drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby Just4comments » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:57 pm

RandomInjury wrote:
Just4comments wrote:

Yo! Though I can’t figure out how to do any of riz’s specials...

EDIT: I also can't figure out how to do vampy's either... I'm dumb lol

I'm looking at the move code for Vampy, and it seems like she is a Charge Character.

I have to ask is Vampy a Vore character or just an H character.

A charge character? Does that mean I need to hold the buttons down or something?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby lazulite_sword » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:59 am

a charge character is when you have to hold a direction for a few seconds and then move the opposite direction while pressing a button. if you played street fighter, guile's an example of a charge character
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:07 pm

lazulite_sword wrote:a charge character is when you have to hold a direction for a few seconds and then move the opposite direction while pressing a button. if you played street fighter, guile's an example of a charge character

Ok! Thank you.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:28 pm

DrPolice, I'm currently using the GardevoirHuge variant. However, I want to add certain giant prey to her Flash Giant Vore detection list. Which file and where do I alter? Do you know?
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby disguy » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:07 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:DrPolice, I'm currently using the GardevoirHuge variant. However, I want to add certain giant prey to her Flash Giant Vore detection list. Which file and where do I alter? Do you know?

Poked through the files a bit and found that you're gonna want to look in her .cmd file with some kind of text editor, including standard notepad (or your computer's equivalent), but I'd recommend Notepad++, or at least something that numbers the lines and keeps the format for certain.

Here's a screenshot of what to look for, line number and all:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (13.66 KiB) Viewed 2208 times

You're going to want to type - or just copy and paste - the following at the very end of the highlighted triggerall:
|enemy,name = "[Character Name]"

Lastly, just place the big character's actual name in the [Character Name] space and you should be good to go. For the record, make sure it's the same name(s) shown in their .def file, not the file/folder name, can't remember if it's "name" or "displayname" since they're usually the same for most characters, but just keep that in mind too.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:22 pm

disguy wrote:
DivineSomaCruz wrote:DrPolice, I'm currently using the GardevoirHuge variant. However, I want to add certain giant prey to her Flash Giant Vore detection list. Which file and where do I alter? Do you know?

Poked through the files a bit and found that you're gonna want to look in her .cmd file with some kind of text editor, including standard notepad (or your computer's equivalent), but I'd recommend Notepad++, or at least something that numbers the lines and keeps the format for certain.

Here's a screenshot of what to look for, line number and all:
Untitled.png

You're going to want to type - or just copy and paste - the following at the very end of the highlighted triggerall:
|enemy,name = "[Character Name]"

Lastly, just place the big character's actual name in the [Character Name] space and you should be good to go. For the record, make sure it's the same name(s) shown in their .def file, not the file/folder name, can't remember if it's "name" or "displayname" since they're usually the same for most characters, but just keep that in mind too.

It seems to work at first, but when the flash fades, Giant Amy/Sally is still there. Is it a grab move? They seem to be immune to grab moves.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby disguy » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:48 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:It seems to work at first, but when the flash fades, Giant Amy/Sally is still there. Is it a grab move? They seem to be immune to grab moves.

I think in order for a state to be forced onto a character, it indeed has to be registered as a grab-move, although I could be wrong. I'm about...98% sure that there aren't any other steps needed to make it work though, so I think the Giant Amy/Sally being grab-immune is indeed what's stopping it from occurring properly. I assume when it fails, Gardevoir doesn't at least transition into her big belly animation, because if that's the case, it's definitely triggering, but not hitting, and the fx for the flash is apparently assigned to go off so long as the animation plays period. Granted, based off of how massive the hitbox for the move seems to be when I look at it in Fighter Studio, it's not intended miss in the first place.

Edit: Took a peek at the attack itself in Fighter Studio and it is classified as a "Standing Throw", so yeah, sounds like the characters being grab-immune is what's causing it to fail -- at least, extremely likely anyway. I'm honestly not sure how to remove that grapple immunity either since I'm not experienced with messing around with that kind of function, so sorry I won't be able to help there...although if you know the download source for the Amy/Sally, I could probably download them myself and see if I can figure it out anyway. I suppose "never touching the function =/= completely clueless on how to change it".
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:44 pm

Both of them are from Mugen Archive, unfortunately. I had to manually add digestion back to Amy's animations, because someone else had added an endo cycle instead. But the Giant Amy and Giant Sally characters were originally named Evil Amy and Metal Sally, (IDK why, because the names didn't really fit) so keep that in mind. They are in the 18+ section.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:20 am

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Both of them are from Mugen Archive, unfortunately. I had to manually add digestion back to Amy's animations, because someone else had added an endo cycle instead. But the Giant Amy and Giant Sally characters were originally named Evil Amy and Metal Sally, (IDK why, because the names didn't really fit) so keep that in mind. They are in the 18+ section.

Alright, found the characters and figured out how to remove the grab immunity easily enough. So this time, you'll want to go into the relevant .cns files (MetalSally.cns and GiantAmy.cns) and look for the following lines, using Amy as the reference here:
d9e4dd3a7ebd4fd3e8f71b70bcdf073b.png
d9e4dd3a7ebd4fd3e8f71b70bcdf073b.png (14.41 KiB) Viewed 1993 times

(For Sally, the same lines are found at line 6302 onwards.)

...and then add the following to the highlighted line:
,AT

After that, you should be good to go. Popped them into my own MUGEN with the aforementioned changes and seems everything works as intended -- deleting the lines technically works too, but then the characters lose their super armor. So just keep in mind once you make the edit, this means they'll be able to get hit by Any Throw, vore and non-vore alike.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:35 pm

Thanks. I was wondering what the deal was. :D
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:26 am

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Thanks. I was wondering what the deal was. :D

No problem at all! MUGEN is honestly both a very simple, yet also very complex, engine to work with. I wouldn't be surprised if there's like...five different ways to make a character grab immune, but still have to know a decent amount of MUGEN-specific terminology and structuring to get much of anything done :P. In that sense, I'm just glad that the more 'simple' side of it was at play here, rather than needing to edit or add several new lines, which I very much was expecting to do and accidentally break something as a result, haha!

Anyway, I had fun poking around in their character files at the very least -- enjoy your new voracious MUGEN endeavors!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:26 pm

disguy wrote:
DivineSomaCruz wrote:Thanks. I was wondering what the deal was. :D

No problem at all! MUGEN is honestly both a very simple, yet also very complex, engine to work with. I wouldn't be surprised if there's like...five different ways to make a character grab immune, but still have to know a decent amount of MUGEN-specific terminology and structuring to get much of anything done :P. In that sense, I'm just glad that the more 'simple' side of it was at play here, rather than needing to edit or add several new lines, which I very much was expecting to do and accidentally break something as a result, haha!

Anyway, I had fun poking around in their character files at the very least -- enjoy your new voracious MUGEN endeavors!

Uh-oh, Giant Amy isn't triggering Flash. The changes to Giant Sally work as intended, though.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anon021 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:35 pm

Hey, lurker here. I just wanted to ask what's the deal with the Gardevoir edits? Aside from the old one, it seems they're all password protected. I could have missed something, but I'd like to ask where I can get them, if they're still available.
Anon021
New to the forum

Postby disguy » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:34 am

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Uh-oh, Giant Amy isn't triggering Flash. The changes to Giant Sally work as intended, though.

Sorry for being a bit late to get back to the posts here, haven't checked in in a while! The super armor stuff for Sally/Amy seem to be made in the same exact fashion, so as long as you made the edits correctly - and you clearly did since Sally works - then I can only assume that you may have accidentally made a mistake back with adding the names to the flash trigger line in their .cmd file. I specifically remember using Amy when I tried to see if it worked on my end and it certainly did. I'd especially check that if you mean the move won't even start at all while fighting against Amy and putting in the command against her.

Anon021 wrote:Hey, lurker here. I just wanted to ask what's the deal with the Gardevoir edits? Aside from the old one, it seems they're all password protected. I could have missed something, but I'd like to ask where I can get them, if they're still available.

As the "newer" versions are also quite old at this point, I'm honestly surprised the old one is even still available, but I honestly just pulled the Gardevoir edit from this Mugen Archive link. Not the biggest fan of the site, especially with the way the edits there have been categorized in a petty, mind-numbingly childish way, but...it still serves its purpose when it comes to getting characters like this one that may be hard to find online anymore.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:27 pm

disguy wrote:
DivineSomaCruz wrote:Uh-oh, Giant Amy isn't triggering Flash. The changes to Giant Sally work as intended, though.

Sorry for being a bit late to get back to the posts here, haven't checked in in a while! The super armor stuff for Sally/Amy seem to be made in the same exact fashion, so as long as you made the edits correctly - and you clearly did since Sally works - then I can only assume that you may have accidentally made a mistake back with adding the names to the flash trigger line in their .cmd file. I specifically remember using Amy when I tried to see if it worked on my end and it certainly did. I'd especially check that if you mean the move won't even start at all while fighting against Amy and putting in the command against her.

I figured it out. There was a mistake in the Name section of Giant Amy's DEF file. It didn't match what I'd added to Gardevoir's CMD file. I fixed it, and Flash works perfectly now. I was also able to do the same for Bowser_mv88. Thanks for the help. :D :gulp:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anon021 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:41 pm

disguy wrote:

Anon021 wrote:Hey, lurker here. I just wanted to ask what's the deal with the Gardevoir edits? Aside from the old one, it seems they're all password protected. I could have missed something, but I'd like to ask where I can get them, if they're still available.

As the "newer" versions are also quite old at this point, I'm honestly surprised the old one is even still available, but I honestly just pulled the Gardevoir edit from this Mugen Archive link. Not the biggest fan of the site, especially with the way the edits there have been categorized in a petty, mind-numbingly childish way, but...it still serves its purpose when it comes to getting characters like this one that may be hard to find online anymore.

I inadvertently stumbled onto that one searching elsewhere. Got it, works as far as I'm using it.
Anon021
New to the forum

Postby disguy » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:56 am

DivineSomaCruz wrote:I figured it out. There was a mistake in the Name section of Giant Amy's DEF file. It didn't match what I'd added to Gardevoir's CMD file. I fixed it, and Flash works perfectly now. I was also able to do the same for Bowser_mv88. Thanks for the help. :D :gulp:

You're welcome once again, and glad to hear you already have an idea of how the system works! Again, MUGEN can look scary to work with, and it's very possible to mess stuff up, but you'd be surprised how simple it can be to change and fix characters to your liking when you know what to edit -- it's the whole fun of poking around in character files for me :P.

Anon021 wrote:I inadvertently stumbled onto that one searching elsewhere. Got it, works as far as I'm using it.

Ah, good! MUGEN Archive will probably be one of the first results you get for "offline" characters, so not surprised you found it there already before I could link it, haha!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:11 pm

Daily reminder to say "fuck the Archive", by the way.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Just4comments » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:08 pm

Agreed.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:28 pm

Wrote up a longer post but decided to delete it because I don't want to even sound like I'm even remotely defending that site. I just wish there was a site that archives dead-link characters and without doing so in a controversial way.

...Ah well, literally only visited it to pull that Gardevoir link, don't see myself visiting again anytime soon, so definitely no complaints from me these days if the site went down under.
so yeah, fuck the archive
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game