drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP 3 O

Postby Gear0000 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:38 pm

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:45 pm

I must be doing something wrong Downloaded the First Gardevoir Link Added it to Mugen and did the same as you do for any Mugen Character by going to Data/ Select.def and added Gardevoir, random to the Character List yet still will not show up in game
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zlymo » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:11 am

Gear0000 wrote:Oh hey! If you're looking for uses for her tentacles, there's always the thread that I made a while back. Maybe you can pull a few things from there.

viewtopic.php?t=44765

Also, sorry I've been away. Been doing commissions for all sorts of people.

Oh it's you! I responded to that thread a while back to see if it was still active but it wasnt much activity :(
You should totaly work together with drpolice to make Vyssinis (and perhaps other characters) as awesome as possible :D
Last edited by Zlymo on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zlymo
New to the forum

Postby drpolice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:33 am

You guys misunderstood me. I was talking about that move Zlymo mentioned specifically, I'd rather use her own tentacles to pull the opponent instead. :P

xsallyxacornxx wrote:I must be doing something wrong Downloaded the First Gardevoir Link Added it to Mugen and did the same as you do for any Mugen Character by going to Data/ Select.def and added Gardevoir, random to the Character List yet still will not show up in game

This was posted about before.

ArgobargSoup wrote:
Lucca_Manadragon wrote:For some reason Gardevoir isnt showing up in my character select, it comes up as a blank space when i load mugen

Did ya just put "gardevoir" in the select.def? The current WIP has a folder name that doesn't match the actual character's .def file, so ya wanna put the entry as "gardevoirwip/gardevoir.def".
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zlymo » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:41 am

drpolice wrote:You guys misunderstood me. I was talking about that move Zlymo mentioned specifically, I'd rather use her own tentacles to pull the opponent instead. :P

Ah I see, well that is pretty much what I ment but yes you can make the move so its similar to her the grab she uses to fetch opponents far away but instead of regular grabbing she uses her hyper unbirth attack as a followup. That would make me happy if you did a hyper move like that ^^. The main reason being that the normal unbirth attack is easily dodged or interupted.
Zlymo
New to the forum

Postby whitewendigo » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 am

What kind of unbirth will it be? Age regression unbirth where she turn her enemy into a child in her womb?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:24 pm

whitewendigo wrote:What kind of unbirth will it be? Age regression unbirth where she turn her enemy into a child in her womb?

I don't even know yet :P . You want age regression/transformation though? I can do that.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Don't forget, Gardevoir needs to release grabbed foes after some time.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:29 pm

I seem to be having a problem using the new flat version. The other two work, but this one doesn't. I've looked and compared, and it seems that there's an extra .sff file for the flat one named Gardevoir3.sff along with the regular one. Without editing, the character doesn't show up, but if I use the 3.sff file instead of the regular one, Gardevoir appears and works fine, up until after a KO with a vore move. She disappears, then reappears. I feel like I'm doing something wrong here.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:36 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:I seem to be having a problem using the new flat version. The other two work, but this one doesn't. I've looked and compared, and it seems that there's an extra .sff file for the flat one named Gardevoir3.sff along with the regular one. Without editing, the character doesn't show up, but if I use the 3.sff file instead of the regular one, Gardevoir appears and works fine, up until after a KO with a vore move. She disappears, then reappears. I feel like I'm doing something wrong here.

Fighter Factory was being annoying and wouldn't let me save without making a new sff for it. Are you using the newest MUGEN version? I saved it for the newer version, so I don't know if it's gonna work on a older version. Just ignore the other sff, it's missing sprites.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:49 pm

drpolice wrote:Fighter Factory was being annoying and wouldn't let me save without making a new sff for it. Are you using the newest MUGEN version? I saved it for the newer version, so I don't know if it's gonna work on a older version. Just ignore the other sff, it's missing sprites.

Yeah, getting a newer version seems to have made it work. Thanks. Also, I'd like to say that I really like how these edits are going. I always say to myself that I don't want to get into having vore with some of my other interests, but I always seem to find a way to end up liking that kind of vore. Also, that was meant as a compliment.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Twister231 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Liking the updates you made to Gardevoir, endo version seems to fit her the most to me. ^^ Anyways looking forward to more of your vore-edits, they are always good. Also personally I would like to see a Umbreon vore edit from you but of course it's up to you in the end, just thought I'd say that, hehe. x3
Last edited by Twister231 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:03 am

My hope against hopes is to one day see a vore edit of the character named Kyouko.She's all about being super lewd an MILFy and would be great for unbirth or Breast vore

MytruewishthoughistoseeaCVedit
Talon13
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:38 am

Twister231 wrote:...Also personally I would like to see a Umbreon vore edit from you but of course it's up to you in the end, just thought I'd sat that, hehe. x3

In case you didn't know, Eggbomber101 and Yoshilover1000 already made that. Have a look at Eggy's Youtube channel, under releases.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twister231 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am

ToasterBoi wrote:
In case you didn't know, Eggbomber101 and Yoshilover1000 already made that. Have a look at Eggy's Youtube channel, under releases.

I already knew about it, but thanks for telling me about it anyways. I'm happy they took the time to make one but I feel it could use a little more work on it, the edit certainly can be better then it is now. Anyway I'm getting off topic from the actual thread, and again thanks for mentioning that edit.
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby superman6464 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Do you think you could put this somewhere? Maybe as an alternate winning animation as opposed to the default digestion? Or maybe it could be an alternate digesting animation, such as holding down to trigger it? I'm not sure but I think it would be a neat addition either way. It looks really nice and I think it would fit perfectly. Here's the link:

http://lolokira.deviantart.com/art/Full ... -600201074

You need a Devi account to view it, and I dunno if you need permission from the creator to use the sprite in the first place.
superman6464
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:35 pm

superman6464 wrote:Do you think you could put this somewhere? Maybe as an alternate winning animation as opposed to the default digestion? Or maybe it could be an alternate digesting animation, such as holding down to trigger it? I'm not sure but I think it would be a neat addition either way. It looks really nice and I think it would fit perfectly. Here's the link:

You need a Devi account to view it, and I dunno if you need permission from the creator to use the sprite in the first place.

Did you try playing with the endo version yet? Cause that one doesn't have digestion.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LeHeart » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Would love to see that spritework used as well, makes for a more realistically shaped bulge.
LeHeart
Participator

Postby drpolice » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:00 pm

superman6464 wrote:Do you think you could put this somewhere? Maybe as an alternate winning animation as opposed to the default digestion? Or maybe it could be an alternate digesting animation, such as holding down to trigger it? I'm not sure but I think it would be a neat addition either way. It looks really nice and I think it would fit perfectly. Here's the link:

I like the belly used here more than my own edit's, actually! Though it could be a bit bigger and use a few changes in general. One of the problems of making the earlier sprites of the edit before knowing how to draw, heh. Though if I used it, it would just look out of place with the other sprites, it's a fair bit different.
Last edited by drpolice on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeHeart » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Yeah the dress is different as well so that only makes things a bit more complicated...
As for the earlier sprites: I can't animate, but I can offer to create a few more key frames for this to work, would only need to know what exactly has to be done, how many, which poses, etc. and with that I can try my best and create.

Oh and even bigger you think? I based it on a human's size to make it look realistic so is it just a preference of yours or do you think it is too small for what it is supposed to be?
LeHeart
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game