drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP Fla

Postby jyoster » Thu May 26, 2016 1:40 am

Thanks.
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeHeart » Sun May 29, 2016 4:04 pm

How is the edit doing?
LeHeart
Participator

Postby drpolice » Sun May 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Lolokira wrote:How is the edit doing?

I actually wasn't really exepecting there to be, well, any interest in seeing this finished... I've been lazy, and procastinating as usual, but since some people actually want to see this, I'll tell you what: I'll try to finish the oral vore move at least until next Monday. I can't really guarantee it, since I don't trust myself to follow deadlines, but I'll try to keep it in mind this time.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Sun May 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but where the hell can you actually GET MUGEN? Everywhere I look says it's freeware, but you guys make it out to be a paid game. I can find no legitimate reference to it anywhere, and any downloads I've come across are blatantly malicious.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Mon May 30, 2016 1:00 am

Maenethal wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but where the hell can you actually GET MUGEN? Everywhere I look says it's freeware, but you guys make it out to be a paid game. I can find no legitimate reference to it anywhere, and any downloads I've come across are blatantly malicious.

I've posted the link in the thread a few times now.

https://mega.nz/#!XR021TAD!SnNGLoSfoyoD ... babnz9Ja5g
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Mon May 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Will anyone else be able to edit this gardevoir since you dont seem interested anymore?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Mon May 30, 2016 6:40 pm

whitewendigo wrote:Will anyone else be able to edit this gardevoir since you dont seem interested anymore?

Don't get me wrong, I AM interested in finishing it. I just have problems making stuff in general. You know, like "I'm gonna draw this thing, but first lemme play this game for a bit..." and then I realize it's 5 AM, and I'm still playing the same game. So, I go "Well, too late now. I'm gonna do this tomorrow then, I'm sure." and then you repeat this ad infinitum.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Mon May 30, 2016 7:19 pm

drpolice wrote:
whitewendigo wrote:Will anyone else be able to edit this gardevoir since you dont seem interested anymore?

Don't get me wrong, I AM interested in finishing it. I just have problems making stuff in general. You know, like "I'm gonna draw this thing, but first lemme play this game for a bit..." and then I realize it's 5 AM, and I'm still playing the same game. So, I go "Well, too late now. I'm gonna do this tomorrow then, I'm sure." and then you repeat this ad infinitum.

This is exactly where I am with my MUGEN edits. My college semester recently ended and I'm still too lazy to return to working on anything again.
Pilum
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Mon May 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Pilum wrote:
drpolice wrote:

This is exactly where I am with my MUGEN edits. My college semester recently ended and I'm still too lazy to return to working on anything again.

Same here.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon May 30, 2016 8:51 pm

*cough*
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon May 30, 2016 9:50 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:*cough*

Patience. Good work takes time.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon May 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
JackHereTheRealOne wrote:*cough*

Patience. Good work takes time.

Hm? Oh trust me I know. That was a sarcastic cough, seeing as I too am guilty of being lazy when it comes to editing.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Cygni » Mon May 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks for the link, drpolice. All the older ones were either 403'd or taken down by the hosting platform for some reason.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Tue May 31, 2016 12:37 pm

I saw the one Eggbomber had in their vid on YT, is that the most recent link verison? or is there another one
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue May 31, 2016 1:05 pm

I like how well this is so far
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Tue May 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:I saw the one Eggbomber had in their vid on YT, is that the most recent link verison? or is there another one

I actually had no idea Eggbomber even had a video there. Well, the link just sends you back here, so I'd say yes.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Tue May 31, 2016 10:34 pm

One thing i'd suggest is editing the first post with a update kinda thing with the current version of the edit and other things, like the extra plump one
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby drpolice » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:07 am

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:One thing i'd suggest is editing the first post with a update kinda thing with the current version of the edit and other things, like the extra plump one

That one wasn't mine though. I've edited it to make it work on the character, but I didn't actually make the sprites, or rather, made the edit of the edit :P I'll put it in the main post it if the creator is okay with it. Updates though, well there weren't really any updates to even show yet.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:38 pm

How is that oral vore edit going?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:15 am

whitewendigo wrote:How is that oral vore edit going?

Good news is that I have actually started working on it! But the thing is, I'm not quite done yet. Close, but not finished. So just hold on until tomorrow or Wednesday. I do this stuff after more during the late night, because of my messed up sleep schedule and nocturnal habits so when I was referring to Monday, it was more like the late night of Tuesday or so. Sorry I didn't quite clear that up.

On another note though, not being sarcastic or anything, you guys "bugging" me for updates actually DOES help me stop being lazy and doing work on it more, so feel free to actually ask me for the current progress whenever. Don't worry about annoying me or anything, I don't get bothered by these kinds of things at all. honestly, I don't get why it annoys people in the first place. It shows people actually have interest in said work. But this is unrelated to the thread, so nevermind about that.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game