The Vore Adventure [RpgMaker] [Game is dead]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Vore Adventure [RpgMaker] [Game is dead]

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:32 am

This game is dead and shouldnt be played, please consider going to my new game forum at: (creating link later)

New project: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48035&p=2534767#p2534767
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!

So ive been doing a vore game lately being inspired by Halcyion and many great vore-gaming artist.

Since i cant do vore art but videogame i decided despite my bad english to try doing one with RPG MAKER VX ACE.

Please be merciful since its a very early prototype and the story didnt devlop much so far and the zones you can go are limited.

I hope you enjoy so far, it most purpose being to have reviews from fellow vore-gamer and idea for this new univers. Constructive criticism is welcome as long it help the project get beter and improve.

This game is free.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPGMAKER VX RTP HERE: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This version feature:

2 vore scene hidden

1 city

An introduction to the story

Somebody's Neko as easter-egg since she's the event 'blocker' for not letting the player glitch the game.

Medieval-fantastic and futuristic modern stuff.

Custom Musics, Sound Effects, Pictures, Tiles, ect... from around the internet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This version feature:

Added combat spells/attack

Finally has a store open for both weapons and potions on world map.

A lot easier enemies and nerfed first 3 soldiers.

More scenario within the cloud city.

Another merchant on cloud city.

More enemies, more robots, more vore and stuffs.

Fixed weapon equipement (was set on Axe instead of Gun)

First 3 soldiers are now two guards and a lot less powerfull.

Removable of mostly all Neko for block. Replacement with Database tile manipulation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit of backstory (very primitive):

One morning Azoka's 19 years old teenager wake up late, by running out to school he got catch on a hunt by the soldiers for catch a strange blonde girl...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures:

Image Image Image

Yes, i use my windows xp computer (retro-computer) for make this game. But dont worry it is a 2016 vore game and not some copy/stealing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

0.1 Prototype: https://www.mediafire.com/?k80qhup9gzshdg6 (saved for hard-cord gamers, this version is hardcord, it also include RTP and is really big)

0.2 Update: Noone. Sorry ^^;
Last edited by SerenaBlaze on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Vore Adventure [RpgMaker]

Postby SnakeFan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:28 am

Dont know if it just me but the 1 fight seems pretty hard. still trying to win. If i miss an attacked i need to restart and also need to hope for 2 crits to win. A little bit to much rng imo^^ otherwise i like the Neko always :P
Edit: After like 30 tries i won first fight :D Would say maybe one less gaurd or each 100 hp less or this game will become the dark souls of vore games :D
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby NRawk » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 am

Yeah, no. Dude, either give the party some healing, techniques to do some more damage or decrease the bad guys health or strength, with literally the only thing you can do in the first battle is mash the 'attack' action not hope for the best. I understand that trained soldiers should beat a couple kids with no experience no problem, but if that's how you want it to go don't 'game over' the player because RNGsus didn't hand out like 5 crits in a row accompanied with the best dodge pants ever. Honestly I want to know what's going on in the story but I can't find out anything....
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnakeFan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:35 am

Try to save before the school and hope to beat the first 1 with one crit and one evade and if that not happens f12 till you got it and then hope for 2 more crits hard but i got with enough will >.<
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:40 am

Could you give us:

1. A backstory or story to the game?

2. Some screenshots of what to expect?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sommion » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:54 am

can you upload it in Mega? with mediafire the download time its about 14 hours
sommion
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:48 am

Also would request mega or torrent ^^ 4 hours for Media, if no interruptions.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:52 am

How exactly do you beat those 3 soldiers? It makes the game frustrating.
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Potato » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:21 pm

SkylandersAlly wrote:How exactly do you beat those 3 soldiers? It makes the game frustrating.

Dunno, but here, take this story playthru
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby Valdemar3 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:44 am

Did it after about 15 tries with only 12 hp left
Valdemar3
New to the forum

Postby Amnael » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:58 pm

*First enemey has more health more attack power and greater numbers* Nope ~ unplayable or you are a fan of constant Game overs thats the game for you ~
Probably the gun was supposed to be equip before the first fight. But as of now nothing to play here except Game over simulator 2016.
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:07 pm

I noticed that you uploaded the game along with the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP. I highly suggest that you upload the game without the RTP and instead provide us with a link to the official RTP download webpage. The way you've done it now makes the game file excessively large taking way too long to download for hardly any gameplay at all.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 am

i am Blocked from Downloading this Game?
WTF ????????
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag1 ... ofprpw.png
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:31 pm

SnakeFan wrote:Dont know if it just me but the 1 fight seems pretty hard. still trying to win. If i miss an attacked i need to restart and also need to hope for 2 crits to win. A little bit to much rng imo^^ otherwise i like the Neko always :P
Edit: After like 30 tries i won first fight :D Would say maybe one less gaurd or each 100 hp less or this game will become the dark souls of vore games :D

NRawk wrote:Yeah, no. Dude, either give the party some healing, techniques to do some more damage or decrease the bad guys health or strength, with literally the only thing you can do in the first battle is mash the 'attack' action not hope for the best. I understand that trained soldiers should beat a couple kids with no experience no problem, but if that's how you want it to go don't 'game over' the player because RNGsus didn't hand out like 5 crits in a row accompanied with the best dodge pants ever. Honestly I want to know what's going on in the story but I can't find out anything....

SnakeFan wrote:Try to save before the school and hope to beat the first 1 with one crit and one evade and if that not happens f12 till you got it and then hope for 2 more crits hard but i got with enough will >.<
SkylandersAlly wrote:How exactly do you beat those 3 soldiers? It makes the game frustrating.

Amnael wrote:*First enemey has more health more attack power and greater numbers* Nope ~ unplayable or you are a fan of constant Game overs thats the game for you ~
Probably the gun was supposed to be equip before the first fight. But as of now nothing to play here except Game over simulator 2016.

Sound like i need to lower these hp and make more attacks ^^; Sorry if its kinda unbalanced, i played the whole thing each time and i managed to win somehow.
I just didnt want to have neither easy and neither impossible enemies but i understand the first 3 soldiers are kinda hard because you didnt get any potions yet. Hopefully after that you get plenty of potions
that are to be mass-used. I will probally remove some potions and hundred of HP to each enemies for make it less like darksouls :-D . I will also add heal magic in form of 'basic medecine' to be used along with more attacks. The first combat is meant to be only attack and very basic since they didnt get any powers yet and only some old pistols. I will also make the character have better defence to enemies hits.

Bright wrote:Could you give us:

1. A backstory or story to the game?

2. Some screenshots of what to expect?

Sorry for not doing it on the first place, i kinda uploaded in on early morning after 3 nights of insomnia working on it. ill do it immediatly.
Screens were aleardy made and i need to write a little backstory for show-off without being a spoiler.

Valdemar3 wrote:Did it after about 15 tries with only 12 hp left

Congratulation, you got enough patience for beat this crappy hard prototype of a game :wink:

FBnorman wrote:i am Blocked from Downloading this Game?
WTF ????????
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag1 ... ofprpw.png

TheFetishBeast wrote:I noticed that you uploaded the game along with the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP. I highly suggest that you upload the game without the RTP and instead provide us with a link to the official RTP download webpage. The way you've done it now makes the game file excessively large taking way too long to download for hardly any gameplay at all.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Also would request mega or torrent ^^ 4 hours for Media, if no interruptions.

sommion wrote:can you upload it in Mega? with mediafire the download time its about 14 hours

I will immeditaly fix that by uploading to both Mediafire and Megaupload along by removing the RTP and provide a link for less pain on your internet :wink:
I know its almost no gameplay, it was meant to be a prototype for people to test and give ideas about improvements, im working right now on finishing this region since this prototype is hardly some early pieces of what have been done.

Potato wrote:

Dunno, but here, take this story playthru

Kinda nice to showcasing it on youtube for help people or showcase a bit of what is the game for now. Can i showcase it for people to see? :o

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby killerwolf6 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:07 pm

After finishing the fight I gotta ask, where you meant to get a weapon from the girl before the fight, because despite saying the will give you a spare gun after the battle neither the main character or the girl are equipped with any weapon (nor are any added to your inventory). Further more after the fight with the succubus, it would appear that the two characters can't even equip guns.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:09 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:After finishing the fight I gotta ask, where you meant to get a weapon from the girl before the fight, because despite saying the will give you a spare gun after the battle neither the main character or the girl are equipped with any weapon (nor are any added to your inventory). Further more after the fight with the succubus, it would appear that the two characters can't even equip guns.

I just figured that myself ^^; Hopefully im working on version 0.2 with mostly all of that fixed.

The reason you cant use a gun is because i didnt notice it was set on AXE instead of GUN. Shame on me for releasing very unstable-unplayable prototype.

I will probally upload version 0.2 later or tomorow because this game need urgent fix.

It will also come with a surprise for the people proto-testing this rpg. :-D

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:11 pm

For those who see the captcha error, you have to create an account. You don't need to go pro. It will be enough with a basic account. I logged in into mine and it let me download the game no problem.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killerwolf6 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:25 pm

I wouldn't say the game would be enjoyable for Dark souls fans. The souls series are hard, but fair for the most part. I say it more comparable to old 2D platformers like Ninja Gaiden, or like playing a slot machine, or fighting the super boss in a modern Atelier game.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:07 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:I wouldn't say the game would be enjoyable for Dark souls fans. The souls series are hard, but fair for the most part. I say it more comparable to old 2D platformers like Ninja Gaiden, or like playing a slot machine, or fighting the super boss in a modern Atelier game.

Its because i got some inspiration from this particular era of old 2D SNES/Genesis Game. :-D I like the old aspect of being hard but i understand this game need to get softened since its mostly intended to be enjoyable as a vore game and not a rogue-like hardcord game.

Some news:
Im working for upload a whole chapter for next update, it will take a while to write and do it since i got irl life as well.

I hope to release it on september or november, i didnt forget this project.

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vanny » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:17 pm

Does this game have full tour?
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game