making vore quest game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: making vore quest game

Postby eeveerocks1000 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:43 pm

i am still working on it... but i do have a life of my own
eeveerocks1000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:29 pm

That's okay. Take your time.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eeveerocks1000 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:54 pm

well the demo is nearly complete, i know i have said this a few times but, the program is confusing to me so it will take me a long while to get things done
i am trying to get the last few room descriptions done.... and finish the lore... but the main house is finished (i think...) there are still some bugs nothing too bad, but to get the more complicated stuff done like a follower/companion i would need to mess with actual code, and that's beyond me... so far i got a forest with animals (only one dose anything) the starting area, the players house, a chapel and a unfinished market place
eeveerocks1000
Somewhat familiar

Postby eeveerocks1000 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:15 pm

sorry about not putting anything up, my old computer died on me and i forgot about this in the commotion i lost all the drawing i made for it and half of the stuff i made for it, so i am unsure if i will ever finish this, one day i may toughen up to finish a demo, but it's kinda heart renching, i had the lore and the majority of stuff done now i only have of the stuff i made, it's been so long i forgot what the story line for this is.... i will figure something out... hopefully
eeveerocks1000
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game