Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:05 am

abeabe1350 wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:P.P.S: Also writing like that made me sound so professional, not at all like the monkey with a typewriter that we all on the project are.
I take offense to that, I am definitely a orangutan.

I on the other hand, am like a fox/dog, more likely to use the typewriter as a chew toy and piss on it.... good thing I don't do text.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Petz22 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:14 pm

I am happy that you could use my report constructively :)

Also, I know what it is like to feel like an animal in front of a typewriter (all through college, and my spirit animal is the bull...for various reasons XD)

Another thing (not bug related) - I have a suggestion (something I personally would like to see):

SPOILER:

When you get so far with Iris' personal interaction, and she eats you whole in the forest at night (while you are your normal size, and she is small), I would like the option to stay inside and getting digested (big fairy is good fairy), rather than getting spat out. This is just a suggestion, not something you necessarily need to add if it does not fit :)

Lastly, since you guys use part of your time to provide entertainment for other people, I consider you professionals, animals or not XD

I look forward to see your next update! ^^
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Well then petz22, I suppose it is time for business...

MONKEY BUSINESS!
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Conflictions » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but is there a disposal/Scat version of Athys eating Claire, also, that Pink hair woman in the Inn that ate the bunny woman. Wouldn't mind seeing something with her.

Anywhere know where the Hotsprings are and this Ward scene.
Conflictions
New to the forum

Postby abeabe1350 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Conflictions wrote: that Pink hair woman in the Inn that ate the bunny woman. Wouldn't mind seeing something with her.

Actually Jasmine (the bartender) was one of the first one I wrote, but her scene was rather complicated so it is not in the game yet.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 am

Sorry for double posting, but I would like to ask A question.
Open question from one of the writers here, is there any of the supporting cast you want to see more of? Or is there a vore type you would like more of in the game? Please let me know then I might be able to cook something up at one point or another
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niggle » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:06 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:Sorry for double posting, but I would like to ask A question.
Open question from one of the writers here, is there any of the supporting cast you want to see more of? Or is there a vore type you would like more of in the game? Please let me know then I might be able to cook something up at one point or another

More shrinking and Anal vore would be nice to see.

As for the cast i'd like to see some more Mara, maybe now that Claire's fed herself to the centaur whilst she was washing she starts treating her as food/a toy rather than an annoyance and just casually voring her whenever she has the opportunity/inclination (e.g she see's claire sitting down in the bar talking to someone and just sits on top of claire slurping her up her ass as she starts talking to the other person).
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:42 am

Perhaps I'm an idiot, but I can't seem to figure out how to progress the game beyond meeting all the characters and doing performances/battles with them. Why does Athys keep disappearing after 4-5 performances?
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 am

Niggle wrote:As for the cast i'd like to see some more Mara, maybe now that Claire's fed herself to the centaur whilst she was washing she starts treating her as food/a toy rather than an annoyance and just casually voring her whenever she has the opportunity/inclination (e.g she see's claire sitting down in the bar talking to someone and just sits on top of claire slurping her up her ass as she starts talking to the other person).

Noting it down ;)
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby farmlover » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 am

l371c4 wrote:Perhaps I'm an idiot, but I can't seem to figure out how to progress the game beyond meeting all the characters and doing performances/battles with them. Why does Athys keep disappearing after 4-5 performances?

At the weekend (or at least on Sunday, I can't remember) Athys doesn't run any shows. If you go to the clock in your room you can change the time. Have you spoken to the Watcher behind the church? He can give you hints on how to progress with each character.
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Postby farmlover » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 am

I love this game! The only request I have, gameplay-wise, would be a way for older saves to be compatible with new versions of the game. I've unlocked every scene and it took me a good few hours. Those were hours well spent, but I'd prefer not to have to repeat it just to see new content.

In terms of which characters I'd love to see more of, definitely Mara (centaurs <3) and Tina, who is just so lovable!
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Conflictions » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:Sorry for double posting, but I would like to ask A question.

Hm. Soul, Cock, and Anal Vore - Some cum digestion/condom-filling. Err, bit more scat/disposal scenes. Something more from Athy, likely either unaware/sleep, or willing with disposal.
Cassandra(I have to say, I really enjoyed the Kitsune's scene, had to play it twice to understand what happened. More of that is loved.))

Aside from that, some true Game Overs Much like the Gryphon. Seeing as - Threats of doing so, pop up every so often from characters. Oh, human form Sereleth vore.

That's all for now.
Conflictions
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:11 pm

One thing I'd like to see... One of the predators of the Colosseum unbirthing you, then shrinking you while pretending she's absorbing your body, her goal could be to smuggle you out for her own fun times.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby abeabe1350 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Conflictions wrote:Hm. Soul, Cock, and Anal Vore - Some cum digestion/condom-filling. Err, bit more scat/disposal scenes.

Hmm, most of those things are on their way except the condom-filling. I don't know if condoms would have been made in this kind of world. But I have being toying around with another soul vore scene. I won't have too much time this weekend, but we will see.
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:05 pm

farmlover wrote:
l371c4 wrote:Perhaps I'm an idiot, but I can't seem to figure out how to progress the game beyond meeting all the characters and doing performances/battles with them. Why does Athys keep disappearing after 4-5 performances?

At the weekend (or at least on Sunday, I can't remember) Athys doesn't run any shows. If you go to the clock in your room you can change the time. Have you spoken to the Watcher behind the church? He can give you hints on how to progress with each character.

I actually hadn't, thanks for the heads-up. All he says is that I need to befriend my coworkers...which I was already trying to do :(
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:05 pm

farmlover wrote:

I actually hadn't, thanks for the heads-up. All he says is that I need to befriend my coworkers...which I was already trying to do :(

EDIT: Aha, you just have to talk to him again and he'll spell it out explicitly.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:21 am

Hey yo it is one of those guys who writes some stuff. Just a heads up I am going to try and come online on the discord server at about this time every Wednesday (usually a couple of hours earlier, but still). If you want discuss some stuff or maybe suggest something please come by and check out the discord
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:09 am

abeabe1350 wrote:Hey yo it is one of those guys who writes some stuff. Just a heads up I am going to try and come online on the discord server at about this time every Wednesday (usually a couple of hours earlier, but still). If you want discuss some stuff or maybe suggest something please come by and check out the discord

If that does not sound entizing I usually reply in the thread within 24 hours of the post I am replying to. But that will only be for more general questions and suggestions. I do encourage the Discord for a more general and rapid Q&A.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:50 am

So I was kind of bored, and curious about everyone's interests. So I decided to make a strawpoll for the game's main predatory gals to see which one you people like the best.

https://strawpoll.com/bhkkcgwb

Feel free to vote for whichever girl you guys like. If you find one of the secondary characters are higher on your personal list than the main girls go ahead and tell us about it, I cant speak for the rest of the team but I would personally love to hear about it.

Edit: I messed up the strawpoll so a new one was made: https://strawpoll.com/bspcs27d
Last edited by DarkPinkie on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DeeoD » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:09 am

DarkPinkie wrote:So I was kind of bored, and curious about everyone's interests. So I decided to make a strawpoll for the game's main predatory gals to see which one you people like the best.

https://strawpoll.com/bhkkcgwb

Feel free to vote for whichever girl you guys like. If you find one of the secondary characters are higher on your personal list than the main girls go ahead and tell us about it, I cant speak for the rest of the team but I would personally love to hear about it.

What about Mara ?
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game