drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir Endo WI

Postby drpolice » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:36 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Are there plans to add the digestion versions too still? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't waiting and getting hopes for it to be done at some point in time.

Y'know, I straight up forgot about the digestion versions. Didn't come to mind at all. I'll probably do something about it eventually, but not now, I've got other things to make.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 pm

How's everything coming along? Well i hope!
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:20 am

Well, I'm drawing a lot. It doesn't help that drawing is far more efficient for doing the things I want than going through the long process of making a bunch of sprites and then setting them up on MUGEN, which is why I haven't really done much else with this stuff here.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:14 am

drpolice wrote:Well, I'm drawing a lot. It doesn't help that drawing is far more efficient for doing the things I want than going through the long process of making a bunch of sprites and then setting them up on MUGEN, which is why I haven't really done much else with this stuff here.

Would still be nice to get that digestion version, its going yo be some work but I can assume that its going to take a little less work since you already have the animations for double prey done. If anything, after that's done you can always give this project to someone else or allow someone to modify it if you are tired of it.Or better yet ask some help from the other animators here.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently NT Mama 2xUB)

Postby nobody321 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:46 pm

drpolice wrote:Surprise, an update for the Gardevoir edit.

Another person was modifying the endo version of the Gardevoir edit to allow a greater deal of control over struggles and all that. I became aware of it, and so I helped him make it so that the Gardevoir can now vore two prey at the same time; he did a good chunk of the coding and I did the sprites and some adjustments to the coding itself. It's not the most polished edit; my new sprites were honestly weak as I had not done spritework for so long, and this was done far faster than what I usually do these in (only two days instead of the few weeks) so I apologize in advance.

New additions for this version (Currently only for the endo version! I still gotta make digest sprites for the other versions, and I'm kinda lazy right now):

Gardevoir can eat two prey at once, and her belly will increase even further in size.
For this endo edit, prey will not lose health, but will lose power. However, the move has become quite broken as you can beat the opponent whenever you want if you have eaten them, but then again it wasn't too different from before.
Boosts to her attacks and defense.
Controls are changed, c+z for oral vore and a+x for anal vore.
New sounds; she won't be saying the same thing over and over.
Pred and prey controls; both can actually do something here.

Pred controls:
Pressing back when the Gardevoir is holding the character in the oral vore move will shove them into her mouth.
Pressing down afterwards will swallow them.
While the prey is in the belly, you can press down to lock them inside, or up to spit them out.
Z will go into a turning mode with back and forward to turn her head. Press any other button to return to bellyhold.
B+Y to try to eat a second opponent when she already has one in her belly. If you miss the move, the current prey will be locked in.

Prey controls (all while inside Gardevoir's belly):
Holding up, down, left, right and A does varying types of struggles when there is only one prey eaten.
If there are two prey eaten, then A and B will be the struggle buttons.

And uh, I think that was all, if I didn't forget anything.

And here is the link. Most of the coding for this version was done by Nobod, I did some of the coding plus the new sprites.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By_-l ... FI5cDVUM2M

hey it's Nobod It took me a bit to find it but thanks for posting this here as well. I actually continued work on this character more recently as seen here https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51506&p=2639828#p2639828 If you by chance want to add more to this character just PM me and I'll see what I can do.
nobody321
Participator

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently NT Mama 2xUB)

Postby drpolice » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:25 am

nobody321 wrote:hey it's Nobod It took me a bit to find it but thanks for posting this here as well. I actually continued work on this character more recently as seen here https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51506&p=2639828#p2639828 If you by chance want to add more to this character just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Ah, hey. Yeah, I saw your post there. Neat stuff, and welcome to the forums. And well, hm, while your offer is nice, chances are I'd do some digestion stuff instead of endo, and I can tell you don't seem to like digestion, so I don't think you'd wanna do it. That, and other stuff like UB and such. Honestly, this site is supposed to be 18+, so there is stuff you don't wanna see in here, if your thread is anything to judge from.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Yeah Not really into that stuff. Got to keep it relatively SFW for the Mugen Archive anyway. Regardless Thanks for getting back to me on that.
nobody321
Participator

Postby drpolice » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 am

Alright, I'm gonna try to finish this Gardevoir. Digest sprites for the double digest coming pretty soon, once I finish them.
Attachments
weightgainandstuff.png
weightgainandstuff.png (3.18 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:01 am

drpolice wrote:Alright, I'm gonna try to finish this Gardevoir. Digest sprites for the double digest coming pretty soon, once I finish them.

Ooo. So fancy. Cant wait.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:18 pm

drpolice wrote:Alright, I'm gonna try to finish this Gardevoir. Digest sprites for the double digest coming pretty soon, once I finish them.

Looking forward to it. Will there be a non-WG digestion version like before too by chance?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WG)

Postby drpolice » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:31 am

And it's done. I went a little beyond what I initially planned for the digestion, so it's a little different from the sprite you see up there.

This version has an alternate (and longer) digest and weight gain for the double prey belly, along with the usual digest for the normal one. It also digests by itself instead of having to press down. Some sounds were added, previous features (prey controls, etc) are still in. Press any button to end the win animation. Not sure if I forgot anything.

Well, this was alright warm-up after some time without doing these. Fun stuff. Now, I guess I might call this finished, kind of? I'd still fix bugs here and there, but I wouldn't add nothing too major. I'm just getting tired of it. Maybe I'd to the no WG version if there really is much interest for it. Not that I'm stopping with MUGEN, I do wanna do Latias next. No idea when it's done, but I'll want to start work on it.

Oh, and here is the link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By_-l ... zdiaEtENUU
Attachments
weightgainagain.png
weightgainagain.png (3.16 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
Last edited by drpolice on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pawz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:03 am

Woo, updates! I don't know why I decided to look for mugen fighters today but glad I did :3
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfgangclockwork » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:54 pm

how do you do the vore moves with the one from the link above couldnt figure out.
wolfgangclockwork
New to the forum

Postby drpolice » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:30 am

C+Z and A+X. To try to eat a second person while you already have someone, it's B+Y. Mind you, I'm not talking about the keyboard keys, but the ingame buttons. You can set them up the MUGEN settings.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:32 am

Oh, and on other news, I just started work on Latias. Well, except it's not the same Latias. There was one of her already anyway, so I took another route and I am doing an anthro Latias from scratch. I might implement it on the pre-existing Latias character though, saves me a lot of effort. So well, here is a full Latias. It'll be a while until it's done though.
Attachments
latiasanthrofull.png
latiasanthrofull.png (5.81 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:00 pm

That looks wonderful, but main that looks like that's gonna be quite a bit of work....
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:59 am

Well, yeah, it is gonna be quite some work. But what can I do, if I want to use higher res sprites, I just have to do more work. Hope I manage it, or that it's worth it at least.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:10 pm

ooooooh boy she's a beauty!Would not mind being her prey! (the Latias i mean.) ...kinda make me wonder if there would be UB but seeing as though you said it's just sprites right now i won't request anything specific

if you need help coding wise (Normals, Supers, Gimmicks, ect.) I'm happy to help in any way i can!
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:12 am

UB would be nice, but one thing at a time. If I'm not completely spent by the time I finish this (77 sprites (without shading, I gotta do that next) so far as of now. I'm trying to do as much as I can to speed things up. I changed my approach to drawing these somewhat, so I'm faster than before) I might try it. And thanks for the offer there, but I think I should be able to do the coding, it's not much different from the stuff I done before coding wise anyway. I'm not doing sprites for all the attacks, I'd be doing the vore bits. Doing all the sprites would exaust me completely, not to mention I'd be stuck at one thing for quite some time. I figure Latias would transform and then eat her prey. It makes some sense anyway, as she can actually change her appearance.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:39 pm

that actually makes sense yeah. im guessing then an edit of the existing Latias? I don't mind, just curious.
...And yeah i can see why it'd be draining (ive tried. i don't want to make an edit of a character unless i can do good sprites enough to make it look different and not be a pallete swap)
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game