drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP Fla

Postby whitewendigo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:07 pm

I think it bugs people when its posted every hour. I guess I could ask every weeks or so how the edits are doing.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:59 pm

Late nights, huh? I wish I could spend mine on the computer, then I could check here more frequently. As it is, I can only do so about once a day or so.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlareStar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:42 am

Can we hope to see some shrinking and micro/macro vore from that adorable pokemon?
FlareStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:26 am

drpolice wrote:
whitewendigo wrote:How is that oral vore edit going?

Good news is that I have actually started working on it! But the thing is, I'm not quite done yet. Close, but not finished. So just hold on until tomorrow or Wednesday. I do this stuff after more during the late night, because of my messed up sleep schedule and nocturnal habits so when I was referring to Monday, it was more like the late night of Tuesday or so. Sorry I didn't quite clear that up.

On another note though, not being sarcastic or anything, you guys "bugging" me for updates actually DOES help me stop being lazy and doing work on it more, so feel free to actually ask me for the current progress whenever. Don't worry about annoying me or anything, I don't get bothered by these kinds of things at all. honestly, I don't get why it annoys people in the first place. It shows people actually have interest in said work. But this is unrelated to the thread, so nevermind about that.

Keep it up!
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:01 pm

So are we going to see this new update tonight?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:25 am

whitewendigo wrote:So are we going to see this new update tonight?

I couldn't finish it today. I had to go back and fix up previous frames because of mistakes when I did back when I've made the sprites that I didn't realize. While I did leave some mistakes on the stuff I did for the AV, for the sake of saving time, I'm trying to not repeat this again, when it's possible to avoid it. The problem with mistakes like these, is that they accumulate, and I have to go back and fix every frame involved in the animantion. Just wait some more. (The frames are starting to pile up; I'm reaching 150 unique frames total already, counting everything)

FlareStar wrote:Can we hope to see some shrinking and micro/macro vore from that adorable pokemon?

Well, I don't really know... I'm into a lot of stuff, but micro/macro is one of the few things related to vore that I'm not into. It just wouldn't be all that interesting for me to make something like that. There's also quite a few things I wanna do before I'm free to do new moves.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:12 pm

drpolice wrote:
whitewendigo wrote:So are we going to see this new update tonight?

I couldn't finish it today. I had to go back and fix up previous frames because of mistakes when I did back when I've made the sprites that I didn't realize. While I did leave some mistakes on the stuff I did for the AV, for the sake of saving time, I'm trying to not repeat this again, when it's possible to avoid it. The problem with mistakes like these, is that they accumulate, and I have to go back and fix every frame involved in the animantion. Just wait some more. (The frames are starting to pile up; I'm reaching 150 unique frames total already, counting everything)

FlareStar wrote:Can we hope to see some shrinking and micro/macro vore from that adorable pokemon?

Well, I don't really know... I'm into a lot of stuff, but micro/macro is one of the few things related to vore that I'm not into. It just wouldn't be all that interesting for me to make something like that. There's also quite a few things I wanna do before I'm free to do new moves.

That's easier said then done in the first place, what with the ScaleDraw and making sure that the animations and such line up with the smaller character...it's quite the hassle
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:10 am

Alright. I've FINALLY finished it (well, almost). Took a bit longer because I spent two of the days ever since the last status update doing nothing.

There you go, the new WIP version. This one has an oral vore move, press C to use it. I've also changed a few sounds, changed the victory sequence to only end when you press a key instead of a set amount of time, and sped up the AV attempt move a bit. Next up will be just an update with a few misc things. Should be out by next week, perhaps even earlier. After that I'll do something bigger.

https://mega.nz/#!rc9jHSpB!agsffPizPoa0 ... ab0HFHG0js
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP Ora

Postby Exdeath27 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:43 am

anyone have a link to the original gardevoir character or recommended site to find it? It's been posted on the 1st page that i need to have the original one in order for me to use this mod. Thanks
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby drpolice » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:07 am

Exdeath27 wrote:anyone have a link to the original gardevoir character or recommended site to find it? It's been posted on the 1st page that i need to have the original one in order for me to use this mod. Thanks

...But you don't need the original. Read the post right after it.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twister231 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Very nice job with the Oral vore, I like it. ^^ The edit overall is really good as well, though I admit I liked the sounds you used before better but it's nothing too bad, still great.
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby superman6464 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 pm

Twister231 wrote:Very nice job with the Oral vore, I like it. ^^ The edit overall is really good as well, though I admit I liked the sounds you used before better but it's nothing too bad, still great.
drpolice, Can you post a link for this OV update but with the Flat version of Gardevoir?
superman6464
New to the forum

Postby drpolice » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:41 am

Got a small update done. Turns out I didn't need as nearly as much time. Nothing much, just fixing some sprite alignment issues, changed a few more sounds, placed one of the arms over the opponent instead of both being under during the OV animation, and added some extra sprites to the digest animation.

https://mega.nz/#!eFFxiSCC!PXT-OSCCW1n3 ... bI1t4EQ0Nk

By Wednesday or on the next day after that, I'll likely have set up an endo version (as requested) and updated the flat version (also as requested).
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP 3 O

Postby whitewendigo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 am

I like how you make her rub her belly before digesting and that small bump. Really like this update. What are the other things plan for this? Any other type of vore? Or more variety for the oral one?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:22 am

whitewendigo wrote:I like how you make her rub her belly before digesting and that small bump. Really like this update. What are the other things plan for this? Any other type of vore? Or more variety for the oral one?

Glad to hear you like it. After the next update, I'll be adding an unbirth move, I'll explain a bit more at the next update. After that though, I'll likely move on to a new project, unless I get a good idea for the current edit (or if someone else has one).
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zlymo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi drpolice! Your edits are really well made and I think it's one of the best vore/unbirth edits I have seen for mugen. So keep up the good work!

I do have a request if you have time after you are finished with Gardevoir:
PLEASE do something more with Vyssinis, it feels like she has a lot more potential for being even more awesome so therfore I have some suggestions for her if you at some point decide to go along :)

1. Her unbirth move is rather difficult to land (in a proper fight) so how about make is possible to use it while she is grappling her opponent? That way the AI could use it instead of the headbutt hyper they tend to use. There is also currently no indication that she is using a hyper move when activating the unbirth attack (except for the powerbar drain).

2. Perhaps she could have a level-3 hyper move that causes tentacles to burst out of her vagina and lash out across the screen and if it hits (unblockable) she grapples and slowly drags her opponent inside her which then in turn trigger her unbirth move. Now that would be cool ^^

3. After finishing her opponent with the unbirth move perhaps you could add the breast expansion effect to her aswell as you did with gardevoir? (If you use the absorbation finisher)

4. If possible could you also add more color variations for her? as of right now she only has 2 (Red and Yellow). Being able to have a purple, black or green Vyssinis would be nice.

5. Anything else you can come up with! The main point of this is that I want to make it known that Vyssinis could be so much more in the hands of a skilled editor (you) and that some people including me would love to see that :D
Zlymo
New to the forum

Postby Exdeath27 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:37 pm

drpolice wrote:
Exdeath27 wrote:anyone have a link to the original gardevoir character or recommended site to find it? It's been posted on the 1st page that i need to have the original one in order for me to use this mod. Thanks

...But you don't need the original. Read the post right after it.

Yep just found out that i have to use both names in inputting them in the character selection
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Lovin the edit so far ^..^ as for a future project, wouldnt mind seeing one made of Flammie from Secret of Mana somehow, more than likely it'd involve custom sprites from the ground up though ^..^;; Either that one one for a Latios
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby drpolice » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Hey, another update. I've updated the flat version so that it now has the oral vore move and, as requested (from another place, not this thread), I've set up an endo version as well. Nothing special, it's pretty simple.

New flat version:
https://mega.nz/#!iNVRyTSL!AFY2qW2lhawH ... 9CRTCP8xE4

Endo version:
https://mega.nz/#!7clQ2ASR!_V4dQNzHvIOz ... 72H3eCgknA

Alright, now on to the next update! I'll be making an unbirth move. The move will only use new sprites (since the other two moves use the same sprites that were made before I started drawing, save for the oral vore swallow, which had to be based upon previously made frames anyway. Thus, I don't think it looks that nice, and I'd rather make something from scratch instead, as it is more likely to end up better). Considering Gardevoir's sprite resolution (Vyssinis was much easier to edit! And I'm probably rather slow with sprite production, too. Not talking about being lazy or anything, I draw slowly), the fact that I wanna go back to drawing things in my user gallery over here at least occasionally (I stopped because of this project), and that there are a few games I wanna play :P , expect at least two months before it's done. Of course, it would be nice to finish it earlier than that, but I know myself well enough that I likely won't. Also, I'm glad to see that people seem to enjoy this edit anyway, it's always nice to hear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlymo wrote:1. Her unbirth move is rather difficult to land (in a proper fight) so how about make is possible to use it while she is grappling her opponent? That way the AI could use it instead of the headbutt hyper they tend to use. There is also currently no indication that she is using a hyper move when activating the unbirth attack (except for the powerbar drain).

Eh, maybe. It's hard to hit, but it's pretty powerful, too. We'll see about that, depends if I can get some decent sprites going. About the hyper indication though, sure, can do.

2. Perhaps she could have a level-3 hyper move that causes tentacles to burst out of her vagina and lash out across the screen and if it hits (unblockable) she grapples and slowly drags her opponent inside her which then in turn trigger her unbirth move. Now that would be cool ^^

Again, we'll see, but I'd rather use the tentacles she has instead :P

3. After finishing her opponent with the unbirth move perhaps you could add the breast expansion effect to her aswell as you did with gardevoir? (If you use the absorbation finisher)

Yeah, sure!

4. If possible could you also add more color variations for her? as of right now she only has 2 (Red and Yellow). Being able to have a purple, black or green Vyssinis would be nice.

I've never done anything with palettes, so I don't know if I can even do that properly. I know it's possible, I just don't know if I can do it.

5. Anything else you can come up with! The main point of this is that I want to make it known that Vyssinis could be so much more in the hands of a skilled editor (you) and that some people including me would love to see that :D

I mean, I've got plans for new stuff already, but I'll do something about Vyssinis after I'm done with Gardevoir, sure. I don't have many more ideas myself regarding Vyssinis, but if you people have something in mind, I can consider it.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zlymo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Awesome! Thank you for considering giving Vyssinis some more love! I will try to give you reasonable ideas for her other than the ones I have said, hmm lets see..

You said you wanted to make use of her tentacles? Perhaps make a hyper move that makes her look like the kraken or something (by growing in size and using her massive tentacles to caress her foes) xD

Otherwise you might take inspiration from the other mugen character called Tendril (which also uses alot of tentacle attacks)
Zlymo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game