Erovia's Quest [Update:5/25/16]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Erovia's Quest [Update:5/25/16]

Postby SaintxTail » Mon May 02, 2016 3:25 pm

by SaintxTail (Estimated release 2017)

NEWS
[5/25/16]
Hey guys. I was planning on doing an update at the beginning of next month, but I'm going to
be super busy so I am doing it a bit early. I've finished setting up the first map. I'm interested
to see how easy/hard it is for people to navigate through the maze. The maze is about 46
areas and only 21 of those are the correct path :d. No worries there will be fun
encounters a long the way. Next I am doing the writing. I'm pretty much tackling
all the writing at once. So I'm writing for the unbirth, cock vore, anal vore and oral vore
scenes. Granted there won't be much writing because I plan to focus more on visuals.

New monster girl has appeared: Slime girl (Support me on patreon to see game pictures)

I have a new section at the bottom so you can see the list of monster girls I plan
to have in the game. I only announce it when I have the sprites for the finished.
I hate promising things I'm not going to get to (common problem for indie games)

OLD NEWS
Spoiler: show
[5/2/16]
Hi guys this is the official Erovia's Quest thread. I will try to put out monthly updates about the game on this thread here.
Um so yeah, so I just finished my first solo visual novel called Plum Tea recently (So you guys know I'm capable of actually
finishing a game project and I'm not talking out of my butt) Plum Tea is available to play for free on my website
if you want to check it out. Oh it's a futanari game if that's your thing. So yeah for Erovia's Quest I'm the artist
the writer, and I can navigate through some simple code to get it to do what I want :)

I just started working on it and I'm still organizing all the things I'm going to need to get done to bring this game together.
I notice a lot of vore games are done with rpg maker so I'm using renpy instead. It's not that much more impressive, but since I'm
more of an artist than a writer it works for me.

ABOUT GAME

Erovia's Quest is a same size, erotic visual novel adventure game.

Play as one of the three characters above as either:
- Predator or Prey
- Male, Female, Futa (for either of the girls)

Types of Vore
- Unbirth
- Cock Vore
- Anal Vore
- Oral Vore

Monster Girls Announced

- Harpy
- Slime Girl
- ??
- ??

:arrow: Plot/Story
A goddess has taken notice of your peculiar interests and decides that you would be perfect to set
on a quest to retrieve a sacred relic for her. The sacred relic was been confiscated by evil beings
who have used it to banish her from her homeworld and weaken her powers.

The goal is simple, navigate your way through multiple areas of the world and try to get to heaven where
these beings are holding the item you must retrieve. However, this world is filled with monster girls who
would love to make a meal out of you. Let's see if you can make it to the end as the ultimate predator
dominating the monsters of the world, or the ultimate prey who can avoid complete digestion.

No fear the Goddess has equipped you with a magic pendant that can store energy to either escape
complete digestion, or give you strength to dominate other predators, however you can only choose one
power depending on if you are either a prey or a predator. To become the ultimate prey
you must convince other prey to eat you, to become the ultimate pred you must eat other predators
in the area.

Customize the game to your tastes
- Select which type of Vore you would like to play through
- Select if you prefer stomach acid on/off
- Select if you prefer burping on/off
- Select if you prefer farting on /off

Gameplay
It's visual novel style, but the goal is to navigate effectively through a maze and clear multiple areas
in order to reach your final destination without getting digested or absorbed. The encounters will be randomly
generated making each play through different.

:arrow: Screenshots/Art
All the art will be drawn by me

SUPPORT
This game will be released for free! However, it would be awsesome if you could throw a couple bucks my way
every month on my Patreon to help keep me fed as I work on it. Perks for donating any amount (Even $2 helps) as it pertains to the game:

- Monthly cheat sheets that will be useful when the game released including pieces of the map.
- Unannounced early Beta tests and early access

I also give out a crap ton of vore art and comics on my Patreon every month so feel free to check out the link in my signature.
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions in the thread. Thanks!
Last edited by SaintxTail on Wed May 25, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Find out how to support me at SaintxTail.com
SaintxTail
Somewhat familiar

Re: Erovia's Quest [New]

Postby anthony050 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:35 pm

This sound's awesome ^^

I'll see if I can't donate a little bit via patreon. I can't promise anything though as I don't have a reliable income at the moment.

However I'm really looking forward to this :D
anthony050
Participator

Postby masterrrrr » Mon May 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Wow! I'm looking forward to more of your drawings! :-D
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnickerson100 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:52 pm

oh i would love to play that one. how long will it be?
nnickerson100
New to the forum

Postby Manchura » Mon May 02, 2016 4:10 pm

well it is good your keeping on keeping on :P
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon May 02, 2016 4:12 pm

THis has gotten my interest for sure.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby forumlurker » Mon May 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Very interesting indeed. Do you plan to release it all at once or do you plan to release demo's or chapters? Also, I understand it might be nearly impossible to say at the moment, but how large do you aim this game to be?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Mon May 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Oooh! This is exciting! Always good to see a promising new game on the horizon, and I have a soft spot in my heart for story driven games. Your choice to go with Renpy is certain to pique my interest. It's great to see established community members branch out into new fields. I'll have to play your first VN style game sometime, the topic and central theme may not be a favorite of mine, but your art with fully fleshed stories attached . . . too good a pairing to pass up.

I'll be watching this thread from here on out, good luck SaintxTail!

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nullstuff » Mon May 02, 2016 6:13 pm

Ooh! I've been hoping for a vore game from you since I saw your work on Plum Tea. I mean, a visual novel from one of my favorite artists? Awesome, I'm so excited!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmaxTheDestroyer » Mon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Damn, it's times like this I wish I had money to spend supporting stuff like this! Looking foreward to it regardless!
SmaxTheDestroyer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon May 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Nooooo, harpies are friends, not food! D:

This does look amazing though. Can't wait to see more of it.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby F1reDem0n » Mon May 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Still need to play the updated version of Plum Tea (helped beta test the first version). I am really excited to see that you are going to do a vore themed game!

Best of luck to you SaintxTail! Let me know if you need help again with beta testing or dialog proofing. I am on your Support list on Patreon and I am glad I am. You've done some awesome stuff so far, looking forward to see what you continue to create! <3
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Interesting!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Mon May 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Very professional approach, I'm getting hyped just on the fact that it's a vore game that might actually get finished, let alone all the other stuff.

One question, though. When you list the option to "turn stomach acids off", does that mean there will be the chance to play through this as an endo game? Or does simply all the scenes end before any digestion text kicks in? And, if it is simply the second case, are there any endo scenes planned for this game?
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheKeeper » Tue May 03, 2016 1:09 am

Seems like this could turn out to be quite interesting. Hope you have as much fun making it as the people who play it will have.
TheKeeper
New to the forum

Postby hamletvalley » Tue May 03, 2016 5:45 am

Good luck to you saint!
hamletvalley
Been posting for a bit

Postby hunter1243 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:54 pm

godspeed you magnificent bastard.

in all seriousness, though, this is gonna be so awesome!
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lemons » Tue May 03, 2016 4:19 pm

What software are you using? Ren'py? If you need help with it I've handled it twice for school projects I might be able to save some time for stuff ;p

Anyways this looks awesome I'm extremely curious about it :D
Lemons
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue May 03, 2016 7:51 pm

keeping an eye on this, looks interesting
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby SaintxTail » Tue May 03, 2016 11:29 pm

nnickerson100 wrote:oh i would love to play that one. how long will it be?

Good question. It depends on how quickly the player can clear the mazes. However, I wouldn't want it to be a 'short game'

zapi wrote:What software are you using? Ren'py? If you need help with it I've handled it twice for school projects I might be able to save some time for stuff ;p
Anyways this looks awesome I'm extremely curious about it :D

if you know python that would great ^_^; Although hopefully I shouldn't run into too much trouble I can navigate my way around basic code

Jaxed wrote:Very professional approach, I'm getting hyped just on the fact that it's a vore game that might actually get finished, let alone all the other stuff.

One question, though. When you list the option to "turn stomach acids off", does that mean there will be the chance to play through this as an endo game? Or does simply all the scenes end before any digestion text kicks in? And, if it is simply the second case, are there any endo scenes planned for this game?

It's still a hefty project but I purposely waited until I finished my Plum Tea game before I announced it. Just so I can at least say I finished a game XD also now that Plum Tea is done I can give Erovia's Quest my attention

forumlurker wrote:Very interesting indeed. Do you plan to release it all at once or do you plan to release demo's or chapters? Also, I understand it might be nearly impossible to say at the moment, but how large do you aim this game to be?

I may end up doing a demo at some point now that I think about it. However, I rather release things publicly once finished and the best I can make it.

Thanks again everyone for all the nice and encourage comments :D I'll give you guys an update at the end of the month. Right now I'm going to work on some writing and making lists of all the graphics and such.
Find out how to support me at SaintxTail.com
SaintxTail
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game