ViotoXica

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ViotoXica

Postby lazulite_sword » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:28 am

Alright, download complete! Let's get ourselves gobbled up by some monster girls! I'm really looking forward to the bee in the trailer.

Spoiler: show
I think i'm in the minority for being meh about that vore type but okay with it enough to understand why. Is it futa?
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:37 am

lazulite_sword wrote:Alright, download complete! Let's get ourselves gobbled up by some monster girls! I'm really looking forward to the bee in the trailer.

I think i'm in the minority for being meh about that vore type but okay with it enough to understand why. Is it futa?

Kinda. It literally comes from out of nowhere. You'll know it when it happens.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:50 am

Aside from some occasional platforming frustrations, this was definitely a very nicely made sequel.

For some reason the SP stat reset on me a few times, so if you level up I would suggest not stating into SP just in case.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:10 am

does anyone know what to do to pass the white, red and blue lights on the doors? I can't progress any further at this point. I got the green key, but everywhere else is behind a white, red or blue star lock.
darkevilme
---

Postby chaos_guardian » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:08 am

White is usually by defeating all enemies in a room, Red and Blue need keys you find
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Aside from some occasional platforming frustrations, this was definitely a very nicely made sequel.

For some reason the SP stat reset on me a few times, so if you level up I would suggest not stating into SP just in case.

SP is skill points....you use it up in the skill tree that's why the number seems to reset on you

leveling into SP just means a little more points for the tree
Firon
---

Postby lazulite_sword » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Anybody else having a problem with controllers where you go to the left automatically sometimes after tapping it? or is this a problem with my left stick's deadzone?

EDIT:
I assume the B powerup is this game's Varia Suit?
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:20 pm

lazulite_sword wrote:EDIT:
I assume the B powerup is this game's Varia Suit?

Yeah, I believe it's meant for some of the damaging lava/waters. Otherwise your life decreases very fast

stickdude32 wrote:For those who are stingy and just wish to torrent the file...
link
Also, I loved all the other games, especially Viocide~<3

Eh, I would recommend not putting that link here. It's frowned upon here to post links to downloads of commercial games.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:22 pm

so i've managed to get all but the black key. I dunno where I'm supposed to get that, and the map doesn't show how background doors link up so I'm not entirely sure how to get to some parts of my minimap.

Also there's an area sorta, far right accessible from the central hub where one is faced with a cliff that cannot be jumped over even with doublejump. no clue how to get past that either.
darkevilme
---

Postby Kitsune241 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:15 pm

darkevilme wrote:so i've managed to get all but the black key. I dunno where I'm supposed to get that, and the map doesn't show how background doors link up so I'm not entirely sure how to get to some parts of my minimap.

Also there's an area sorta, far right accessible from the central hub where one is faced with a cliff that cannot be jumped over even with doublejump. no clue how to get past that either.

I ended up making my own map to link up the background doors, you're welcome to use it, spoilers cause it's almost all filled.

http://i.imgur.com/IcRae1k.jpg (if the preview isn't working)
The colour of the lines doesn't matter, just trying to make it more readable.
Red circle is the end.
Green boxes are rooms I couldn't figure out how to get into (one of which is the jumping one you mentioned).
Kitsune241
New to the forum

Postby Sinistral » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:44 pm

That cliff is actually clearable with the double jump but you have to do it perfectly. You have to jump from the slightly elevated ledge into the low ceiling and carry across it till you start to fall and then execute the second jump. If you do it right you will make it. If you don't get under the ledge on the first jump then you screwed up. You have to do both as a full jump as well, so you can't just tap lightly to get the first part. If you get the first part the second part of the jump is easier, catching the lip of the ceiling so you don't hit the wall is the hardest part. That said you will need the thunder weapon to get everything past that point. It has a door where you have to beat those red flowers with the tendrils. It has like 2 or 3 power ups and I think it has one of the black runes you need for buying the best equipment.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Firon wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Aside from some occasional platforming frustrations, this was definitely a very nicely made sequel.

SP is skill points....you use it up in the skill tree that's why the number seems to reset on you

leveling into SP just means a little more points for the tree

Ah well i'm not familiar with those terms. Didn't help I played through the game completely in Japanese.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Number-2 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:48 am

Fun game so far. I seem to be missing the thunder weapon and black key. Can someone please tell me where those are hiding? From my map, it seems I've been everywhere except past the black doors and that multi-colored door.
Number-2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:48 am

Brought the game. Love the game.

Completed it on Very Hard, now seeing if their is the extra stage like in Viocide .

Also had some drawing ideas based on it, even the female hero as a pred XD
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:13 am

Liz wrote:Brought the game. Love the game.

Completed it on Very Hard, now seeing if their is the extra stage like in Viocide .

Also had some drawing ideas based on it, even the female hero as a pred XD

I'm still looking around too, but I can't seem to find one. I did notice that the last stretch of the game had every enemy leading up to the final boss, so perhaps there isn't an extra room. Also, props for the Very Hard completion. I had some troubles on Normal with a few bosses.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Right, so I bought the game...but still running into the same problem.

I can't, for the life of me, find that damn blue key .w.

edit:
I posted this at about 3-4am, so my bad. I'm going right after that temple area and it seems like that was the answer.

Funnily enough, I was power farming the super high level monsters in the other water area (when you go down in the temple, opposite the red door) as there are some worms that are stuck in place and just jump up so they're an easy 300xp each! Just for those who might want some easy leveling to learn from my mistake :v
Last edited by Krieg on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krieg
Participator

Postby cloudrunnerteeny » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 pm

i just got the game, can anyone show me a rundown of the menus, or atleast the buttons? i wont lie i wana blaze through the game so i can unlock the scenes = w= the succubus i really want~
cloudrunnerteeny
New to the forum

Postby Krieg » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:20 pm

cloudrunnerteeny wrote:i just got the game, can anyone show me a rundown of the menus, or atleast the buttons? i wont lie i wana blaze through the game so i can unlock the scenes = w= the succubus i really want~

There's 'Manual.html' if you run that text through google translator you'll get some minor idea. Then it's just figuring it out as you go along! Pretty hard to go wrong, heck, they even have SOME English abbreviations (ATK) for example.
Krieg
Participator

Postby mrcake413 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:51 pm

How the heck are you all purchasing this game? I've bought quite a few from the English DLsite but the Japanese one just won't accept either of my cards....when the English one will...
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby fried24 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:38 pm

can't get the rainbow key iv looked every where sombody post the complete image of the map and the key location i cant find it at all :(
fried24
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game