be saying the same thing over and over.
Pred and prey controls; both can actually do something here.

Pred controls:
Pressing back when the Gardevoir is holding the character in the oral vore move will shove them into her mouth.
Pressing down afterwards will swallow them.
While the prey is in the belly, you can press down to lock them inside, or up to spit them out.
Z will go into a turning mode with back and forward to turn her head. Press any other button to return to bellyhold.
B+Y to try to eat a second opponent when she already has one in her belly. If you miss the move, the current prey will be locked in.

Prey controls (all while inside Gardevoir's belly):
Holding up, down, left, right and A does varying types of struggles when there is only one prey eaten.
If there are two prey eaten, then A and B will be the struggle buttons.

And uh, I think that was all, if I didn't forget anything.

And here is the link. Most of the coding for this version was done by Nobod, I did some of the coding plus the new sprites.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By_-l ... FI5cDVUM2M

Are we supposed to put the name in our .def file as GardevoirWIPendo2

because it's not showing up in my game when I label it that.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir Endo WI

Postby BMWu » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:54 am

After eating the first one and trying B+Y to try to eat a second opponent when she already has one in her belly doesn't work for me. Is the input really b+y?
Who's next on the menu?
BMWu
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game