Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v.0.052, 2016-10-01)

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:38 am

So, I just started playing recently, and I think I got everything. I really enjoyed the game, and here are a few of my hopes for future updates:

A return of the succubus. Possibly even a soul vore scene where you have to escape the gut before getting digested, or else face a Bad End.

Repeats of the second round of vore scenes, the ones based on affection. As it is now, you go to the place, and they don't respond at all.

More affection based scenes. I would love to get closer to Sereleth, and maybe having different scenes in the arena based on higher affection.

Better time control. As it is, only being able to quickly move in 6 hour intervals makes it boring trying to get to several scenes.

A shop management system. As it is, there is a ton of stuff you can buy in the first half that you can't use till the second, or should even know what is till then.

And of course, bug fixing. Luckily, I think the only bug I found was that the talisman is consumable, so you can contact him once, then have to make your way to the library every other time.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby abeabe1350 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:03 pm

If there was a tip jar i might send some
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:32 am

Cant wait see the next update love this rpg so much <3
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predator's Coliseum (Announcement, 2016-12-29)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Please see original post for big, fancy announcement.

Yaaaay
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 pm

I don't know how I feel about this, but if your heart isn't in the game as it is, then that's what you should do.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:09 pm

I'll admit, the way the Colosseum was set up before raised the question of where the audience was supposed to be visiting from.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby forumlurker » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:50 am

Glad to see you're back! I'm curious to see where it will go. If you need help again let me know.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mike3692 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 am

for you not knowing what your doing your doing a great job, this game has a story for the most part an is quite fun, an the chracter's are great!
mike3692
New to the forum

Postby Nornim » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:52 am

Uh, can't decide what point to vote for; time management is like a game in itself and I think adds a decent layer of complexity I enjoy. Perhaps you can add Snake's cigar to have time advancement on the fly! I kid, but maybe a stopwatch or waiting at a place to sit till a certain time? I have no idea how hard it would be to implement though, haven't touched RPG Maker.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Welp, looks like lots of people wanted to get rid of the time system. Shame, but I can't deny that it makes my life easier. Maybe someone would be willing to upgrade the base game with real-time as a mod later? It's not like the game's encrypted, after all. :wink:

In other news, progress has been coming along nicely. The maps are all finished, and introductory scenes to introduce the new minor characters are all written up. These scenes aren't as long as the scenes with the six Predators, and several of them are introduced in groups, but I think these scenes do a good job of establishing the new character's personalities.

All that's left is implementing the new time system, transferring the pre-existing scenes over to the new maps, finish writing the new vore scenes, and write a short snippet of dialogue for every character. I don't know how long it will take, but look forward to it.

forumlurker wrote:Glad to see you're back! I'm curious to see where it will go. If you need help again let me know.

You know, I think I'll take you up on that.
Attachments
Cast.bmp
Everyone settling down for a meal.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlancaTsukiai » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Instead of 'Getting rid of the time system' maybe a 'time control' could work? I found it rather boring to wait hours, just to get a scene, so!
Why not somehow get a 'clock'-item, with which you could change the hours and minutes?

Or would that kinda fuck up the game-code? ^^;

Best wishes, though!

P.S.: Really loving the feral gryphon :3 I wonder if there could be more 'feral play' with the bests, similar to 'her Dragoness'. I really liked the scenes with her! And I also think you shouldn't let the new characters fall through the rooster by pushing them out too fast. But that's only my opinion and I am just a lurker in these Forums, as one can see on my Post-count...!
BlancaTsukiai
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:21 pm

I was thinking about a time control like that, but the votes swung pretty obviously in the other direction. I suppose people were just uninterested in searching around the village hour by hour, looking for every scene. Fair enough.

Don't worry about the characters. I've got plans for all of them. Most of the newcomers will be either 'functional' or background characters, while the six Predators will remain the stars of the show. For example, the girl sitting below Athys will be running the infirmary, or you can buy armour from the one sitting above Tina. Necessities like that. Or, for background, the ghost and the lich will occupy the library, while the three kitsune can usually be found in the shrine. Enjoyable fluff, but they're not the core of the game. :gulp:
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Where is the download link?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:27 am

GenoBreaker666, There is a show spoiler button on the first post it should be in there good luck with the game
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 am

Any news about the progress Lurker? This thread have been kind of silent for a while.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:51 am

Progress has been slow. Life seems to have decided I have too many old family members and has been taking steps to rectify that.

Yeah, not fun. My head hasn't really been anywhere creative this past month. I'll update when I've got an idea of a release date, but it looks like we're looking at somewhere mid-/late-March. But don't quote me on that.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:10 am

do u think u could have it where the player could use affection points to make more intimate relations with the predators? like there was the scene with tina that after supper if u go up stairs to her room u XXX with her but only after u acquired 15 affection points with her. I was hoping that u could make it so we can do that with all the predators and maybe even have a romantic relationship with one or more of the girls. I was also wondering if u could put in an option that we could ask to be eaten outside the arena to earn extra affection points, (and for the hot vore scene itself :evil: ) and maybe have it so that one game minute equals 2 seconds and one game hour 2 minutes to give the player more time to do things but not make the game annoyingly slow. I believe that's a good compromise for people who want to keep the current time system and for those who do not like the current time system. and could it be possible to have the player become a predator and have a predator vs. predator coliseum mode where the winner eats the loser? and as the last thing, do u think u could make a bonus reward system for progressing through the game? maybe some fan art of the characters or short vore animation loops of the characters made by the Eka's Portal community or something? I hope I gave some good ideas that could make a better game.

with that said,
Go Team Samantha!!!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 pm

ThatLurkerGuy, To be completely fair i would prefer it in April if that means you can be more in the "zone".
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby blassimg1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:39 am

Ok so I have like 17 affinity with the fairy and and I'm suppose to talk to her in the forest after lunch but nothing happens when I talk to her. Is this not fully implemented or did it glitch out and I'm just unlucky as hell
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:59 pm

blassimg1 wrote:Ok so I have like 17 affinity with the fairy and and I'm suppose to talk to her in the forest after lunch but nothing happens when I talk to her. Is this not fully implemented or did it glitch out and I'm just unlucky as hell

*shrug* You need to have upgraded the forest and had Samantha ask you to make friends. Then visit Iris in the forest between 1 and 5 pm.

That said, don't go out of your way for it. The updated version's going to be completely incompatible with the old version, so you'll have to start everything anew.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game