ViotoXica

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ViotoXica

Postby vore2412 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:42 am

Wow, this game seems like they're doing a whole lot more as far as gameplay mechanics goes, gonna be a lot tougher...and probably even more fun than Viocide.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:53 am

I happened to look around and for those interested, the demo is out!

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/= ... n_announce

Be sure to edit the first post so people can find it easier! It was literally a coincidence that the twitter post went up 36 min ago (as of this writing!)

Edit: Been playing for a while and only found the green key, there are blue and red markers on the doors implying there are red and blue keys laying about. If anyone finds them, let me know because I think I've gone through every floor in the demo so far with no luck but knowing me, wouldn't be surprised if I missed something! Been a slight frustrating, to say the least!
Last edited by Krieg on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krieg
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:06 am

Krieg wrote:I happened to look around and for those interested, the demo is out!

Be sure to edit the first post so people can find it easier! It was literally a coincidence that the twitter post went up 36 min ago (as of this writing!)

Welp, who needed sleep anyway? Thanks for finding this out. I'll edit the post right away.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:00 am

Krieg wrote:I happened to look around and for those interested, the demo is out!

Edit: Been playing for a while and only found the green key, there are blue and red markers on the doors implying there are red and blue keys laying about. If anyone finds them, let me know because I think I've gone through every floor in the demo so far with no luck but knowing me, wouldn't be surprised if I missed something! Been a slight frustrating, to say the least!

Eh, I think the blue and red doors are probably MEANT to be un openable in the demo, that's how it was with viocide at least, where the demo was just the first level with some of the important doors closed. Unless you haven't explored all 40 rooms yet, then there may be something to find.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:52 am

I haven't counted the rooms, but I think I ran across 3 enemies. I have a feeling the room where a boss would be is left empty on purpose. No clue what upgrades I took, but grinding always helps.

There's the plant enemy. The worm enemy and the slime enemy. Did I miss something?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alesleo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 am

forumlurker wrote:I haven't counted the rooms, but I think I ran across 3 enemies. I have a feeling the room where a boss would be is left empty on purpose. No clue what upgrades I took, but grinding always helps.

There's the plant enemy. The worm enemy and the slime enemy. Did I miss something?

I also found those 3 enemies. I really hoped to find the frog somewhere. Oh well...
The game is promising though.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Alright, fully explored every bit of this game, sadly there are only the three enemies it appears, a few hidden rooms with powerups but no extra enemies until you get the full release, I'm guessing the new ones are in the doors that I think the Japanese translates to, "End of Demo, come back later for full version" or something, after you get the green key and make it through the water area.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:49 pm

vore2412 wrote:Alright, fully explored every bit of this game, sadly there are only the three enemies it appears, a few hidden rooms with powerups but no extra enemies until you get the full release, I'm guessing the new ones are in the doors that I think the Japanese translates to, "End of Demo, come back later for full version" or something, after you get the green key and make it through the water area.

You're probably right, I just find it somewhat jarring that they would give us the green key but like, essentially make it useless. If there was like, 1 more enemy or a boss and it ended at that but let us continue anyway, I think that would've been a better direction to take. Either way, it does look good and I can't wait for the October release!

Even if I understand absolutely nothing of what the ingame text says.
Krieg
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:25 pm

According to their twitter there will be more in the trial version. That's roughly all I can confirm from the tweet. https://twitter.com/Xi_vore/status/783680088898359296
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:According to their twitter there will be more in the trial version. That's roughly all I can confirm from the tweet. https://twitter.com/Xi_vore/status/783680088898359296

The tweet says, that the red and blue door are closed in the trial, and that you can get the green key.
Because the trial is more like a tutorial.

And the meaning of a tutorial are largely fullfiled by this trial version.
You can have a look at the controls, graphics, a few enemies and their game over scenes, and the skill-/status-/equipment-system.
Also is it possible to confirm, if the game even works on your pc.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:According to their twitter there will be more in the trial version. That's roughly all I can confirm from the tweet. https://twitter.com/Xi_vore/status/783680088898359296

The tweet says, that the red and blue door are closed in the trial, and that you can get the green key.
Because the trial is more like a tutorial.

And the meaning of a tutorial are largely fullfiled by this trial version.
You can have a look at the controls, graphics, a few enemies and their game over scenes, and the skill-/status-/equipment-system.
Also is it possible to confirm, if the game even works on your pc.

Well that's just how bad google translate is. Sorry about the confusion.

And yes it runs very well. No stutter or anything. If that's what you were asking about?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:44 am

New blog update states that the game is scheduled for release on October 22nd (JST) and that distribution will be exclusive to DLsite.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Alrighty everyone. It's out! Rejoice!
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kalath » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:09 pm

So this is only available on the JP DLsite.... I was waiting all day too.
kalath
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 pm

kalath wrote:So this is only available on the JP DLsite.... I was waiting all day too.

I would suggest waiting a couple days. Their last game Viocide was released on the English DLsite 2 days after it went for sale on the Japanese DLsite.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kalath » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:29 pm

I really appreciate the post =) I was honestly pretty worried.
kalath
Been posting for a bit

Postby lazulite_sword » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Not to be ignorant, but what's the primary difference between the english and japanese DLsite?
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:44 pm

lazulite_sword wrote:Not to be ignorant, but what's the primary difference between the english and japanese DLsite?

It's just a lot easier for us English speakers/readers to get around that site more. You don't have to go through a translate fest just to sign up there cause you know, it's in English and not Japanese. Also some of the games that are on the English site are actually in English, if the author is willing to go that distance for their players. Other than that, they're practically the same. Well...except that the JP DLsite has tons more games on it than the ENG DLsite.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:58 am

Downloading the game right now, I'm used to going through the translation hoops of the Japanese DLsite, looking forward to playing the whole thing now, they make it fairly simple even for ignorant English folk imo...at least, I can get around well enough. Sadly its not available on the English side yet, but just a tiny bit of patience and you can get it on the Japanese side.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 am

Wow. Just wow. This was awesome. Not trying to make those who can't get it yet anxious or anything, but seriously, you're gonna love it. I do have to say that it is a tad difficult here and there. If you're not confident, I would recommend very easy. I played Normal, and I had a hard time in a few battles.
But yeah, this may just be my vore game of the year, I loved playing this so much. I hope Xi continue to make vore games down the line. Especially if they're as good as this one.
Oh, I wanna say something more, but yeah it's spoilers so if you're gonna play this, read at your own risk if you want to be pleasantly surprised on your own. Otherwise you like spoilers, so here ya go.
Spoiler: show
Alright, I won't say what enemies there are, cause they were pretty much all revealed in the trailer, so I won't spoil the last boss for you. But if you love monster girls, you're gonna love this game. I was hoping there would be a lamia in this one, but alas, no snek ladies this time. But the spoilery thing I wanted to say was that there's COCK VORE in this game. I couldn't believe it when it happened, but jeeze louise, this game is freaking awesome.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game