Erovia's Quest [Update:5/25/16]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Erovia's Quest [Update:5/25/16]

Postby mugel90 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:38 pm

wait....shoot you're right. I'm an idiot. I was looking at the join date of the last poster lmao. That's my bad.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Whoops~
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby RediQ » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:55 am

I've liked your art for a while now, and this looks like a quality project. I'm looking forward to whenever you choose to release it :)
RediQ
Participator

Postby e2s86 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Where is the download button I want to try this game :gulp:
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Is this project still running? Been sone time since this Forum has been updated
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:34 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:Is this project still running? Been sone time since this Forum has been updated

If you check out Saintxtail's website, you can see that Erovia's Quest will arrive in 2017. I guess it is going to take some time.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm eager to play this when this game is released
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby hunter1243 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:36 pm

any new news?
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:14 am

SaintxTail, when will the demo be out?
runeguden
Participator

Postby NotUpToThis » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Any progress?
NotUpToThis
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:16 pm

I imagine there has been
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby maxdogaming » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:52 pm

SaintxTail wrote:
nnickerson100 wrote:oh i would love to play that one. how long will it be?

Good question. It depends on how quickly the player can clear the mazes. However, I wouldn't want it to be a 'short game'

zapi wrote:What software are you using? Ren'py? If you need help with it I've handled it twice for school projects I might be able to save some time for stuff ;p
Anyways this looks awesome I'm extremely curious about it :D

if you know python that would great ^_^; Although hopefully I shouldn't run into too much trouble I can navigate my way around basic code

Jaxed wrote:Very professional approach, I'm getting hyped just on the fact that it's a vore game that might actually get finished, let alone all the other stuff.

One question, though. When you list the option to "turn stomach acids off", does that mean there will be the chance to play through this as an endo game? Or does simply all the scenes end before any digestion text kicks in? And, if it is simply the second case, are there any endo scenes planned for this game?

It's still a hefty project but I purposely waited until I finished my Plum Tea game before I announced it. Just so I can at least say I finished a game XD also now that Plum Tea is done I can give Erovia's Quest my attention

forumlurker wrote:Very interesting indeed. Do you plan to release it all at once or do you plan to release demo's or chapters? Also, I understand it might be nearly impossible to say at the moment, but how large do you aim this game to be?

I may end up doing a demo at some point now that I think about it. However, I rather release things publicly once finished and the best I can make it.

Thanks again everyone for all the nice and encourage comments :D I'll give you guys an update at the end of the month. Right now I'm going to work on some writing and making lists of all the graphics and such.
how did you downlod it
maxdogaming
New to the forum

Postby maxdogaming » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:53 pm

SaintxTail wrote:

Good question. It depends on how quickly the player can clear the mazes. However, I wouldn't want it to be a 'short game'

zapi wrote:What software are you using? Ren'py? If you need help with it I've handled it twice for school projects I might be able to save some time for stuff ;p

if you know python that would great ^_^; Although hopefully I shouldn't run into too much trouble I can navigate my way around basic code

Jaxed wrote:Very professional approach, I'm getting hyped just on the fact that it's a vore game that might actually get finished, let alone all the other stuff.

One question, though. When you list the option to "turn stomach acids off", does that mean there will be the chance to play through this as an endo game? Or does simply all the scenes end before any digestion text kicks in? And, if it is simply the second case, are there any endo scenes planned for this game?

It's still a hefty project but I purposely waited until I finished my Plum Tea game before I announced it. Just so I can at least say I finished a game XD also now that Plum Tea is done I can give Erovia's Quest my attention

forumlurker wrote:Very interesting indeed. Do you plan to release it all at once or do you plan to release demo's or chapters? Also, I understand it might be nearly impossible to say at the moment, but how large do you aim this game to be?

I may end up doing a demo at some point now that I think about it. However, I rather release things publicly once finished and the best I can make it.

Thanks again everyone for all the nice and encourage comments :D I'll give you guys an update at the end of the month. Right now I'm going to work on some writing and making lists of all the graphics and such.
SaintxTail wrote:

how did you downlod it
maxdogaming
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:26 pm

"

"

(Too Lazy to do a real quote as im on my mobile right now)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sans309 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:11 pm

when it is realese date
sans309
New to the forum

Postby sommion » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:45 pm

the game has been released "patreon only" or there its nothing yet?
sommion
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:43 am

sommion wrote:the game has been released "patreon only" or there its nothing yet?

Doesn't look like it.
You can get the "Scrapped Erovia Quest Assets" on the 50$ Tier, but the game itself isn't mentioned on the rewards.
(Scrapped Erovia Quest Assets = All the Sprites Saint's never going to use)
I personally would assume, that Saint is currently very occupied to give the most attention to all the patrons, after all they pledge around 3000$ per month.
That isn't a very bad income, what perhaps everyone would like to keep.
The game "Erovia's Quest" is announced as "free", the question, what is more important, should be pretty clear. ;-)

Well, that means for us also, that we have to be more patient. :-)
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TeamFortress2 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:08 pm

So, when you check the patreon, you will see that you can get deleted game immages. But it appears everything got scrapped from the game as it says that they are rebooting the old game idea. It still says it will be finished is 2017, but it appears to be under a different name: "erovia's tournament" instead of "erovia's quest"
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Drastic change in the project then
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby FBnorman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Where do i go to download this game?
FBnorman