Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Postby vayne358 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 pm

no idea if it's just me or maybe something more but tmight as well point it out. So i was just farming the first affections, so obviously shifting through all the scenes. and after a while suddenly my laptop kept dropping inputs and i couldn't select stuff or move down or up. restarting fixed it fine until i tried playing the gameagain :(
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:42 am

vayne358 wrote:no idea if it's just me or maybe something more but tmight as well point it out. So i was just farming the first affections, so obviously shifting through all the scenes. and after a while suddenly my laptop kept dropping inputs and i couldn't select stuff or move down or up. restarting fixed it fine until i tried playing the gameagain :(

Odd. Very very odd.

But it happened while holding shift. Are you sure your computer didn't just activate Sticky Keys from holding down shift? Usually there is a warning from windows when that happen but I know it might not always happen. In fact I was even asked to help fix a (quite shitty tbh) laptop which had this problem with sticky keys having been activated with no visual notification.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby vayne358 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:45 pm

it wasn't sticky keys. it's like, i'd try to go down with the arrow key, and it'd maybe do it twice and then it would refuse to go any lower unless i like clicked something or some shit. and it wasn't just the game,it was my whole pc :( i cant think of another reason because i stopped playing yesterday and bam, it didnt happen once.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:55 am

vayne358 wrote:it wasn't sticky keys. it's like, i'd try to go down with the arrow key, and it'd maybe do it twice and then it would refuse to go any lower unless i like clicked something or some shit. and it wasn't just the game,it was my whole pc :( i cant think of another reason because i stopped playing yesterday and bam, it didnt happen once.

This sounds like a very similar problem to what I had, but that was completely unrelated to RPG Maker. It was my keyboard driver program having locked my windows key, and if I clicked it by accident it would be as if it was held down (and whenever pressed it would just say "This key is disabled"). Pressing R would open up Run, E would open Explorer and so on.

Whatever you issue is I think it is related to your keyboard or some setting in your OS as the program itself should be unable to affect your PC that way. That or you may have a bug in your system.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Having an issue where I can't go into my room because it's constantly being refurbished and Ciq is not in her shop.

I went down below the castle and the whole intro thing played again....not sure if that has something to do with it.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:Having an issue where I can't go into my room because it's constantly being refurbished and Ciq is not in her shop.

I went down below the castle and the whole intro thing played again....not sure if that has something to do with it.

Did you load a save from an older version? Such things tend to be an issue trying to load old saves when an update has changed a lot of triggers.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:07 am

i wonder will there be predator on predator action like fighting in the coliseum and then the loser is eaten by the winner ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby Petz22 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:23 pm

I really like this game so far! Although I might have grinded stats a liiitle bit too much ^^' I can't wait to see what the future has in store!

(Spoiler below!!!)

What I would like to request, is more scenes with Mara, as there is several with Iris and the others, yet "only" one with Mara at a certain point where you get special interactions with each.
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:31 am

Petz22 wrote:I really like this game so far! Although I might have grinded stats a liiitle bit too much ^^' I can't wait to see what the future has in store!

(Spoiler below!!!)

What I would like to request, is more scenes with Mara, as there is several with Iris and the others, yet "only" one with Mara at a certain point where you get special interactions with each.

Hmm... I was under the impression that Mara had a total of 4 different scenes. Well if you count the different options in the performance match as one scene.

Spoiler: show
Performance,
Combat,
Rabbits,
Lake bath,

That is not a whole lot less than most others. Unless you are talking about character interaction scenes. Then yeah, very little of those as Mara is kind of a bitch. Such scenes are going to need the story to progress a little further for her to warm up to Claire I believe.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Game is very nice, though I think that Claire should also be pred. Let's say using meme adapt, improvise, overcome so when you win you would surpriselingly become pred (or at least have some pred features). After all turning the tables should be something very excited for people. You know since monster girl never expected to be eaten would be motivated to train if eaten. Also instead of flailing wouldn't it be easier to just grant claire give up abillity? BTW devouring pred girls could lead to make intresting dialogues. I know my ideas are weird but this game has great potential in both ways and I just see that possibillity of being inhuman pred in human prey body would be intresting plot twist.

I kinda don't like repetitive quest - I think quest should be done once and thats it - unless it is unlimited hunting quest for gold, consumables or anything like that. I like fishing minigame btw. kinda reminds me first meeting with fishing skill in WoW, Lineage 2 and torchlight.

I also think that each competition should have higher bonuses - I've noticed that combat is much better than performance and I think performance should be like minigame - you know present itself, make devouring sexual act resulting in much higher gain in relationship. Right now better to just do combat as 5k difference is way to much to pass away.

Hope my suggestions will help in game development and if not I'm still curious about project develompent.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Petz22 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Thanks for your reply Darkpinkie :) I was indeed talking about the character interaction scenes (sorry for not specifying that earlier. But if you feel like that the story needs to progress to justify further scenes, then by all means do not feel pressure ^^' I am just looking forward to see what comes next.

once again, thanks for an awesome game!
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby redfearnmatt » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:24 pm

I might jsut be dumb, but i can only find 17 of the 18 people. where is everyone located, anyway?
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Had same problem - you are propably looking for harpy or centaur. Centaur is in house below training grounds, harpy lives on a clif that are on left side of the city over the lake.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 am

redfearnmatt wrote:I might jsut be dumb, but i can only find 17 of the 18 people. where is everyone located, anyway?

It could be like Urielzael said, or it could be like me the first time I had to do the introductions As I ran around for an hour trying to find the last person missing only for me to realize it was the coliseum nurse I was missing. I felt properly stupid after that.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:17 am

Petz22 wrote:Thanks for your reply Darkpinkie :) I was indeed talking about the character interaction scenes (sorry for not specifying that earlier. But if you feel like that the story needs to progress to justify further scenes, then by all means do not feel pressure ^^' I am just looking forward to see what comes next.

once again, thanks for an awesome game!

Yeah, story needs to progress a bit for more scenes. Or someone that is sort of less busy with making proper work on the game (like me) actually writes a scene unrelated to it. But to be honest, I feel her scenes are good enough, Altough I can think of a couple of scenarios that could be different.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby dansto109 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:25 pm

I kinda feel stupid to ask but how do I make it night
dansto109
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:24 pm

dansto109 wrote:I kinda feel stupid to ask but how do I make it night

Well if you have not figured it out already, the clock just opposite of the door in Claire room changes time of day. The bed changes day of the week.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Petz22 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Hey guys. I know how hard you are working, and I hate to throw ekstra work your way, but I might have found a bug (or it might be intended to prevent something else?)

The thing is: If you challenge Samantha on wednesday evening ( wednessday evening only, morning and noon, along with any other day, is fine), you spawn in the potion shop completely surrounded by darkness.
Given, you can ask the owner (i forget her name) to "test" on you, thus respawning you in the hospital bed, but if people do not know that, they might think their game is broken and exit before they find out.

Should it stay that way? (I mean, it donesn't break the game, unlike with Iris, if you save once you have spawned on the table), or will you make it so that you spawn directly in the hospital bed? :)

Also: Happy Halloween!
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Thank you for bringing this to light Petz22, I will have this information moved to the fixing team as soon as possible so that it might be fixed asap. Thank you for your patience.

P.S: Happy Halloweeen, though it is 20 days away.

P.P.S: Also writing like that made me sound so professional, not at all like the monkey with a typewriter that we all on the project are.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby abeabe1350 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:31 am

DarkPinkie wrote:P.P.S: Also writing like that made me sound so professional, not at all like the monkey with a typewriter that we all on the project are.
I take offense to that, I am definitely a orangutan.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game