ViotoXica

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ViotoXica

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:01 am

Ever since I had to get a new desktop, i've been getting a really annoying sound bug where it goes very static and repeats sounds very quickly a few times when going static even the menu sounds.

I'm running windows 10 and I also tried using the japanese locale (Even though it's the english version.) and still have the sound screw up a lot. Anybody else have this issue or know how to fix it?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:28 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Ever since I had to get a new desktop, i've been getting a really annoying sound bug where it goes very static and repeats sounds very quickly a few times when going static even the menu sounds.

I'm running windows 10 and I also tried using the japanese locale (Even though it's the english version.) and still have the sound screw up a lot. Anybody else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Ooh I've had that problem myself. It doesnt agree with your current speaker setup. You need to change the gigahertz by going into the speaker options. I do this by right clicking the speaker icon at the bottom right, clicking Playback Options, right click the active speaker, clicking properties, advanced and change the "default format" to something else. 24 bit 44100 Hz (Studio Quality) helps for me and I'm using Windows 8.1
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:32 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Ever since I had to get a new desktop, i've been getting a really annoying sound bug where it goes very static and repeats sounds very quickly a few times when going static even the menu sounds.

Ooh I've had that problem myself. It doesnt agree with your current speaker setup. You need to change the gigahertz by going into the speaker options. I do this by right clicking the speaker icon at the bottom right, clicking Playback Options, right click the active speaker, clicking properties, advanced and change the "default format" to something else. 24 bit 44100 Hz (Studio Quality) helps for me and I'm using Windows 8.1

Thanks a lot! Fixed the problem completely!
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:38 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:

Thanks a lot! Fixed the problem completely!

I'm glad to hear that. ^.^
Was about to say if it didnt like that, try another Hz selection but I'm glad that helped.
Enjoy watching princess noms! .... or wedding girl noms... I dunno the story and I am very curious. [plus she's quite stacked and those stockings/underwear are just adorable.] Too bad there's no 'nude mode' for her in the gameplay.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Nibor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Enjoy watching princess noms! .... or wedding girl noms... I dunno the story and I am very curious.

I read the dev comments in the English side of DLsite, and it seems the main character is a princess.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Nibor wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Enjoy watching princess noms! .... or wedding girl noms... I dunno the story and I am very curious.

I read the dev comments in the English side of DLsite, and it seems the main character is a princess.

Princess huh? Okay then... must hurt her feet wearing those heels nonstop.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Nibor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Hell yeah. But if they give her a stat bonus, I don't think she minds.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby Nouvi » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Oh yeah, completely forgot checking this for responses...and yeah, go something I should have added, Nibor.
I know you said you were playing english version, but even if it's "english" version, the code and engine itself is highly likely the original japanese one, with english translated text.
In a few unusual cases this can result in odd happenings of certain japanese-font english letters (something about JIS or unicode interpetation-something I think?) appearing just like it did for you - like boxes, or squares, both filled or outline kind apparently.

So yeah... that's why I suggested double checking on language pack/locale.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game