Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15, 2017-08-12)

Postby Vanny » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:35 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:
Vanny wrote:Do you plan on making the scenes outside the coliseum digestion/scat?
Oh something I can answer, yes we do the next patch is going to open the world up a lot expect that one to have a lot of new characters. Some of these will have new scenes ;)

Looking forward to that! I hope the scenes from this patch are added on to, the potion scene was really good :gulp:
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorelectric » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm

I'm scrapping this entire post because I just figured out who the hell adrian is and I am an idiot. :oops:
Last edited by vorelectric on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Glad everyone's enjoying the game, even if the bug reports keep rolling in.

Time fer fixin'. I'll try to have something beaten into shape by tomorrow.

DarkPinkie's hotfix should have solved the major problems, so please use that until I can get the full first round of fixes done.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:49 am

Black_Knight wrote:Success!! I have found the bug! If you talk to Ciq, the archane, anytime after the succubus attack; the game bugs out and locks all quests and locks up the potion shop and makes Adrian go on repeat! So, stay away from Ciq, going in armor shop is fine but talking her to will bug the game out.

EDIT: I have not yet tried the other side characters, so beware of them as well

Hah! I always knew spiders were evil! Jk~ XD Well, good to know about this all the same. I'll try restarting and avoiding Ciq for the time being then. Good thing there's really no reason for me to talk to her, considering that armor doesn't seem to work in this version. ^^;
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:49 am

i love the game so far but what i would really like is to see the predators actually care about Claire for now i think Samantha and Athys show it a little bit but then i saw the dancing scene and i can't make up my mind if Samantha actually cares or not about Claire i know it's a vore game but it would be nice to build the relashionship with them
lich1993
Participator

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.01, 2017-08-14)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:11 am

Scripting can kiss my ass. I put one equals sign instead of two and things in the Ciq scene went from 'works perfectly, the option is hidden until a point in the game is passed', to 'everything I love is flammable'.

Other changes include another awesome picture from sn0riat in Samantha's match because he's awesome, and a recoloured Samantha sprite from Dark Pinkie to give her fiery orange hair instead of rosey red. The old sprite's still if people want to use it. Simply go into the sprites folder and rename the old sprite what the new sprite is. Bugfixes were also done. Let me if I missed anything/what I missed because I'm sure there's something.

@lich1993: It's still early days yet. Things need to occur before we can go from 'co-workers' to 'friends' to 'life partners'.

So, uh, hey, does anyone want to use the Discord? Maybe? Please? :(
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:@lich1993: It's still early days yet. Things need to occur before we can go from 'co-workers' to 'friends' to 'life partners'.

i know i know but i still can't wait for it to happen
lich1993
Participator

Postby Chaos3 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:28 am

Been waiting on an update. :D Cant play it for a few days but looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.
Chaos3
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:09 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Scripting can kiss my ass. I put one equals sign instead of two and things in the Ciq scene went from 'works perfectly, the option is hidden until a point in the game is passed', to 'everything I love is flammable'.

Other changes include another awesome picture from sn0riat in Samantha's match because he's awesome, and a recoloured Samantha sprite from Dark Pinkie to give her fiery orange hair instead of rosey red. The old sprite's still if people want to use it. Simply go into the sprites folder and rename the old sprite what the new sprite is. Bugfixes were also done. Let me if I missed anything/what I missed because I'm sure there's something.

@lich1993: It's still early days yet. Things need to occur before we can go from 'co-workers' to 'friends' to 'life partners'.

So, uh, hey, does anyone want to use the Discord? Maybe? Please? :(

I would but I don't even know what it is... As far as I understand it, its basically the new more popular skype for some reason...

I also work nights. So my concious hourse are weird in compairson with everyone else on Earth.

Pluss what would I do there? What function would be different then just posting on the forrum page?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 am

its easy to join and free, it is also browser and app based instead of a completely different window.

ITs also a lot better for quick things which a forum is not great for. especially for bug reporting and development of things.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:27 pm

Hey, I just realized I put both the initial download link and the mirror as the exact same bloody winrar file. That's not what the purpose of a mirror link is!

Choo choo! The incompetence train strikes again!
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Oooh I nearly missed this update :oops:
Time to see what's new :gulp:
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cribbey » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 am

Bug Report:

If you change into your swimsuit and go through with the Gryphon scene with Tina (after you've brought them back to the town with you) you cannot access Tina's area (ladder leading up to her tent) because it says something about needing to get your clothes before going back to town even though your not wearing the swimsuit anymore.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Blargh62 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:50 am

Where in the world is centaur's location?
I can't find it for the whole hour and can't start the actual game because of that :D
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:21 am

I love this game!!!! But it could use some more unbirth ;3 and some Cock vore, done by a futa or herm (non-fatal) that could lead to unbirth or just entrapment in there ;3
runeguden
Participator

Postby DeeoD » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:21 am

Blargh62 wrote:Where in the world is centaur's location?
I can't find it for the whole hour and can't start the actual game because of that :D

House below training ground.
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby abeabe1350 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:59 am

runeguden wrote:I love this game!!!! But it could use some more unbirth ;3 and some Cock vore, done by a futa or herm (non-fatal) that could lead to unbirth or just entrapment in there ;3

Hmm who knows what the writers have been working on ;P
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby Learle » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:17 pm

I'm really loving this game
a few bugs here and there but nothing that would take hours on end to fix:
Spoiler: show
when the fairy and harpy are playing on the roof on Thursday the fairy has a left move in her loop so just flies slowly off the map, also getting eaten on friday by the fairy can mess up your game as the event doesn't go through and you rather obnoxiously jump out of the desk upon scene change, the game breaking part is that when you try to go to the fairy area(forgot the name) you end up with an awkward jump to the scene that was meant to happen but no way to actually revive...

This fairy ain't havin a good day huh!

sorry if this is gibberish i ramble on in everything
Learle
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:34 pm

I'd like to make a suggestion.

The amount of money you make for batteling a predator or doing a proformance with them, sould be dependent on the level of the predator.

There is really no point beating them over and over if they get strong to the point where the start annihilating you quickly every match. Maybe a little bonus money should be added if you do well in the match, but it's annoying when you have to start throwing matches late into the round just to make the maximum ammount of money off it, or risk beating them, getting nothing for it, and then having them be more likely to punt you like a foot ball right off the bat next match.

It also doesn't make sense that you get nothing for winning. Wouldn't there be betting going on, and wouldn't the betting revolve around how long it took for the prey to go down? The prey winning should be a huge upset shouldn't it. That would mean that more of the proceeds should be going to the house in the event of prey victory. You cant actually win that often, as the Preds will level up, making it harder to win, so I don't see why we couldn't get something for a win when it's often very difficult.

EDIT: Also when training with Mara on the days she's already on the field, she will walk to her new location looking the same direction the entire time without facing the way she is going or the player.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Black_Knight » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:12 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:EDIT: Also when training with Mara on the days she's already on the field, she will walk to her new location looking the same direction the entire time without facing the way she is going or the player.

Nah, that is no bug... that is how much she dislikes you... not even worth looking at you in training lol
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game