Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.13, 2017-04-27)

Postby Rowigrath » Tue May 30, 2017 10:05 pm

I dunno if I'm just not at a high enough affection, but there aren't any additional scenes after doing any match in the coliseum. I honestly really enjoyed those in the past updates, and I was wondering if those are only a part of the scat scenes now. Because the scenes I enjoyed previously had no scat in them at all, and they all were digestion related. So either I'm not far enough along in the game, they are a part of the scat scenes now, or they have been removed entirely. Anyone got an answer for me?
Rowigrath
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 pm

Rowigrath wrote:I dunno if I'm just not at a high enough affection, but there aren't any additional scenes after doing any match in the coliseum. I honestly really enjoyed those in the past updates, and I was wondering if those are only a part of the scat scenes now. Because the scenes I enjoyed previously had no scat in them at all, and they all were digestion related. So either I'm not far enough along in the game, they are a part of the scat scenes now, or they have been removed entirely. Anyone got an answer for me?

If you're talking about the scenes I think you are, they're not in this version of the game, although I'm pretty sure they'll show back up in a later version.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Have u thought of maybe putting a loli vore scene? Cause a lot of other vore games have at least one, and some even more. And is it possible to make samantha's battle pic look more like her on screen and dialog picture? And for the maw shots could they be drawn? I think a good example is another game on here called forest monsters HD. Hope I helped a bit.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby drac0 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi, i've been playing and so far i haven't come across any bugs (dont know how) but there is 1 thing i wold like to know:
Does the "change room" exist? can't go to the hot springs because of that.
drac0
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:18 pm

drac0 wrote:Hi, i've been playing and so far i haven't come across any bugs (dont know how) but there is 1 thing i wold like to know:

it's that little tiny hut next to the ladder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drac0 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:48 am

Krono wrote:
drac0 wrote:Hi, i've been playing and so far i haven't come across any bugs (dont know how) but there is 1 thing i wold like to know:

it's that little tiny hut next to the ladder

Thankyou, found it
drac0
Been posting for a bit

Postby lich1993 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:56 am

I know this is a vore game and all but can i ask what do you think of this ?

I was wondering if there can be added a repeatable scene like Mara's on sunday monrings for Samantha on sunday afternoons maybe to have a repeatable scene in the library where she and Claire reading and commenting on books and like Mara's scene to have a choice to be eaten or i don't know like spending the night with her ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby Aces » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:35 pm

AVG is detecting this as a virus.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 am

Aces wrote:AVG is detecting this as a virus.

Some antivirus started flagging the exe generated by rpg maker, download the rar mirror (or just tell your antivirus it's safe)
Attachments
screenshot-www.virustotal.com-2017-06-09-02-22-49.png
screenshot-www.virustotal.com-2017-06-09-02-22-49.png (16.12 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
screenshot-www.virustotal.com-2017-06-09-02-26-41.png
screenshot-www.virustotal.com-2017-06-09-02-26-41.png (15.52 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:53 am

When the Librarian was introducing them selves as the world destroyer I hoped for a second that it would be the Fairy.

I just though it would be hillarious to see a TINY fairy with the attitude of "I shall grind the world to dust benith my mighty heel!"
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OSaV » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi, I'm new here. I have finally decided to download the game after seeing some of the "performance" scenes on YouTube some time ago. (Who would've thought they're not being flagged for "explicit content"?)

I'm really loving it so far, I didn't expect to see so much story development and comedy. The character development is great; the personalities are really well captured - I especially love the smug Mara, but the introductory scene of Sereleth made me laugh my ass off.
There are, however, two things that broke my heart when I saw them changed:

First of all, I don't get why would you ever remove content, especially if there is already an easy way of disabling it in the game :? (I'm obviously referring to the digestion and scat scenes). I feel like some of those scenes were a natural and essential progression from the vore scenes earlier, and without them, some of the performance scenes feel very lackluster - Myca's digestion scene that I've seen on YouTube would be an excellent example. Not to mention the precious character development I've seen in that, and Mara's scene (there have only been those two that I saw on YouTube). So yeah, I'm looking forward to those coming back, and I guess I'll postpone my enjoyment of the game until then :v.

Secondly, I've noticed that the music in the initial phase of the performances has been changed. It is now, along with the music in pre-combat dialogue and post-combat vore scenes (which I suspect might've been changed as well?) the exact same track as the one running inside of town. This is extremely weird and causes me to think that it might be a coding error? It just feels unnatural and totally out of place for those scenes; it is the town soundtrack after all. And one of the reasons I downloaded the game in the first place was because of how well matched and fitting the music was. That old soundtrack in the first phase of a performance in particular really got my heart racing and "preyatory" instinct on. The current one completely ruins those scenes for me, since I'm an audiophile. (Though for the post-combat vore scenes, the soundtrack used in the second phase of the performance scenes might be a better fit.)

On another topic, I personally feel like the real time format is more exciting than the current format of the four time periods (the former makes the game feel much more "alive"), but I haven't got to play around with the previous way, and I guess it's irrelevant now. Speaking of the game's "aliveness" though - I feel like there should be something mechanically affecting the player as the days go on. I can't think of any great specific suggestions, but it just feels like there is no immediacy to the game - it feels kinda awkward to just spam combat to farm money and affection to then spam training and try to unlock other things. It's grindy. Perhaps limiting income in some way, like the audience getting bored if you fail to win a combat in X attempts would make things more interesting - adds strategical money management.

Finally, I'm managing a text file with all the bugs and writing errors that I find while I play, and I'd love to help out in some way if you need another hand. (Most obvious for now would be text editing :P. Though I could also try to tackle some writing myself.)
And I guess I'll PM you as advised in the main post :roll:.
OSaV
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:22 am

So I sent this to Lurker a couple days ago, and he's not been back on in a few days, so I thought I'd help everyone else out in the meantime.

So if you were like me and Mara's battler picture bugged you for being nothing like what she's described as, or that we've seen from her dialogue face, then rejoice.

I spent about 20 minutes cobbling together a far from perfect better representation of her.

Here you go!

If you are wondering why she's so low in the picture it's so she fits into the frame in game. It references her having absolutely Massive boobs in the descriptions of her, so I bumped them up in size several times. If you want smaller boobs, I have the other versions saved, so it wouldn't be a problem to upload them too.

Just pop this picture into the Battlers folder housed in the Immages Folder and replace the old picture..
Attachments
CentaurFemale11.png
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:00 am

0Anesthetic4u, That is awesome
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeeoD » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:51 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So I sent this to Lurker a couple days ago, and he's not been back on in a few days, so I thought I'd help everyone else out in the meantime.

So if you were like me and Mara's battler picture bugged you for being nothing like what she's described as, or that we've seen from her dialogue face, then rejoice.

I spent about 20 minutes cobbling together a far from perfect better representation of her.

Here you go!

If you are wondering why she's so low in the picture it's so she fits into the frame in game. It references her having absolutely Massive boobs in the descriptions of her, so I bumped them up in size several times. If you want smaller boobs, I have the other versions saved, so it wouldn't be a problem to upload them too.

Just pop this picture into the Battlers folder housed in the Immages Folder and replace the old picture..

Personal opinion.

Proportions is kind of off, color of a tail doesn't match hairs, boobs too big -_-
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:45 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So I sent this to Lurker a couple days ago, and he's not been back on in a few days, so I thought I'd help everyone else out in the meantime.

Here you go!

That's really nice! I think it's perfect!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:33 am

DeeoD wrote:Personal opinion.

Proportions is kind of off, color of a tail doesn't match hairs, boobs too big -_-

Like I said. It's a far from perfect representation, that I didn't speend too much time on.

AND like I said, if you want smaller boobs just ask.

I bumped them in size about three times because the game said her boobs were massive, so I made them Massive. I still have the old versions.

And I didn't do anything to the tail. it was that color in the original picture. So tell me again how it doesn't match the horse?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Alright, been away for a bit. Let's see what we got.

First off, people have been wondering why I removed the digestion and scat scenes from the games. Simply put, it was because they were a hell and a half to work around with all the changes. A few times during playtesting, I found a issue with something completely unrelated with a completely different scene. Fixing that scene would somehow completely screw over the digestion scenes, requiring a complete rework. Every time. I wanted to have a mostly bug-free version before I started re-adding digestion scenes in so I wouldn't have to deal with as many moving parts all at once. Considering how many bugs I tend to miss as it is, trust me, you did not want to play the game if I was deliberately letting possible bugs through.

There's been a couple requests regarding affection level. Next update will add in an option that you have Adrian tell you the full requirements, or not if you want to figure that part out on your own.
GenoBreaker666 wrote:Have u thought of maybe putting a loli vore scene? Cause a lot of other vore games have at least one, and some even more. And is it possible to make samantha's battle pic look more like her on screen and dialog picture? And for the maw shots could they be drawn? I think a good example is another game on here called forest monsters HD. Hope I helped a bit.

Loli vore scene? Like eating a loli or eaten by a loli? 'Cause I'm pretty sure Rosa (that's the library lich) counts as a loli if you squint hard enough. I'll add scenes with her at a later date. Will also be adding more characters once the player is able to leave the village, so might add a loli in then. As to the other part, I hope to get some good-quality pictures once I manage to scrounge up the money to afford them. I'll include a paypal link come the next update in case anyone wants to donate.
lich1993 wrote:I was wondering if there can be added a repeatable scene like Mara's on sunday monrings for Samantha on sunday afternoons maybe to have a repeatable scene in the library where she and Claire reading and commenting on books and like Mara's scene to have a choice to be eaten or i don't know like spending the night with her ?

Seems like an oddly specific request. The option to take the characters out on dates is a little ways off, so that'll have to be a later update, I'm afraid.
OSaV wrote:Plenty, so let's cut this down.

Digestion removed, see above.

Myca's scene on youtube the what now?

I also felt like the real-time way was better and made it more alive, but the problem was that finding specific scenes would become a nightmare. It's like; "You've got a one minute opportunity to meet up with Iris in the forest before she moves on to the next stage of her schedule and won't play the scene. Missed it? Sucks. See you next week!" Alive, yes. Fun, not so much.

Game balance is on the to-do list. That'll be the update after next.
0Anesthetic4u wrote:horse pic

...pretty. Yoink.

I think DeeoD means purple tail not matching black hair. The drapes don't match the carpet. Or something.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Glad to hear from you again! We'll patiently wait to see what the next update will bring.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:52 am

Viola. Smaller and yet smaller, for those Averse to chest sizes as they are described.

Heads up before you drop either of these files in, you are going to want to change the Name by removing the size lable.

I may be working on getting the hair more inline with the character model.
Attachments
CentaurFemale11 Small.png
CentaurFemale11 Smallest.png
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OSaV » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:26 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Mara's picture and stuff

It's funny because Mara's battler picture bugged me so much that I actually replaced it with an empty PNG file. Just really not my type, too manly.

I will agree with DeeoD on all three points. (Meh, the tail matches the horse; it just doesn't match Mara with her black hair. And what's that thing on her head?) I also think it would look better with her hand rested on her waist instead of oddly hanging like that.

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Digestion removed, see above.

Wait, does that mean that it's not coming back for now? Since you mentioned (about a month ago) that the scenes removed will be restored in the next update "as a placeholder".

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Myca's scene on youtube the what now?

Well, it's from some general vore channel. Not sure if I'm supposed to link it. It's easy enough to find, so I guess I might as well.
I had assumed that she only had one digestion scene. Either way it was beautiful, and the soundtrack, as well as the dripping sounds were incredibly effective.
OSaV
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game