Advent Vore (M/M text vore game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Advent Vore (M/M text vore game)

Postby Skilvrel » Thu May 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Welcome to the jungle!

Step into the role of "You". An adorable little guy who fancies himself a great adventurer. In Advent Vore, you will have the chance to follow You on his adventure. Will you help him dodge greedy predators and strike it rich in the depths of the mysterious ruins deep within the jungle? Or will you let him stumble and fall into the clutches of the many predators who want a tasty mouse for dinner. Ah, who are we kidding. Poor You is doomed.

The text adventure is all male/male. There are two instances of cuntboy with accompanying unbirth, but they both self-identify as male. Besides that, expect to see more esoteric forms of vore to go with the common trifecta of AV, OV and CV.

To play the game you'll need the Quest client, which can be found here.
Quest Client Download: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop
To install it click "Download Quest 5.6.2" to download. Then move to your designated download location, and run quest562.exe.
Follow the install wizard and you'll be good to go.

After installing quest, you'll need the adventure file. Which can be found here.
Advent Vore Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3hm2g ... +100.quest
Click "Download Advent Vore 100" to download. Then move to your designated download location, and run Advent Vore 100.quest.

Current release version contains the first day of You's adventure. This day has roughly 40 endings, with a bit of variance in many of the scenes, and one good end that leads into the next day. We have plans in the works for more days to be added later on. This way, you get to enjoy more story, more plot, more mystery... and the only thing you probably care about. More bad endings for poor You.

Authors for this project are myself and LeitonGrey, along with help from various proof-readers and bugtesters. Credits can be found in the game, so please check them out there.

Hope you enjoy your adventure, and please leave us your feedback.
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Re: Advent Vore (M/M text vore game)

Postby Alesleo » Thu May 05, 2016 10:06 pm

This is some pretty high quality stuff, the writing is very good and I have not encountered a single bug. Great job indeed.
Not every kink here is of my taste but it's understandable with so many fetishes put in here. I enjoyed very much the time I played this, in fact there is so much content that I haven't even finished the game yet, I'm still stuck in the ruins, I'll continue later xD
I pretty much liked all the guardian scenes I have seen this far.

By the way, about the main character, nothing beats a mouse as a prey, but I'm very biased toward rodents :D

PS: Oh I forgot about the Magic Eraser. Best item ever! Loading a game won't cause any headache this time around!
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby zerothx16 » Thu May 05, 2016 11:06 pm

is this macro/micro or is there same size stuff?
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skilvrel » Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 am

Alesleo wrote:This is some pretty high quality stuff, the writing is very good and I have not encountered a single bug. Great job indeed.
Not every kink here is of my taste but it's understandable with so many fetishes put in here. I enjoyed very much the time I played this, in fact there is so much content that I haven't even finished the game yet, I'm still stuck in the ruins, I'll continue later xD
I pretty much liked all the guardian scenes I have seen this far.

By the way, about the main character, nothing beats a mouse as a prey, but I'm very biased toward rodents :D

PS: Oh I forgot about the Magic Eraser. Best item ever! Loading a game won't cause any headache this time around!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. By my count, there are 23/24 different predators (one scene randomly decides between two) available during day one. And yeah, our priority was to ensure there was some content for all different M/M tastes. We did consider putting in a warning system, in case some kinks are a complete turn-off. But we're probably just gonna make a walkthrough instead, so you'll know how to avoid certain bad-ends.

And yes. Mice are fantastic prey. :gulp:
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Postby Skilvrel » Fri May 06, 2016 6:41 am

zerothx16 wrote:is this macro/micro or is there same size stuff?

There's a lot of same-size. But the Minotaur, Bear and Tiger are both a great deal larger than you. There's also micro scenes available if you drink the alchemist potion.
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 am

I see nothing wrong with cuntboys, but if you rather avoid using them or having unbirth then why have them?
Skittles209
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Fri May 06, 2016 8:10 am

the game does not want to work at all' it keeps on saying open with.
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRaccoon » Fri May 06, 2016 3:06 pm

it's little too light on digestion for my taste but the writing seems pretty good.
AnonymousRaccoon
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:19 pm

I'd have to say this is definitely a very well written out game so far, with no problems encountered at that. However i'd have to agree with AnonRaccoon on the digestion part. But nice work regardless!
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AssIdolizer » Fri May 06, 2016 5:45 pm

For those who want to play online without downloading the software: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... dvent-vore
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Sat May 07, 2016 12:44 am

You know, I actually avoided this game for a bit since I heard that all vore leads to game over that it was going to be very digestion heavy. There's still a fair bit of implied fatal vore in there, but seeing as it wasn't all fatal, I gave it a chance. Very entertaining stuff, and I like that a lot of thought was put into it, even things as simple as how just running straight out of your room nearly naked is going to obviously run into problems.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CorenDirehoof » Sat May 07, 2016 11:22 am

Really love this game, a M/M text game is exactly what i've wanted for a while!

I'm not sure if i'm just dumb, but I feel stuck. I got the key, and I feel like I found all the obvious endings(interact with character until they eat you) but I still haven't found anywhere near 23ish endings. I also cannot figure out what the key goes to, or how to progress to the next day(assuming that's my mistake.) Nor can I find the actual ruins in the jungle. I'm fairly sure I have explored all paths and obvious options. Any hints?
CorenDirehoof
New to the forum

Postby Skilvrel » Sat May 07, 2016 12:00 pm

CorenDirehoof wrote:Really love this game, a M/M text game is exactly what i've wanted for a while!

I'm not sure if i'm just dumb, but I feel stuck. I got the key, and I feel like I found all the obvious endings(interact with character until they eat you) but I still haven't found anywhere near 23ish endings. I also cannot figure out what the key goes to, or how to progress to the next day(assuming that's my mistake.) Nor can I find the actual ruins in the jungle. I'm fairly sure I have explored all paths and obvious options. Any hints?

Day 2 isn't implemented yet, but we're working on that. But as for getting into the ruins...

Take a closer look at your room. Maybe you'll find something left behind by previous explorers?
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Postby Skilvrel » Sat May 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Jaxed wrote:You know, I actually avoided this game for a bit since I heard that all vore leads to game over that it was going to be very digestion heavy. There's still a fair bit of implied fatal vore in there, but seeing as it wasn't all fatal, I gave it a chance. Very entertaining stuff, and I like that a lot of thought was put into it, even things as simple as how just running straight out of your room nearly naked is going to obviously run into problems.

Thanks. One thing we wanted to do with the game was to focus on the world being an actual world, and not just an excuse for as many vore scenes as possible. The predators are supposed to be people (or beasts) with their own motivations and desires, which is also why we've got some predators who digest, and some who endo. Those are choices meant to hint at characteristics of the people. But yes, while every vore scene is the end of the game, not every vore scene means it's game over for little You.
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Postby Jaxed » Sat May 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Skilvrel wrote:
Jaxed wrote:You know, I actually avoided this game for a bit since I heard that all vore leads to game over that it was going to be very digestion heavy. There's still a fair bit of implied fatal vore in there, but seeing as it wasn't all fatal, I gave it a chance. Very entertaining stuff, and I like that a lot of thought was put into it, even things as simple as how just running straight out of your room nearly naked is going to obviously run into problems.

Thanks. One thing we wanted to do with the game was to focus on the world being an actual world, and not just an excuse for as many vore scenes as possible. The predators are supposed to be people (or beasts) with their own motivations and desires, which is also why we've got some predators who digest, and some who endo. Those are choices meant to hint at characteristics of the people. But yes, while every vore scene is the end of the game, not every vore scene means it's game over for little You.

Though that does beg the question, will we get any vore scenes later that don't end the game?
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skilvrel » Sat May 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Jaxed wrote:
Skilvrel wrote:

Though that does beg the question, will we get any vore scenes later that don't end the game?

Maybe. We're still creating the outline for Day 2, so nothing is set in stone yet.
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Postby Jaxed » Sun May 08, 2016 12:25 am

Hey, if endo isn't your things, that's ok. Honestly, when it came to vore scenarios that didn't end up a game over I ended up just thinking of mostly unwilling potentially fatal scenes, even though I prefer endo. Like having a stomach basically be a puzzle room, where you were hinted earlier that the pred that just ate you just doesn't happen to like a certain item that you should have got, and using that item will make it spit you back up. It's up to the player to figure out which item within a time limit, and perhaps even using the item in the correct way.

The other thing I thought of was having to say a password to a secret society that a pred just happens to be a part of, which also happens to frown on eating other members. By showing that you are member as well, or at least are aware of the password, you have a chance of being spared.

Though if you do happen to enjoy endo, I must admit a willing scene with Shu would be nice~
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xcer12 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:35 am

great text adventure ^^

has everything you can ask for from a vore game; shrinkage, monster and tons and tons of vore

cant wait to see the update c:
xcer12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deioth » Sun May 08, 2016 3:42 am

Is there a way out after getting the treasure or is it a bug that no new paths seem to open up?
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Skilvrel » Sun May 08, 2016 5:25 am

I'm not saying no to any endo, though even Endo may end in game over. For example, the current Shu vore implies endo. But as I said, nothing is set yet.
Deioth wrote:Is there a way out after getting the treasure or is it a bug that no new paths seem to open up?

If you got the Beating Jewel, go north and you should return to another spot in the ruins and from there you should be able to delve deeper. If you get the Rainbow Jewel you should be let out of the ruins immediately. If you can't get past the darkness monster... remember to bring two torches.
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game