Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (Announcement, 2016-12-29)

Postby abeabe1350 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:42 am

So i know this is kind of weird to ask, but do you need some help with something other then the art, maybe some item description or something like that. I would love to give you a hand if there is a small task which i could do
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelandcruzer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 am

Hay great game as it was. (I just can't get to tina's 5th level. )
I like GenoBreaker's idea on the affection level. (May make it more interesting. )
But it's your game, just my two cent's.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:56 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:So i know this is kind of weird to ask, but do you need some help with something other then the art, maybe some item description or something like that. I would love to give you a hand if there is a small task which i could do

I'd love that. I'm working on the stable build of the current version right now, and plan to have it sent of for testing before the weekend, but there's still some obvious holes. And not just the obvious holes that you get squeezed down. :gulp: Once the current update is live, I'll add a list of the things I hope for assistance on, since doing all this by myself would take forever. Just filling in the holes without adding any major events would take a good half a year. Nobody wants to wait that long. I don't want to wait that long!

So yeah. Assistance welcome.

thelandcruzer wrote:Hay great game as it was. (I just can't get to tina's 5th level. )
I like GenoBreaker's idea on the affection level. (May make it more interesting. )
But it's your game, just my two cent's.

You mean the bit where you use affection to unlock scenes? Well, since that's the whole point of the affection mechanic, I'd love to add it! *insert cheesy thumbs-up emoticon*

No, but seriously, the plan is and always was to do that with all characters. Tina's just the first because she's the one who's most interested in sex, and because I wanted to write someone's initial sex scene. Once the game's finished, all six characters will have their own plotlines, you'll be able to take them on dates in the bar, sex them all up (yes, even grumpy Mara), ask them to eat you, ask if you can eat them, etc, etc. That's all later updates, though.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:16 pm

man i haven;t looked in here in a while.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:14 am

You know i had the time today so just for fun I wrote a little snippet for when you look at a shelf.

"No book in particular seems that interesting, but there is one heavy looking book jotting out. You take it out and notice it has the air of being very well read. The title says “Foreign and exotic fruits, where to find them and how to care for them”. You have a shrewd suspicion about who have been using the book, this is then confirmed when you open the book and a leaf falls out of it. You pocketed the leaf and smile, maybe you should have a talk with Iris about how to take better care of books later. "

I think with these kind of small details there is a possibility to add a bit of comedy or maybe some character development. I am also thinking of a book that snaps at Claire, with her wondering who would keep such a book.

Don't know if this is useful but eh
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:45 am

I'm sorry for the delay people. It's mostly my fault as I am supposed to beta test the build, but I can't get my pc to accept the file I'm sent.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:54 am

abeabe1350 wrote:"No book in particular seems that interesting, but there is one heavy looking book jotting out. You take it out and notice it has the air of being very well read. The title says “Foreign and exotic fruits, where to find them and how to care for them”. You have a shrewd suspicion about who have been using the book, this is then confirmed when you open the book and a leaf falls out of it. You pocketed the leaf and smile, maybe you should have a talk with Iris about how to take better care of books later. "

With foreign fruits it obviously mean exotic sexy ladies, and with used it obviously mean Iris have been taking cared of needs over the descriptions of "care".
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby abeabe1350 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:54 am

DarkPinkie, Didn't think of that :lol:
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 pm

That is clever. I like it.

At the moment, the library is almost completely empty. To my shame. ^^; I plan to add actual books later, along with other things when I have the time.

Once the current build is released, how long that takes depends on technical difficulties, I intend to essentially open the game up to anyone who wants to write ideas for it. Because, frankly, there's no way I can handle this on my own in any reasonable amount of time.

A perfect example is the digestion scenes post-coliseum match. At the moment, there's none. 6 Predators * 7 days * 2 time periods per day you can enter the Coliseum * 2 types of match = 168 digestion scenes. No thank you. Even if I just wrote a single line for each (and wouldn't that be pathetic?), it would still take forever. That one I'll need help on.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:55 pm

ThatLurkerGuy, I don't think i would be very good at writing the scenes themselves, but if there is other stuff that needs to be done I might be able to lend a hand. There might be some value in having some description of some of the objects used for alchemy, for example maybe it is possible to find a thunder weed in Tina's room which could also give some more hints towards her backstory.
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:48 pm

I think the writing depends more on how much you're willing to animate / do in the game code, rather than writing it all out.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Right.

Okay, what I was planning on doing was waiting until the beta-testing was finished, then make the open invitation for assistance at the same time as the public release. However, as the testing seems to be progressing at a crawl (my tester's complained that the game's too big, which I'll take as a complement), and someone's already started with the assist, I thought I'd go ahead and make the invitation while we wait.

Things open to help on:
Spoiler: show
-general vore/sex scene writing (there's always room for more scenes. :gulp: scenes can be full scenes or additions to existing scenes)
-pictures (pictures for scenes, and maybe pictures for combat as well. Not going to lie; I don't like Samantha's crappily cribbed together combat image. And the less said about the crocodile maw being used for Sereleth's bath scene, the better)
-improved npc dialogue (you know, extra lines, maybe things they'll say if you talk to them more than once, dialogue that changes the more they like or respect you, etc.)
-more npcs (ones that could eat the player, and ones that are just fluff and serve to fill the world. Maybe ones that could conceivably be entered in the Coliseum matches as becoming part of the show(and part of the Preds :gulp:))
-map-making (improvements to existing maps and the addition of new maps)
-sound engineering (I tend to play with the game muted and other music playing the background. As a result, I tend to completely fail in this regard. Forumlurker had quickly pointed out that a lot of the events had no sound whatsoever. Good job, me. :oops: )
-improved combat (making the combat more interesting. Improved abilities, more items, more status effects, more ways of fighting)
-comments and thoughts for when you investigate the world around you. (Just thoughts on a random rosebush or whatever to reward the player for poking around)
-editing (this game's mostly text, and accidents tend to slip through the cracks. At times it feels like the game is all crakcs)
-more stuff that I'm sure I'll think of later.

If anyone's interested in helping out with any of this stuff to any degree, send me a pm and I'll send you the (still being tested) current build and we'll go from there. :-D
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:40 am

RPG makers can be super annoying if they're huge, second biggest problem with that game beegirl made (first was it never finished)

its mostly just having to walk everywhere multiple times, with a long area to walk it can be really boring. wayyyy more annoying if the game crashes or u make a mistake and have to go back.

easiest fix is probably having something you can just toggle for fast running.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby pussylover3 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:21 pm

nuggholio, kind of what the creator of a very long rope to the very top of the sky did
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:13 am

pussylover3 wrote:nuggholio, kind of what the creator of a very long rope to the very top of the sky did
Lisa right, that was a fun joke
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.1, 2017-04-22)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Who likes new releases? Everyone?

Then have a new release, everyone!
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:40 pm

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Who likes new releases? Everyone?

What weathermancy is this!?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DeeoD » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:26 am

First of all, thanks a lot, great game.

Second, new release doesn't work, at least for me. It can't find file "Graphics/Titles1/CrossedSwords"
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:29 am

DeeoD wrote:

Second, new release doesn't work, at least for me. It can't find file "Graphics/Titles1/CrossedSwords"

Do you have the RPGMaker VX Ace Runtime Package? Sounds like something that is part of that.

I however have not have time to test the new build yet so I may be wrong.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DeeoD » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:35 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
DeeoD wrote:

Do you have the RPGMaker VX Ace Runtime Package? Sounds like something that is part of that.

I however have not have time to test the new build yet so I may be wrong.

Yes, that's the problem. Totally have forgot that I format my second hdd last week.

Problem solved. Thanks again :D
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game