ViotoXica

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

ViotoXica

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun May 29, 2016 12:58 am

Jeeze, has it really been 5 and a half years since Studio Xi released Viocide?
Well anyway, after no activity since that game, I was looking on D-gate's blog, and I found out that Xi made a post on their dlsite blog, and they're making another game called ViotoXica.
http://b.dlsite.net/RG04080/archives/1751596.html
Don't get too excited, though. The only thing that's available right now are are a few teaser pictures, including the title card, a couple game over pictures, and some gameplay. It looks like it's going to be another Metroidvania like Viocide was, but judging on what Google translate said, it seems like there's going to be more rooms and more enemies than last time. They actually have a twitter, too. And there's a few extra images there that's not on the blog, including a great teasing preview of a succubus enemy with tail vore.
https://twitter.com/Xi_vore
From some of the pictures on their twitter, it seems like the gameplay is animated differently than their last games. Seems like pixel art? I dunno, I might wrong. But the game over scenes are still 3D animated, though. Unfortunately, it's not on the dlsite, and I couldn't find a release date anywhere, and no demo either. According to their twitter, they've been working on it for about 5-6 years, and with all the preview pictures, hopefully there will be a demo soon. I had a ton of fun with Viocide, both with the vore and gameplay. I'm really hyped for this.
EDIT: The game has been announced on the DLsite with a demo to boot!
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/= ... /RJ186301/
Looking at the estimated release date, it seems we'll be seeing the full release in the later part of this month.
EDIT2: And we have launch! It's out!
It's on the English DLsite as well, with things translated for ease of access.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 88445.html
There's no plot that's translated because there's no dialogue, but what is translated is items and locations, if that was bothering you.
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: ViotoXica

Postby flames55 » Sun May 29, 2016 3:10 am

don't get too exited my reply is too late is there a date for release
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby formaldehyde » Sun May 29, 2016 6:32 am

whoa.

Thought these guys were dead off the scene for the longest time but guess they're coming back swinging.

about damn time, thats all i got to say. Viocide was one hella work and if it was any indication this is gonna kick ass.

keep us updated.
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun May 29, 2016 8:08 am

Good god, YES!
Honestly, I was waiting for news like this.
Let us hope that it doesn't take too long anymore, to finish this game.

flames55 wrote:don't get too exited my reply is too late is there a date for release

Not yet.
Xi said, that they will update their DLSite blog and Twitter (mainly pictures), but an eventual release date wasn't stated until now. :-(

formaldehyde wrote:Thought these guys were dead off the scene for the longest time but guess they're coming back swinging.

At times, I thought they changed their name or founded a new group...
Because, the style of the game from A CLASS, Monster F*ck HC (モン姦リョナアクション), looked very similar to that from Xi.
But well, looks like it was only my imagination. ^^"
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Oh! I wanna play this game! I can't wait for them to release it!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Im perplex as to the nature of the game over scenes.

Know the japanese cravings, i feel like it's gonna be grossly made (in my opinion) monsters like frogs, worms and such as the only preds. if we by chance get human looking preds it will limit itself to macro/micro.

I hope i am wrong though.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby formaldehyde » Tue May 31, 2016 9:29 pm

player1 wrote:Im perplex as to the nature of the game over scenes.

Know the japanese cravings, i feel like it's gonna be grossly made (in my opinion) monsters like frogs, worms and such as the only preds. if we by chance get human looking preds it will limit itself to macro/micro.

I hope i am wrong though.

you uh, do know the title image posted in the op shows no less than 3 monstergirls right?

xi's previous vore works were arguably mostly monstrous preds. viocide at least had 2 humanish enemies... a plantgirl and a tailvoring succubus (2nd boss infact). I wouldnt be too worried about this one

For any who dont know, heres what i know about xi's total works:
- first they made a series of sidescroll action rpgs (kinda metroidvania format) based off ragnarok online starring a female acolyte and in other installments a priestess/high priestess job, but these werent really vore. Mainly H in the game over cgs. funny thing is these were ridiculously hard for me to get ahold of and get working on my compy, lol.
- Then they made vore action rpg 1 and 2 which are topdown action rpgs a lot like secret of mana gameplay wise.
- then there was viocide, scifi setting, metroidvania gameplay. first game they made with animated game over scenes with 3d graphics, and the most recent game they made. Definitely worth checking out if you like that
- Now theres this coming out. I think this will make it xi's seventh work to date?
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:27 am

formaldehyde wrote:you uh, do know the title image posted in the op shows no less than 3 monstergirls right?

xi's previous vore works were arguably mostly monstrous preds. viocide at least had 2 humanish enemies... a plantgirl and a tailvoring succubus (2nd boss infact). I wouldnt be too worried about this one

For any who dont know, heres what i know about xi's total works:
- first they made a series of sidescroll action rpgs (kinda metroidvania format) based off ragnarok online starring a female acolyte and in other installments a priestess/high priestess job, but these werent really vore. Mainly H in the game over cgs. funny thing is these were ridiculously hard for me to get ahold of and get working on my compy, lol.
- Then they made vore action rpg 1 and 2 which are topdown action rpgs a lot like secret of mana gameplay wise.
- then there was viocide, scifi setting, metroidvania gameplay. first game they made with animated game over scenes with 3d graphics, and the most recent game they made. Definitely worth checking out if you like that
- Now theres this coming out. I think this will make it xi's seventh work to date?

I don't judge a game by it's cover, and it may also fall into the 'macro/micro' section. I will check xi's previous works either way.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:52 pm

On their twitter, they recently posted a very short video showing off the combat and movement of the player and enemies, if you wanna check it out.
https://twitter.com/Xi_vore
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vayne358 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:18 pm

ooooooh i can't wait for this to come out!!
Hope this stays updated with it too :D
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby FBnorman » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Got anything in English?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm

i don't think these guys did english games so i feel the likely hood is low they will now. but if it's anything like Viocide the gameplay is pretty simple and we should have someone at somepoint that'll inform us about certain things (like in viocide about the leveling screen and which meant what.)
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Nothing really that important to mention, but on their twitter, they have a really short video of a game over animation with a big eyed frog, if you wanna check it out.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Another blog and twitter post, but they both talk about the same stuff. Just showing off some combat stuff, and how you'll have 4 different types of mana attacks. Normal, Fire, Ice, and Lightning. There's some more teaser pictures, but there's no release date just yet.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 am

*checks date then information*
... Hopefully it'll have better 'proportional' bulges compared to Viocide... Swear, the succubus was... well, it looked like she CRUSHED the girl down, it wasn't full-scale bulges.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:*checks date then information*
... Hopefully it'll have better 'proportional' bulges compared to Viocide... Swear, the succubus was... well, it looked like she CRUSHED the girl down, it wasn't full-scale bulges.

Hate to break it to you but their latest update probably will disappoint you for that matter.

But there is an update on their twitter claiming the way the monster grabs work. It looks like it's going to be a set amount of time during the grab before instant game over regardless of your HP.

I also wonder when they plan on putting it up on the store. It's hard to tell how much is left for them to do with how they are giving out updates but at least they are sharing progress.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:30 am

From what I've seen, the bulges are pretty good. At least on the one succubus enemy we've seen(it looks like there's more than one) there's a pretty sizeable belly bulge.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Jeeze. There's just so many teasers on their blog and I've checked for updates more times than I care to admit, that I'm sure I'm almost on the verge of obsession with finding out more for this game. From what I've seen, there's going to be quite a few monster girls in the game. Spider girls, plant girls, bee girls, two types of succubi, ugh this anticipation is killing me. If they put any lamias in the game, I bet this'll be my favorite vore game. Now I just gotta see what's gonna drive me crazy more, waiting for a demo of this game or waiting for Sombra to come out for Overwatch.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:06 am

Xi has just released a trailer showing off the environments you can explore in the game, as well as a preview of some of the game over scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-izzG-S80
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:21 am

Chaotic wrote:Xi has just released a trailer showing off the environments you can explore in the game, as well as a preview of some of the game over scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-izzG-S80

Yep, and on their blog, they said that the trial should be coming out soon. It'll have 40 rooms to explore. I think if I read the translation right, they said that included hidden rooms to find.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game