Looking for games with cock vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for games with cock vore

Postby Korvas » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:56 am

Hey all. I wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided to put it here. I've found lots of games with oral vore and anal vore, but I'm not really into those two all that much. I really would love to play a vore game with some good cock vore elements in it. Does anyone know of any vore games with CV?
Korvas
New to the forum

Re: Looking for games with cock vore

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:59 am

I completely agree with this. Cockvore with herms/females-males... Or tailvore would be awesome if animated into it as a KO sequence or something a rather.
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby FlyingColors » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:28 am

My favorite kind ^^
"Those who enter my world, never come out."
FlyingColors
New to the forum

Postby CandySquirrel » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:51 am

This game is very good and has a lots of beautifully animated cock vore in it http://stable.packedrat.net/
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:47 am

<self promotion>
Nomad
</self promotion>
darkevilme
---

Postby Alesleo » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:10 am

Simple Starbound Vore Mod http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43306
This is a mod of Starbound, so you need to have the main game to try this. There are lots of predators but not that many will CV you. There are some that you can place in the scenario like an object and you feed yourself to them, others you have to summon in a house and they become NPC that can eat you on their will. Be sure to read the tutorial.

I mostly have seen CV in text based games:

Flexible Survival http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/
Some of the creatures you fight can CV you in their victory scene, like the herm mammoth and the behemoth. The latter is expecially good and detailed. Also there is an NPC female dragon that you can turn into a herm and have some more or less consensual CV. The game is pretty big so finding things can take a bit of effort. While there is lots of vore, the game is much more focused on sex and transformation.

A Day a the Funfair http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41830
You need Quest to run this game. Some characters, like the bear, can CV you. The voring can be a bit luck based so if you are not eaten in a scene it doesn't mean there isn't any.

Zixer's Game http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40341
You need Quest to run this game. The interesting thing about this game is that you control two characters at the same time, so you can let NPCs eat one and then switch to the other character to watch the predator enjoying and digesting your pal. You can even feed your friend to a lizard innkeeper to pay a room for the night (oral vore)! Unfortunately there is not that much content. At page 5 there is an edit by Rake Vuril that introduces some extra content, including a weasel gambler that will gladly CV you or your pal.

The Lodge http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20332562/
You need a Furaffinity account with adult enabled to see the game and Quest to run it. This is a mostly M/M game that includes many kinks. It has some elements of a point and click game (in text format) so you'll have to earn your vore here, be prepared to spend some time. There is a walkthrough to a good portion of the content in the description that can help you understand how it works. Anyway there is quite a bit of CV here, be sure to pick up the Kinky Pamplet in the Game Room to enable it though. The first few that comes in my mind are with the rat, the bear, the red panda and the kangaroo, but there are more.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Korvas » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:28 am

Nice suggestions so far! Thanks everyone! I've also considered making my own text adventure with cv. I started learning quest, hopefully it'll be easy to learn and do. I'd welcome any help heh.
Korvas
New to the forum

Postby Talon13 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:25 pm

CandySquirrel wrote:This game is very good and has a lots of beautifully animated cock vore in it http://stable.packedrat.net/

Not too much on the vore side though . The artist has focused on endosama to appeal to a "wider audience"
That being said we need a lot more games with cock vore. Like not Text based adventures but actual games.

My best reccomendation is any of BluemoontheLucario's various versions of Voremoon. None of them are finished though and while the written descritions aren't the greatest his art style and pseudo animation let your mind autocorrect and fill in the gaps in text. The only said part is he hasn't updated any of his games in quiet sometime.
Talon13
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Talon13 wrote:
CandySquirrel wrote:This game is very good and has a lots of beautifully animated cock vore in it http://stable.packedrat.net/

Not too much on the vore side though . The artist has focused on endosama to appeal to a "wider audience"
That being said we need a lot more games with cock vore. Like not Text based adventures but actual games.

My best reccomendation is any of BluemoontheLucario's various versions of Voremoon. None of them are finished though and while the written descritions aren't the greatest his art style and pseudo animation let your mind autocorrect and fill in the gaps in text. The only said part is he hasn't updated any of his games in quiet sometime.

There's nothing wrong with letting more then certain parts of vore lovers to enjoy the game.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Korvas » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:22 pm

coop500 wrote:
Talon13 wrote:

There's nothing wrong with letting more then certain parts of vore lovers to enjoy the game.

Yeah well, I did play that game, and to my annoyance, it's either not finished or broken, I encountered two areas that even though I had the ability to get into a new area, I couldn't. It wouldn't load into the next room.
Korvas
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Well that isn't really the problem of accommodating more then just people like you as it is the game is still being worked on and isn't finished.
coop500
???

Postby Korvas » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:50 pm

coop500 wrote:Well that isn't really the problem of accommodating more then just people like you as it is the game is still being worked on and isn't finished.

Well I didn't say it needed to accommodate me, I just wasn't sure why I couldn't continue on. Still, nice to know that things are still progressing.
Korvas
New to the forum

Postby CapturePoint » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:26 pm

This game I have a part in has a cock vore part in it, though it's just the one level.

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39556

If you just wanna see the relevant animations, check out my gallery:

http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CapturePoint
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Not finished it updates pretty much nightly. They just reeleased a stable version today. My only problem with that game is it's endo onl. None of the animations really have an ending to them. It's like havea sex animation without a cumshot it's so disatisfying especially when the game makes it clear nothing would actually kill the character since everything is basically a dream meaning there's no reason something could end with digestion or a TF.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:38 pm

CapturePoint wrote:This game I have a part in has a cock vore part in it, though it's just the one level.

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39556

If you just wanna see the relevant animations, check out my gallery:

http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CapturePoint

Shameless self promotion, ho! XD

But in all seriousness I do enjoy that game just waiting for another update x3c
Talon13
Participator

Postby coop500 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:05 pm

Talon13 wrote:Not finished it updates pretty much nightly. They just reeleased a stable version today. My only problem with that game is it's endo onl. None of the animations really have an ending to them. It's like havea sex animation without a cumshot it's so disatisfying especially when the game makes it clear nothing would actually kill the character since everything is basically a dream meaning there's no reason something could end with digestion or a TF.

I am sorry but I find this complaint silly.... There's plenty of digestion games, it's nice to have one or two endo only games, you know? Spread the vore love to all corners!
coop500
???

Postby Talon13 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:38 pm

coop500 wrote:
Talon13 wrote:Not finished it updates pretty much nightly. They just reeleased a stable version today. My only problem with that game is it's endo onl. None of the animations really have an ending to them. It's like havea sex animation without a cumshot it's so disatisfying especially when the game makes it clear nothing would actually kill the character since everything is basically a dream meaning there's no reason something could end with digestion or a TF.

I am sorry but I find this complaint silly.... There's plenty of digestion games, it's nice to have one or two endo only games, you know? Spread the vore love to all corners!

What part of it did you find silly? Because you didn't really pick any of the points I made instead just saing we should have more endo games. To add another point to my end of things though game SHOULD have actual endings in the animations and game overs becuase enemies frequently tell you what they're going to you after they're done with you as well as retell the "It's all a dream so nothing ever sticks" storyline.
Talon13
Participator

Postby ForgottenOne » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Talon13 wrote:What part of it did you find silly? Because you didn't really pick any of the points I made instead just saing we should have more endo games. To add another point to my end of things though game SHOULD have actual endings in the animations and game overs becuase enemies frequently tell you what they're going to you after they're done with you as well as retell the "It's all a dream so nothing ever sticks" storyline.

The author made the game the way they wanted to make it, you're bitching is pretty petty about it. The game SHOULD be how an author designs it, not how YOU who is one person wants it. Darklord intentionally made the game this way as to let people decide/imagine what happens if you get a game over. And really, you bitching about how the story line is even more petty, 90% of good vore games get abandoned anyways so stop being ungrateful or entitled.
The fallen and forgotten one...no memories of the days before remain...all in haze and shadows
ForgottenOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Talon13 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:33 pm

ForgottenOne wrote:
Talon13 wrote:What part of it did you find silly? Because you didn't really pick any of the points I made instead just saing we should have more endo games. To add another point to my end of things though game SHOULD have actual endings in the animations and game overs becuase enemies frequently tell you what they're going to you after they're done with you as well as retell the "It's all a dream so nothing ever sticks" storyline.

The author made the game the way they wanted to make it, you're bitching is pretty petty about it. The game SHOULD be how an author designs it, not how YOU who is one person wants it. Darklord intentionally made the game this way as to let people decide/imagine what happens if you get a game over. And really, you bitching about how the story line is even more petty, 90% of good vore games get abandoned anyways so stop being ungrateful or entitled.

See it'd be bitching or entitled if I was just saying "I hate this because it should be this!" but I'm not. If you've been actually reading, which since you said I'm bitching about the story I can see you aren't, you'd notice I said that it makes more sense in the story to have it that way due to the story supporting it and the characters within the game flat out saying that the outcome WILL be digestion or TF or the like to backup why it would make more sense to just add that to the animations. Like we've both said it was done to bring in a bigger audience which would be fine if he did something like included a toggle option but instead it feels like he neutered the game bit just for the endo crowd appeal with a game setup clearly made for a full vore crowd.

NOw with that being said we should get back on topic, ya?
Talon13
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Talon13 wrote:
ForgottenOne wrote:

See it'd be bitching or entitled if I was just saying "I hate this because it should be this!" but I'm not. If you've been actually reading, which since you said I'm bitching about the story I can see you aren't, you'd notice I said that it makes more sense in the story to have it that way due to the story supporting it and the characters within the game flat out saying that the outcome WILL be digestion or TF or the like to backup why it would make more sense to just add that to the animations. Like we've both said it was done to bring in a bigger audience which would be fine if he did something like included a toggle option but instead it feels like he neutered the game bit just for the endo crowd appeal with a game setup clearly made for a full vore crowd.

NOw with that being said we should get back on topic, ya?

If anything I can agree with you on this. I think one way that it can been looked at is that if the game was made for a larger audience by taking out digestion that's not really expanding the audience since it brings in endo lovers and kicks digestion fans aside. The option to toggle said digestion in games is literally the only way it's possible to appease both endo and digestion fans in most cases. The problem is that that would take more work for the developer, and since most games are made on their own time or interest they tend to stick to what they enjoy.

That's why Alsnapz made Panftr because he wasn't a fan of digestion and lost his drive to work on Barbftr enemies. Now i'm sure it's a bit disappointing to digestion fans (Like myself) that he's only doing endo stuff now, but it's their time and work being put into play, not ours. Which also leads to why ImaginaryZ put together a developer pack for people to make their own Barbftr enemies so that it fits to their likings rather than expect or getting somebody else to do so.

Anyways, regarding the topic. I don't think I know of any other games that haven't already been mentioned so.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game