drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP Fla

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon May 09, 2016 2:04 am

Unfortunately I do not have Mugen but if anyone would be willing to upload screenies, that'd be good.
It's a "Know before you buy" deal. [except there's no buying...]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby drpolice » Mon May 09, 2016 7:39 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Unfortunately I do not have Mugen but if anyone would be willing to upload screenies, that'd be good.

Screenshots (From me, at least. Others are fine to upload them if they want) only when it's done. Don't wanna give off the wrong impression yet. Though if you wanna see it anyway, it's not hard to put in the character at all. I've even provided a link and instructions in an earlier post.

Breastex wrote:The gardevoir is sexy, I made an edit where her breasts get bigger than normal but they look fuzzy ingame. What did i do wrong?, I also have all the files if someone wants to attempt to fix it, I have the victory sprites up to when she grabs her chest done, the lifting ones i havnt touched

Eh, sure. I'll take a look. Send them over, I'll see if I can fix them up for you.

About the oral vore move, now would be the time I've uploaded it here... If I wasn't too incompetent and lazy to actually do things. Still missing sprites, so it'll take a while longer.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon May 09, 2016 8:36 am

drpolice wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Unfortunately I do not have Mugen but if anyone would be willing to upload screenies, that'd be good.

Screenshots (From me, at least. Others are fine to upload them if they want) only when it's done. Don't wanna give off the wrong impression yet. Though if you wanna see it anyway, it's not hard to put in the character at all. I've even provided a link and instructions in an earlier post.

Well didnt know it was a WIP. But at the same time I said I DON'T have Mugen...
and I just learned the Gardevoir only does AV. Unfortunately 'm not into that.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Talon13 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
drpolice wrote:

Well didnt know it was a WIP. But at the same time I said I DON'T have Mugen...
and I just learned the Gardevoir only does AV. Unfortunately 'm not into that.

Well if you had read the rest of it being a WIP you would have noticed it says "only AV SO FAR" with other types of vore planned. Besides talking about how you're interested but won't download it when you don't have MUGEN is silly because Mugen is free and is as simple as googleing it and giving it a download, with people here even having vore mugen packs =3=
Talon13
Participator

Postby Breastex » Mon May 09, 2016 4:15 pm

drpolice wrote:

Breastex wrote:The gardevoir is sexy, I made an edit where her breasts get bigger than normal but they look fuzzy ingame. What did i do wrong?, I also have all the files if someone wants to attempt to fix it, I have the victory sprites up to when she grabs her chest done, the lifting ones i havnt touched

Eh, sure. I'll take a look. Send them over, I'll see if I can fix them up for you.

About the oral vore move, now would be the time I've uploaded it here... If I wasn't too incompetent and lazy to actually do things. Still missing sprites, so it'll take a while longer.

Okay sent you the link
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ehe044 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:05 am

is there any chance you have a link to spare?
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed May 11, 2016 12:45 am

Talon13 wrote:Well if you had read the rest of it being a WIP you would have noticed it says "only AV SO FAR" with other types of vore planned. Besides talking about how you're interested but won't download it when you don't have MUGEN is silly because Mugen is free and is as simple as googleing it and giving it a download, with people here even having vore mugen packs =3=

You're right. I'm a dumbass. >.<; When I made those posts I Was sleepy and wasn't thinking straight.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Talon13 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:58 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Talon13 wrote:Well if you had read the rest of it being a WIP you would have noticed it says "only AV SO FAR" with other types of vore planned. Besides talking about how you're interested but won't download it when you don't have MUGEN is silly because Mugen is free and is as simple as googleing it and giving it a download, with people here even having vore mugen packs =3=

You're right. I'm a dumbass. >.<; When I made those posts I Was sleepy and wasn't thinking straight.

It's okay it happens to all of us x3
Talon13
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Fri May 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Can I ask someone to help me make walking sprites for my Riolu project?
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Wed May 18, 2016 11:59 am

Here is a bigger breast edit, the win animation only stops if you press a key https://mega.nz/#!OB81zJxC!HLp0u7z9Mg0e ... nulC5C5a1Y, Enjoy! Comments are appreciated. Thank Dr. Police for making it not so fuzzy looking.
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:38 pm

Where can I download a clean mugen copy?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Wed May 18, 2016 2:56 pm

So anything new coming up with this?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Wed May 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Raiden13 wrote:Where can I download a clean mugen copy?

I've posted a link and some other related stuff to it on the first page.

whitewendigo wrote:So anything new coming up with this?

I won't make excuses for myself, I'm being lazy and I am procastinating. I'll try to get at least something done today. Won't be the whole thing yet, though.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP)

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 19, 2016 2:49 am

drpolice wrote:
whitewendigo wrote:Do you guys know any good download links for this game? I wanted to try some of the vore characters for some time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nqfg4np0ahjd ... -1.1b1.zip

Here you go. Put characters in the chars folder and add [character folder name]/[character .def file name], or in this character's example, gardevoirwip/gardevoir.def to the list of characters in the select.def file inside the data folder.

Alert: Restricted content. Access denied.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby drpolice » Thu May 19, 2016 3:06 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
drpolice wrote:
whitewendigo wrote:Do you guys know any good download links for this game? I wanted to try some of the vore characters for some time.

Here you go. Put characters in the chars folder and add [character folder name]/[character .def file name], or in this character's example, gardevoirwip/gardevoir.def to the list of characters in the select.def file inside the data folder.

Alert: Restricted content. Access denied.

Well that's weird. I didn't upload that one though, so I guess it would have happened sometime. I'll upload it myself this time.

https://mega.nz/#!XR021TAD!SnNGLoSfoyoD ... babnz9Ja5g
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Got it, tested it, gauge is a bit off... Didn't have a full bar, about 1/8th of it and I could use the Special.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu May 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Got it, tested it, gauge is a bit off... Didn't have a full bar, about 1/8th of it and I could use the Special.

Gardevoir's got a higher max special. Yer still usin' about 2 bars.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 19, 2016 2:16 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Got it, tested it, gauge is a bit off... Didn't have a full bar, about 1/8th of it and I could use the Special.

Gardevoir's got a higher max special. Yer still usin' about 2 bars.

Hm. Guess my knowledge on Mugen's deteriorated over time. Used to play it alot in the past. [Some of the chars I used had HILARIOUS intros.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby jyoster » Thu May 26, 2016 1:04 am

drpolice wrote:

The link doesn't work anymore. :(
And I want to download it. :cry:
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Thu May 26, 2016 1:07 am

jyoster wrote:
drpolice wrote:

The link doesn't work anymore. :(
And I want to download it. :cry:

drpolice
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game