Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v 0.13, 2017-04-27)

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu May 04, 2017 4:57 am

We might just see updates come along faster now that we have Warbrand doing mapping, and as soon as I can get my lazy bum up and actually do something I will help with minor NPC's and just filling the world with interactables I suppose, maybe I can dip my toe into mapping as well, But with Warbrand going at it like a truck with a broken brake, I don't think I have too.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby warbrand4 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:10 am

I like mapping what can I say. it is one of the few things I am good at... well for the most part, don't expect me to do good interiors out side of caves, and open buildings like libraries and storage areas, can't propperly detail a house that well.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:52 am

can i ask a stupid question? Will Adrian tell us how much affection you need for the scenes in the future ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri May 05, 2017 9:59 am

lich1993 wrote:can i ask a stupid question? Will Adrian tell us how much affection you need for the scenes in the future ?

I like that he doesn't. It keeps you guessing, potentially leaving you with a pleasant surprise when you get it.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri May 05, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm thinking he won't. Who wants to play a game with a guide open at all times right next to them, right? I'm thinking he'll tell about where the next major scene is, but not how to unlock it. Though if people want it, I can add that as a toggle-able option.

Things are definitely moving faster now. Getting rid of the real-time system was the big time sink. And having warbrand4 making maps way better than mine, abeabe1350 writing some scenes, and DarkPinkie planning to write some scenes in the future is also doing wonders. Also helps keep a fire under my pants, which is never a bad thing.

Whoops, I completely missed Schpadoinkle's question. Oops. :oops:
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:54 pm

glad to be of help and I promise to do my best, just remember to rain me in from time to time or I will make a hole world when you only need a forest. :P
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri May 05, 2017 10:28 pm

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Things are definitely moving faster now. Getting rid of the real-time system was the big time sink. And having warbrand4 making maps way better than mine, abeabe1350 writing some scenes, and DarkPinkie planning to write some scenes in the future is also doing wonders. Also helps keep a fire under my pants, which is never a bad thing.

Planning to write scenes is probably the right words... As most things I plan it gets put to the side as I get distracted by DotA (or just anything internet related really...).
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri May 05, 2017 10:53 pm

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:I'm thinking he won't. Who wants to play a game with a guide open at all times right next to them, right? I'm thinking he'll tell about where the next major scene is, but not how to unlock it. Though if people want it, I can add that as a toggle-able option.

Things are definitely moving faster now. Getting rid of the real-time system was the big time sink. And having warbrand4 making maps way better than mine, abeabe1350 writing some scenes, and DarkPinkie planning to write some scenes in the future is also doing wonders. Also helps keep a fire under my pants, which is never a bad thing.

Whoops, I completely missed Schpadoinkle's question. Oops. :oops:

It's fine! Can't wait to see the digestion scenes added back in. (Especially if it means one of the girls gets a little something extra downstairs~)
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:10 am

well I can officially state, I have reworked most of the maps for this so far. man it feels good to be doing rpg maker work again. just makes me sad that 80% of my links for rpgmaker stuff are dead do to reasons from inactive for a year to the owner of the site moved to MV and closed the site.

Sadly it seems vx aces communities are dying. well here is to hoping there is enough left to start building things up.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:18 am

I am just writing cause that makes me sleep better at night, so if somebody is enjoying it that is a nice bonus
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sun May 07, 2017 11:52 pm

I'm not really a fan of rpgmaker mv myself, especially the sprites.

Sure they're prettier, but those giant heads scare me.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:10 am

thing about MV is it has more features. but less starting stuff and intentionally worse starting stuff at that so people create their own. Ace is a good engine though but damn most my resources for it are gone at least the ones I haven't kept.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 pm

What do you need to do to equip the armor you can buy from the dridder? Is it not in game yet or do I need to complete a particular scene to do it?
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrimOXIII » Tue May 09, 2017 12:11 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Sure they're prettier, but those giant heads scare me.

Athys is probably my favorite of all them ive seen
GrimOXIII
New to the forum

Postby warbrand4 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:11 am

Hey, just a note if anyone has sprite resources for forest creatures I can use please give me links. Most the sprites I am finding online either do not work or require editing that I can not do.

Also note I ONLY DO MAPS, so the stuff I am looking for is just passive fluff. (need elf sprites) I will not say why I am needing these resources by the way as that is not mine to say.

EDIT: On MV, its sprites are strange. though if done right can look pretty cool, the base ones on it are intentionally designed to be ugly do to what happened with the other RPG maker engines IE people using the base character sprites in retail games.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Sat May 20, 2017 6:47 pm

I love this game. Keep it up!
:gulp:

2 things I found:
- The sign outside of Sereleth's lair in the cave reads 'Samantha's Room'
and a spoiler-y one:
Spoiler: show
- After waking up from the succubus attack scene (which got a cool overhaul btw compared to last time I played this!), Claire will remember 'going to the library, and your [Samantha's] room', but in the current scene you do not actually have to visit the library to trigger this. Left over text from the previous version of the scene :) ?
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMystique » Sun May 21, 2017 3:22 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or my affection wasn't secretly high enough, but I can't seem to activate the events of the Slime (Night Visit), Fairy (Night Visit), or Dragon (Cliff Hot Springs) after I completed their earlier events.

Do I just need to raise my affection higher and try again or is this something beyond my control?
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 pm

TheMystique wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or my affection wasn't secretly high enough, but I can't seem to activate the events of the Slime (Night Visit), Fairy (Night Visit), or Dragon (Cliff Hot Springs) after I completed their earlier events.

Do I just need to raise my affection higher and try again or is this something beyond my control?

Did you make sure you did it on the right day of the week? There should be a clock in your bedroom to set the current day of the week.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby TheMystique » Sun May 21, 2017 9:08 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
TheMystique wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or my affection wasn't secretly high enough, but I can't seem to activate the events of the Slime (Night Visit), Fairy (Night Visit), or Dragon (Cliff Hot Springs) after I completed their earlier events.

Did you make sure you did it on the right day of the week? There should be a clock in your bedroom to set the current day of the week.

Yeah, everything was all set up perfectly. Affection is way beyond 10 for everyone. I have no idea what I could be doing wrong here.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMystique » Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 am

Nevermind, it looks like I figured it out. It was actually a certain affection level, not a bug. I'm sorry.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game