Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.1, 2017-04-22)

Postby dvex » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:53 am

digestion and scat dont seem to be working for me, ive tried toggling on and off and it doest work
dvex
Somewhat familiar

Postby thyladras » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:51 am

where is the digest scenes !!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby thyladras » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:53 am

what can we do with all the other character ? (priest/barmaid/ghost ect...)
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:49 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote: In addition, all digestion and scat scenes for the arena matches have been removed as I intend to have unique scenes written for every character and time period. Writing those is a lesser priority, honestly.

Still something to look forward to
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xorus777 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Oh, thank you so much for including those bgm options =)
They were really annoying
Xorus777
New to the forum

Postby sarusan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 pm

To start, I think the overhauls to the coliseum and the time passing mechanic are great. Everything seems to fit together better, at least to me.

I've progressed as far as I think you can go in this release and I've found a few bugs.

During the Hot Springs scene with Sereleth, if you let her eat you at the end of the event, you will respawn in the wrong spot and end up getting stuck in the wall. If you choose to get out of her mouth, when you talk to here right after, she will offer to do something fun and will replay the sword getting scene as though you hadn't done it already.

Once the mermaid is healed, Myca will still go visit her empty bed and have a conversation with it.
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:39 am

wow this made my day <3 .

I've missed this game so much and I just love all of the characters they all give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Also I agree the overhaul feels great just got stuck in the wall once when I re spawned I sadly forgot to take note of what I did to make a bug report of that >.<.

Spoiler: show
I also got a bit hope full whit the succubus scene that Claire would gain some magic due to what she swallowed. It was otherwise really impressive of how it had changed

But again great game and I can't wait to see how the story continues
anthony050
Participator

Postby DeeoD » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:13 am

One little thing I want to complain about is background music at coliseum hall. It is annoying, or rather out of place. But that just my opinion. :roll:
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.11, 2017-04-24)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:06 am

Thanks for the positive responses, everyone! Have an updated update.
-reported bugs and misbehaving scenes should all have been fixed. Let me know if there are any others I missed.
-the forest and cave maps have been replaced (improved) thanks to the kind efforts of someone better at map making than me.
-the stopwatch and calander have been mapped to button presses.
-music at coliseum hall's been changed, you big baby. :roll:

There're no scenes with the minor characters yet. Next update.

I was thinking about starting a paypall or something. Something for people to donate money to use to commission artwork for the game. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:16 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:I was thinking about starting a paypall or something. Something for people to donate money to use to commission artwork for the game. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

I think that sound like an excellent idea. Personally I am so in love with this project that if I could draw well then I would draw the artwork for free... But I suck at drawing.

I can still help though. I am getting my RPG maker VX Ace up and running (Yay for the steam discount of 90% some time back).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DeeoD » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:57 am

Thanks for new music :-D

Here some minor bug, when you going to meet to fairy for the first time, if you go thru places marked on picture, scene doesn't start.
Spoiler: show
BugFor.PNG

Next, I don't know is it bug or it meant to be like this, you can encounter, I assume, all late game events (griffon, mermaid, rabbits and etc) early in the game. It's kind of weird like why Claire would try to help harpy fight griffon when they just barely know each other ? Previously all these event were after succubus. But if it's how it supposed to be that's fine too. :-D

And another one little bug, when you leave dungeon at afternoon or at night, colors revert back as if it is day or morning.
And another one, when you choose to block Sereleth fire in performance, after scene you end up behind a wall after resurrection.
And another one, after loses to Sereleth in battle it gives affection to Iris. Is she having a fetish ? :-D
Last edited by DeeoD on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:03 am

Nice to see a new version coming out! I was really sad not to have any updates.

Let's start with the setting: The idea of removing those long castles halls and placing everything outside is good, i hope it stays that way. the village in itself looks nice, put in some wandering NPCs and it's perfect, looking forward to what you'll add!

Now for the combat. I do like how you sorted out the first time battle vs after succubus battle into two separate things. it'll open a much bigger window of opportunities and im excited about the idea, still got to grind my way up the legit way because im too addicted to debug gifts!

all in all... good work! Keep this up and i can't wait for new content~ :gulp:
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DeeoD » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 am

Well here some additional bugs.

Catching fish gives affection to Mara.
Training with Mara reduces affection with Samantha.
Update
When leave cave thru exit near castle gates, colors don't change back and stay as if you still in cave.
Fairy spend all Saturday in dining hall and think it is morning.
On Sunday afternoon when all NPS gathers in dining hall almost all of them (except main 6, cowtaurus, bunny girl and sheep girl) stays in their places in town.
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.12, 2017-04-25)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:02 am

Another day, another round of bugfixes.
you can encounter, I assume, all late game events (griffon, mermaid, rabbits and etc) early in the game.

*snicker* Late game. We haven't even left the early game yet. Late game's still a ways off. This is still the introductory phase where I make sure everything isn't broken beyond belief.
On Sunday afternoon when all NPS gathers in dining hall almost all of them (except main 6, cowtaurus, bunny girl and sheep girl) stays in their places in town.

Crudmuffins, I forgot to apply the minor npcs' weekend schedules. I'll have that done next update, promise. I've removed them from their current spots on the weekend for now.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeeoD » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:35 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Another day, another round of bugfixes.

Thanks for the work :-D
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Codexwakia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 am

Could you please make a download link using mega or dropbox for some reason mediafire doesn't work for me every time i click download i get redirected to a different page.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby DeeoD » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:16 am

After you get sword, when you go to bath with Seraleth she suggest more hot stuff, and nothing happens when you agree, scene starts but you unable to do anything.

And here some cosmetic bugs. Not really important and can wait until new release.

On Friday Mara and Iris stays in the forest all day.
On Saturday Mara training all day.
On Saturday morning Iris leave her plate after she eat.
On Saturday morning Samantha goes to empty clinic.
On Saturday afternoon Seraleth goes to empty clinic.
On Sunday Brooke doesn't leave lake while she is in dining hall or in inn.
On Sunday trainer does't leave her place to go to the party.
On Sunday My plate with meal stays after the party.
On Sunday morning Myra in empty clinic.
Can pass thru sleeping griffon.
On monday night Samantha stays near well.
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby lich1993 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:56 am

i can't seem to find Adrian am i blind or he isn't put in the game yet ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby DeeoD » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:34 am

lich1993 wrote:i can't seem to find Adrian am i blind or he isn't put in the game yet ?

He or she, I'm not sure, appears after you introduce yourself to townsfolk and report to Athis.
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby lich1993 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:45 am

yes i found him\her\it, i guess i was looking at the wrong places
lich1993
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game