Fallout 3 and NV vore mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout 3 and NV vore mod

Postby wakkoratti » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:28 am

ForgetfulHatter wrote:how's it coming along?

I'm not going to be mad or anything if its put on the long finger while things get sorted out in real life away from this stuff.
even if its stopped for good.

life comes first after all.

I may not have the most popular youtube channel out there but its far surpassed my expectations these last 2 months and I could easily help show it off to get people noticing it you know? :D

Well, I have been super busy with other things. I recently got a job that takes up most of my time, and I have responsibilities and stuff outside of this that I have to do. So I am sorry for my slowness but I have little control over it at the moment.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby AutoEnemyPiggies » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:14 pm

wakkoratti, thanks for doing this, been looking for a nv/3 vore mod for a while :)
Appoligies for bieng innept, I'm new to these parts.
AutoEnemyPiggies
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:59 pm

wakkoratti how is progress on your work? I've been looking for fallout 3 and NV vore since I've got a little bored by eating whole skyrim in devourment :D.
Also thanks for doing this, it's great someone is still playing NV and F3 and seeing it's vore potential.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wakkoratti » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:57 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:wakkoratti how is progress on your work? I've been looking for fallout 3 and NV vore since I've got a little bored by eating whole skyrim in devourment :D.
Also thanks for doing this, it's great someone is still playing NV and F3 and seeing it's vore potential.

I love these games, so of course I would still be playing these games. As to the question of progress, after dealing with a whole bunch of irl shit, I have finally begun a serious jump into the world of programming. So, yeah. Don't expect anything all to soon, but I promise results, you have my word.

P.S.
On a more personal note, I am quite exhausted at the time of writing this and I have a job to compete with, so fun. XD
Well, back to the programming mines with me!
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:47 am

It is cool, take your time, I'm glad someone likes fallout3 + NV series as much as I do. Although myself I prefer NV as in F3 you can just be to OP as sneak char + chineese stealth suit + dart gun which are easy to get from beginning.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Having only had the chance to truly experience Fallout 3 and NV in brief views and plays, I can admit that I'm incredibly interested to see where this goes. Don't feel pressured to get it completed or rushed, take your time and make it as good as you can.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:42 pm

Well I will stay in the loop, it looks interesting and I love Fallout~
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby wakkoratti » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:23 am

I have to ask for some help with dialogue. I have little to no confidence with my abilities in that area. I basically want this mod to feel like it fits into the world story wise, and I don't know how to do that other than adding a quest line that will unlock abilities throughout the game. I basically want a person to help me with story as the Skyrim Devourment mod, to me, fells a little too immersion breaking, and I want this to feel like it belongs in the world as best it can. So if anyone is interested in helping me with something like that, let me know, I would love to work with you.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:48 am

Well I have a little idea about story of devourment in NV, if you want to read it just let me know. You can also take everything from it you would find suitable for mod purpose.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:36 pm

what are you thinking like a mad scientist give you an injection?
like that ant scientist in fallout 3

or you get abducted by something like the floating brains in the old world blues dlc
and they give you a brahmin stomach followed by giving you quests to gather creature parts enchanting you stomach ability.
...........................don't know....deathclaw stomach acid. :P
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:33 am

Hi, I have Been lurking in the shadows.. Heheheh

Anyway! I have recently gotten Fallout NV (and all DLC) super cheap as apart of 2016's STEAM AUTUMN SALE! DOTH LORD GABEN BLESSEDED ME! XP

But there was one thing I was wondering... How would this vore happen? Will it be sort of like the Fallout 4 one with some sort of fists item that when you hit people with it will do the swallowing thing Or some other way? Possibly with a trait thing..? If it is a trait then I would be sad to need to delete my character.. >~<
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:26 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Hi, I have Been lurking in the shadows.. Heheheh

Anyway! I have recently gotten Fallout NV (and all DLC) super cheap as apart of 2016's STEAM AUTUMN SALE! DOTH LORD GABEN BLESSEDED ME! XP

But there was one thing I was wondering... How would this vore happen? Will it be sort of like the Fallout 4 one with some sort of fists item that when you hit people with it will do the swallowing thing Or some other way? Possibly with a trait thing..? If it is a trait then I would be sad to need to delete my character.. >~<

Not exatcly, If you haven't used psychological examine in Old World Blues DLC in NV you could have still add it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:

Not exatcly, If you haven't used psychological examine in Old World Blues DLC in NV you could have still add it.

I have a level 1 character.

All I know is that it's a fallout game.. I got fallout 4 first and then decided to play this because Again it was on sale.. But thanks for the tip! Even though it would still be a bummer to do whatever that entails instead of just having a "Family History" of vore.. And craziness.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hibbyjibby » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:48 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:

I have a level 1 character.

All I know is that it's a fallout game.. I got fallout 4 first and then decided to play this because Again it was on sale.. But thanks for the tip! Even though it would still be a bummer to do whatever that entails instead of just having a "Family History" of vore.. And craziness.

Alright, I'm gonna nerd out here and say that I probably have some of the most extensive knowledge about FNV amongst most people out there. 2.4k hours or so logged into that game should hopefully have taught me something about the game, haha. But yeah, if you got any questions about the game itself Ross, you can always PM me. Like the whole traits thing. Not only is there an option that pops up in the Old World Blues DLC, as was stated already, but there's even a mod or two that lets you reroll your character, traits included. So don't worry, mods will fix everything haha.....Which tends to happen with Bethesda-connected games, sadly.

As for how I think the mod would handle it, I'd think the F4 route is better, as it'd cause fewer issues than it being a trait (less on the technical side, mostly on the user's end because of how changing traits is more busywork), but it being a trait isn't impossible.

Hell, with the NVSE add-ons of JIP and Lutana's, which allow scripting to be a lot more complex than the base game in 2010 could do, it might even just boil down to just having the mod installed and designating a hotkey for it.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby AutoEnemyPiggies » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Sorry if this comes off as rude, Im just interested in how much of the mod is complete and what progress is being made.

I don't want to sound impatient for a working version, but what has been done? What needs to be done? any resources you are missing? and approximately how long is it going to be before we see a release?
If you don't know how long, thats fine (all good things come to those who wait :D )

I respect that this stuff takes time, and work/ family can slow progress. But after F4 and Skyrim Im eager to see both a new take on the concept and in a different environment.
I have high hopes that whatever is produced is as good as F4 and Skyrim, if not better. I am also confident that you a devoting an appropriate and sensible amount of time to this project (Not too much, but hopefully progress is being made)
AutoEnemyPiggies
New to the forum

Postby wakkoratti » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 pm

SomeGuyEatingPie wrote:Sorry if this comes off as rude, Im just interested in how much of the mod is complete and what progress is being made.

I don't want to sound impatient for a working version, but what has been done? What needs to be done? any resources you are missing? and approximately how long is it going to be before we see a release?
If you don't know how long, thats fine (all good things come to those who wait :D )

I respect that this stuff takes time, and work/ family can slow progress. But after F4 and Skyrim Im eager to see both a new take on the concept and in a different environment.
I have high hopes that whatever is produced is as good as F4 and Skyrim, if not better. I am also confident that you a devoting an appropriate and sensible amount of time to this project (Not too much, but hopefully progress is being made)

Well, SomeGuyEatingPie, as far as progress, the first post has all the information. As for what needs to be done, that is also up on the first post. What I am saying is I am having an extreemly hard time with this and I need help with a few things. I have nor been able to find the resources needed to make a lot of the features, I want to include (animations), and I have no idea where to even start with textures. I am strugling with the GECK and learning how to use it. So all in all, I could use some help. Like I said earlier in the thread, I have a limited experience modding, so this will take a while as I have to learn. I am honestly not in a big rush to get this thing done, but it will be completed, you have my word.

P.S.
I love your username. I also can feel a back lash of future posts coming and have been dreading this post for a while now, but I try to respond questions as soon as possible. If you have any suggestions for programs I should use, I encourage pming me. I also want to say that I don't know what the fallout 4 one is like as I have not had time to finish the game and start modding it.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby wakkoratti » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 pm

SomeGuyEatingPie wrote:Sorry if this comes off as rude, Im just interested in how much of the mod is complete and what progress is being made.

Well, SomeGuyEatingPie, as far as progress, the first post has all the information. As for what needs to be done, that is also up on the first post. What I am saying is I am having an extreemly hard time with this and I need help with a few things. I have nor been able to find the resources needed to make a lot of the features, I want to include (animations), and I have no idea where to even start with textures. I am strugling with the GECK and learning how to use it. So all in all, I could use some help. Like I said earlier in the thread, I have a limited experience modding, so this will take a while as I have to learn. I am honestly not in a big rush to get this thing done, but it will be completed, you have my word.

P.S.
I love your username. I also can feel a back lash of future posts coming and have been dreading this post for a while now, but I try to respond questions as soon as possible. If you have any suggestions for programs I should use, I encourage pming me. I also want to say that I don't know what the fallout 4 one is like as I have not had time to finish the game and start modding it.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:26 pm

wakkoratti wrote:

P.S.

Don't worry about not finishing Fallout 4, tbh NV and F3 were much better in terms of gameplay and I'm glad someone take intrest in older fallouts. I'm sorry that only help I am capable of is cheering and kind word, saddly I do not have any major or even minor programing skills. Wishing you best and I hope someone will help you with this project.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wakkoratti » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
wakkoratti wrote:

P.S.

Don't worry about not finishing Fallout 4, tbh NV and F3 were much better in terms of gameplay and I'm glad someone take intrest in older fallouts. I'm sorry that only help I am capable of is cheering and kind word, saddly I do not have any major or even minor programing skills. Wishing you best and I hope someone will help you with this project.

Thanks. :)
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:28 am

My first fallout game was Fo4 actually.. And then I got really into Fallout NV... I was pleasantly surprised by it.. Where as you where missing a lot of RP elements in Fo4 Comparatively, you have more freedom with FalloutNV.. You don't have any "Family" and what not.. Just.. You had a thing, a guy shot you and took it.. And now you are trying to get revenge.. Simple ^-^,

Just finished up Honest Hearts and Old World Blues, sad I couldn't get Roxie as a forever companion.. ;~;

Wait.. TO THE NEXUS MODDING SITE!

This didn't really have anything to do with the vore thing..

Shit! Abort! I never put this here!
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game