drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Latias Anthro)

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:17 am

Lol, no, I'm just late. I only recently came back and found Gardevoir's latest version.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:10 am

Anyway, how can I choose one of the different (And cool) Pallettes when a match starts, all the gardevoirs look the same and I can't choose my favorite to play as.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Also, if I could suggest a future update to gardevoir: Not killing the current prey immediately when we grab a second one(or attempt to), so we and the AI has more chances to grab the other one, but also, not being invincible when we have a belly, and are able to be grabbed and if we are, the new pred is automatically up to two prey)I.E. they eat their partner as well, which is hot as FUCK, bringing me to my main hope: going even further beyond and having 3 PREY! Either by grabbing the remaining fighter when we have 2 prey already, or THEY grab US and end up with 3. Leading to THE ULTIMATE THICC GARDE!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 pm

The CPU randomly struggling when their in a belly would be nice too.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:07 pm

A burp at the end of the digesting too, maybe?
Turbotowns
???

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Mawile WG)

Postby drpolice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Alright, here's a Mawile with digestion, weight gain and whatnot. I modified the animations/sounds from the previous endo version a bit, added new sprites for the digestion/weight gain (breasts, hips and belly) and increased the character's size considerably because it just looks better that way. This does not have the same amount of work as my other edits, this is a smaller edit of sorts, but it works. Y (the game button, not the keyboard key) does the vore move, if I remember correctly.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zHiiI ... ydYlT47b2c
Attachments
mawiledigest.png
mawiledigest.png (2.08 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Last edited by drpolice on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:16 pm

drpolice wrote:Mawile with digestion

You've done god's work yet again :D
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Erm... Do you have readme or something? Cause I'm pressing EVERY key, and don't know what I'm doing wrong. Also, the AI knows how to vore, but it's bugged, I pit two mawile against each other, and when the normal one(as opposed to the shiny opponent) activated vore occasionally, a second one appeared, and eventually the shiny one would just pop back into the field, making one of the normal mawiles disappear while the other one remained(and invincible), until it finished the animation. And when the shiny one finally got to vore in the second round, the second mawile still showed up, but BOTH were normal colored(The only tell that it was the shiny one that was the pred, was that the normal colored one was the one losing health).
Turbotowns
???

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 pm

drpolice wrote:Alright, here's a Mawile with digestion, weight gain and whatnot. I modified the animations/sounds from the previous endo version a bit, added new sprites for the digestion/weight gain (breasts, hips and belly) and increased the character's size considerably because it just looks better that way. This does not have the same amount of work as my other edits, this is a smaller edit of sorts, but it works. Z (the game button, not the keyboard key) does the vore move, if I remember correctly.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zHiiI ... ydYlT47b2c

other people might experience problems with said character depending on which version you used as the based as the one intially released had a few bugs I was unaware of at the time and the only other edit that fixed the bugs at the time ended up being filled with some bugs so then I made an edit of that edit which might still have some bugs. What I'm saying is depending on the version you use different things may appear.
Last edited by nobody321 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Xodiaq » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Yeah, i'm baffled on how you use the move, as Z is mapped properly and nothing is happening.
Xodiaq
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:49 pm

uh the mawile link is broken on the front and downloading it on this page it errors when i finish downloading saying it broken or damaged
Halowinner
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Halowinner wrote:uh the mawile link is broken on the front and downloading it on this page it errors when i finish downloading saying it broken or damaged

so I'm not the only one to have this problem with the link then.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Apparently I could extract it perfectly.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Yeah, the key is not Z, it's Y. I did say it was if I remembered, but I didn't. Tested it now, that's the actual key.

About the link, it really works just fine to me (the one on this page. The other one was shortened incorrectly, I fixed that). I can download and open it just fine. You folks aren't copy pasting the link, right? Just click it.

Either way I'll upload it on Mega too. Even shortened the link already so that people won't do something wrong entering it.

https://goo.gl/rez1Vt
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:20 pm

drpolice wrote:Yeah, the key is not Z, it's Y. I did say it was if I remembered, but I didn't. Tested it now, that's the actual key.

About the link, it really works just fine to me (the one on this page. The other one was shortened incorrectly, I fixed that). I can download and open it just fine. You folks aren't copy pasting the link, right? Just click it.

Either way I'll upload it on Mega too. Even shortened the link already so that people won't do something wrong entering it.

I've examined the file further and found the problem I've downloaded to a mac 32-bit, windows-32 bit and windows-64 bit the file works fine for windows PCs but not for mac PCs is there a chance you added any extra files that are not compatible with mac OS? I believe that is the file me and halowinner are experiencing.

It not working on mac PC

example.gif
nobody321
Participator

Postby drpolice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:41 pm

I didn't really add anything that wasn't already in there (other than sprites and code), only edited it, though the stuff you sent did have an extra _MACOSX folder in it, separate from the main Mawile folder, though it's not included in this since only the other folder is edited. But can Macs open .rar files? That is the filetype I'm using for the compact file. I'm gonna try sending it as .zip so try that.

https://goo.gl/dxhwaq
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:48 pm

drpolice wrote:I didn't really add anything that wasn't already in there (other than sprites and code), only edited it, though the stuff you sent did have an extra _MACOSX folder in it, separate from the main Mawile folder, though it's not included in this since only the other folder is edited. But can Macs open .rar files? That is the filetype I'm using for the compact file. I'm gonna try sending it as .zip so try that.

https://goo.gl/dxhwaq

yeah it works as .zip for mac OS. Mac's can open rar files (have done it before) its just this specific one appeared to have problems for reasons unknown. thanks for uploading a zip of it.
nobody321
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 am

I've been wondering. The endo Mawile had a list of characters it can and cannot eat, one that was physically present in the cmd file for you to edit. This version still seems to have the restrictions, but no actual list to edit. Is there any way to edit which characters can be eaten or remove the restriction?
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 am

drpolice wrote:Yeah, the key is not Z, it's Y. I did say it was if I remembered, but I didn't. Tested it now, that's the actual key.

Still nothing, i'm mashing EVERY key, and-while discovering the other moves, the bizarre moveset in it's entirety-I haven't even been able to activate vore accidentally.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:48 am

Turbotowns wrote:

Still nothing, i'm mashing EVERY key, and-while discovering the other moves, the bizarre moveset in it's entirety-I haven't even been able to activate vore accidentally.

Are you using it against the correct prey? Mawile has a thing where she can only eat certain characters, the original endo version had a list of which ones, but this one doesn't show it, and is definitely still affected as I have tested it a few times.

If I remember, those characters include Meloetta, Victini(under a specific name), Umbreon(the vore version works for this), Flareon(the vore version counts), Jolteon(the vore version counts), torchic(I think the vore version counts, its under a different name though), Snivy(the vore version DOESN'T work for this one, and it's under a different name), and a few others I can't remember.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game