drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby racer4561 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 am

I dont want to be that guy but can make a character digest and fart out its prey
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:55 pm

racer4561 wrote:I dont want to be that guy but can make a character digest and fart out its prey

That shouldn't be... too difficult, I think I could probably manage that with what I've been learning recently. It's going to depend on the character though. I'm not going to be making new vore edits, but I could more than likely add gas onto existing ones.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:19 pm

i got no clue how to activate the taunts
ladre
Participator

Postby drpolice » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:33 pm

JackBright wrote:I noticed that one of the read-me files mentioned something about Blaze, is Blaze an existing character, and if so, does anyone know where I can find them?

You mean Blaziken? I see no "Blaze" in it. If that's what you mean I know there's a vore edit of it over here.
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... lazeboy162

Twister231 wrote:I believe I did install it correctly, even tried it twice just in case. I see two def.files, one for the vore version and one for the original. I didn't overwrite anything. And I am using version 1.0

Try version 1.1 to be sure. I've got a link here.
https://mega.nz/#!XR021TAD!SnNGLoSfoyoD ... babnz9Ja5g
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:04 pm

ladre wrote:i got no clue how to activate the taunts

You can't activate them until the opponent is already defeated, then you press one of the three bottom attack buttons.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Sorry for butting in but I have two ideas for Lopunny. First is the oblivious two prey vore possibility like gardvoir. Second, you could use the bounce move to do some unbirth/anal vore. Feel free to do with it what you will
Persona59523
Participator

Postby riku162 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:19 pm

gotta say this lopunny is just, probably the absolute best mugen vore character ive seen yet. very good work on this one!
riku162
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 pm

I just tried your Lopunny character, and holy shit. Personally, I think this is the best Mugen vore edit of any character I've seen so far. I hope to see more updates to this Lopunny edit in the future (specifically the 2 prey update... and even the 3 prey update... if that will ever happen. God what a dream that would be).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Furst » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 pm

Are the Lopunny rar files showing up as empty for anyone else?
All the other characters extracted fine.
Furst
New to the forum

Postby nitro-rhino » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:06 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zokk0wk8qnqzn ... G.zip?dl=0

this file is a fix to the palette problem from the original version

Oddly enough I was working on a Lopunny of my own with Wicloud and I can say I'm very impressed with your file.

I'd like to include your vore animation with our version of lopunny once it's ready to go.
here are some examples of elemental lopunny
https://streamable.com/npqq5
https://streamable.com/10sv1
https://streamable.com/ti4js
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm

I've been playing this new character a WHOLE lot recently, so I wanted to share one trick that I learned that you can do with Lopunny:

You can actually digest someone entirely from full hp with only 3 energy bars... but you have to be spot on with the timing. If you mess up the timing, you don't kill the enemy.

The timing works like this:
First and foremost; you use your first energy bar to swallow the enemy. Second, you use your second energy bar when the opponent's health nearly reaches their energy bars. Third, you use your final energy bar when the opponent's health reaches their last energy bar. If you pull the timing off on this correctly, you successfully digest the enemy opponent with only 3 energy bars. It's hard to explain this trick in a comment so I made a video where I showcase how to do the trick properly. The link to the video comes later in the comment.

Make sure that the enemy doesn't struggle when you're timing the belly slaps correctly; the struggles can interrupt you from slapping the belly resulting in you spitting the opponent right back out.

Here's a quick video I edited of me pulling this trick off properly:
https://streamable.com/deigf

(the file size was too large to be uploaded as an attachment, so I uploaded it to streamable instead)
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:06 pm

cant load Lopunny Vore WG.snd ive tried everything even placing a copy in the files help please?
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:11 pm

jaebomber wrote:cant load Lopunny Vore WG.snd ive tried everything even placing a copy in the files help please?

You've got Lopunny in V-select, right? It's very important that you have Lopunny WG in a slot in V-select; otherwise it's not gonna appear in-game.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:56 am

What is v-select?
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:21 am

jaebomber wrote:What is v-select?

Yeah you kind of need that app for the characters to load into Mugen; it's an app that lets you select what characters you want to have in which slots in the game:

1. Download V-select, put V-select into the MUGEN folder and select the MUGEN executable you're using.
2. To make sure you'll be able to see Lopunny in V-select, simply just make sure that the Lopunny WG/Lopunny folder you installed is in the "chars" folder.
3. Then just select Lopunny and drag her into a preferred slot and you'll be able to play her.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:25 pm

I've been using MUGEN for a couple of years and have never even heard of V-select, nor dragging and dropping characters. I just write them into a sorted select.def file, making sure that the character folder is in /chars and has the same name as the character .def file.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:I've been using MUGEN for a couple of years and have never even heard of V-select, nor dragging and dropping characters. I just write them into a sorted select.def file, making sure that the character folder is in /chars and has the same name as the character .def file.

That's just a program I use that makes placing mugen characters into slots easier. For me, at least.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notpartofthis » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:02 am

Is it possible too share a download of the snd file, my mugen keeps saying it is unable to load it
Notpartofthis
New to the forum

Postby Notpartofthis » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:57 pm

This is pretty cool, I've just noticed as well that characters like mawile do not spit their prey out, if you can can you tell me how do you code a character to keep their prey in stomach forever
Notpartofthis
New to the forum

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:01 pm

Look for release triggers and semicolon them out or modify them.
For example:

[state 2702, release]
type = changestate
trigger1 = time >= 1200 && animtime = 0
value = 11130

This tells MUGEN that, when the belly hold is going, to move Lopunny to the release state when the belly hold has been going for 1200 ticks and the current animation is done (Lopunny's belly hold is a randomized series different animations). If you put semicolons ; at the beginning of each of those lines, MUGEN will ignore them, and Lopunny won't release her prey. You can also replace the trigger1 line with this:

trigger1 = command = "holdup"

That way, Lopunny will release her prey, but only if her player presses the up key.

Note: Lopunny has two of these release triggers in her code, so you might want to edit both. The later one affects her slower belly hold, when the prey is on low health.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game