The Devourment Mod Build V0.65d

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Devourment Mod Build V0.65d

Postby NerdyNeko » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:49 pm

Hello one and all,

Now I'm sure a lot of us are gutted the link died out for the devourment mod, god know what happen to its maker but I cant let this mod die, I recently had to install a fresh copy of skyrim only to find the mod was no longer here, I thought I was never going to play it again :-O However thanks from the help of a dear friend of mine we have got the latest build of the mod safe and secure on my hard drive, I will be sure to keep close guard of it and ensure the copy will always remain safe with me, so if this link is ever dead please PM me directly and I will get a new link up for you guys :-D

I have posted it for all of you to enjoy on my Google Drive account:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwPKQn ... sp=sharing

Just to make things clear:
1) I do not own the mod, nor claim to own it
2) I will not be improving this mod
3) I wont be providing any tech support for this mod
4) If the creator wishes for me to take this down I will do
5) If the creator comes back to the mod I will remove the link
5) I'm just a huge fan of this who wants to ensure this is around for a few more years to come :-D

Original Post for this mod
Spoiler: show
"Devourment" is a Skyrim vore mod which grants female players and NPCs the ability to swallow others whole, complete with a bulging-belly mesh, scat pile graphics (there's an option to disable scat, should you be so inclined), and hopefully balanced game mechanics. If you're interested in a less lethal experience, it's possible to disable NPC predators, and a variety of nonlethal options are available.

Latest stable version (v0.65c): https://mega.co.nz/#!QElRjD4Y!TbrwEstUq ... XeJehWGRpw
Sample add-on mods (with source): https://mega.co.nz/#!REtk3I7a!g5yTYPIHB ... 5qiyNQR954

***Critically important note for v0.60 users***
v0.65 changes the file name from .esp to .esm, which is necessary for add-on mods to function. This requires one small change to your save file to make it compatible with the new version. Open the file in a text editor (do make a backup first!) and do a find-and-replace to change devourment.esp to devourment.esm. Save the file, remove devourment.esp from your Skyrim load order, add Devourment.esm, and you should be able to play with no further issues.

***If unvoiced lines are being "spoken" too fast to read***
Skyrim's engine appears to use a monkey and a dartboard to determine how long to wait for an unvoiced line to be "spoken." This small SKSE plugin fixes that: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

Kind Regards
Nerdy Neko~
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Devourment Mod Build V0.65d

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Why not release source of that mod? I mean, if the owner isn't able to contine development this is not a bad idea to release its source to community. So, the community'll release branches (different versions) on their own preferences and we'll have lots of devourment versions or even a better one.
I doesn't make any sense to keep the mod source in secret if there's no intention to sell it... :-?

I fear that devourment mod, in its current state, is just a modded mod. Or in other words, the source of scripts are gone.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Raiden13 wrote:Why not release source of that mod?

you must not know of the drama surrounding this mod
Firon
---

Postby SynningStar » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Firon wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:Why not release source of that mod?

you must not know of the drama surrounding this mod

Drama? Oh, you mean the underage stuff right?
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby wakkoratti » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Hey, if you want, I have an archive of all the previous versions of this mod. If you want I could post it.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:34 am

Raiden13 wrote:Why not release source of that mod? I mean, if the owner isn't able to contine development this is not a bad idea to release its source to community. So, the community'll release branches (different versions) on their own preferences and we'll have lots of devourment versions or even a better one.
I doesn't make any sense to keep the mod source in secret if there's no intention to sell it... :-?

I fear that devourment mod, in its current state, is just a modded mod. Or in other words, the source of scripts are gone.

At one point, I was doing a lot of Devourment modding, and I was explicitly asked not to distribute the source code (if I ever got it); I was told that the intent was to build a generic Devourment framework, so that player-made add-ons would remain compatible from version to version.

Incidentally, I've got Skyrim/Devourment installed and I'm going to take another shot at getting the NiNode-scaling digestion working properly (just because I'm a completionist and I hate leaving a task undone :wink: ). As soon as I have something to report, I'll let you all know.

Edit: I've done it! I am very happy to announce that I have a time-scaled digestion system working with EBBB! More details (and a download link) in the Devourment Update Thread.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Firon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:58 am

SynningStar wrote:
Firon wrote:you must not know of the drama surrounding this mod

no...male pred content
Firon
---

Postby wakkoratti » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Firon wrote:
SynningStar wrote:
Firon wrote:you must not know of the drama surrounding this mod

no...male pred content

Well that too.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby stevebat » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:41 am

Actually it's kind of a long list of offenses on the part of one developer. best not to delve to deep into that mess.
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:02 am

stevebat wrote:Actually it's kind of a long list of offenses on the part of one developer. best not to delve to deep into that mess.

They could have just deleted it all and left you with nothing.

Really its this sort of attitude that made me drop the whole thing. Im not surprised vegan made excuses and quit, the lack of gratitude from certain quarters of this community is mindboggling.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Does someone here have devourment MF edition?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby stevebat » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Sideromelane, what I am referring to was unethical deletion of hard work of code in the name of similarity. Surely you think that what vegan has done is borderline illegal? Destroying other peoples work in the name of preserving false morals?
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:10 pm

stevebat wrote:Sideromelane, what I am referring to was unethical deletion of hard work of code in the name of similarity. Surely you think that what vegan has done is borderline illegal? Destroying other peoples work in the name of preserving false morals?

Steve, I'm not a mod, but I'll say this: do not go down that road. We've had far too much drama on this subject already. As they said in Frozen, 'let it go'.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby NerdyNeko » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:15 am

Isha wrote:
stevebat wrote:Sideromelane, what I am referring to was unethical deletion of hard work of code in the name of similarity. Surely you think that what vegan has done is borderline illegal? Destroying other peoples work in the name of preserving false morals?

Steve, I'm not a mod, but I'll say this: do not go down that road. We've had far too much drama on this subject already. As they said in Frozen, 'let it go'.

Honistly I didnt expect this S-Storm when I posted this, why dont we all just calm it a little, I posted this so others can enjoy it... not so you lot can argue and bicker... thats not what this community is about :-)

Peace, kitty demands peace X-D
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:05 am

NerdyNeko wrote:
Isha wrote:

Honistly I didnt expect this S-Storm when I posted this, why dont we all just calm it a little, I posted this so others can enjoy it... not so you lot can argue and bicker... thats not what this community is about :-)

Peace, kitty demands peace X-D

Sorry. Didn't mean to start a sh--storm. I just get tired of randoms with their nose out of joint trying to be sh--disturbers.

Peace!
Isha
Participator

Postby kongpow » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:43 am

Isha wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:Why not release source of that mod? I mean, if the owner isn't able to contine development this is not a bad idea to release its source to community. So, the community'll release branches (different versions) on their own preferences and we'll have lots of devourment versions or even a better one.

At one point, I was doing a lot of Devourment modding, and I was explicitly asked not to distribute the source code (if I ever got it); I was told that the intent was to build a generic Devourment framework, so that player-made add-ons would remain compatible from version to version.

Incidentally, I've got Skyrim/Devourment installed and I'm going to take another shot at getting the NiNode-scaling digestion working properly (just because I'm a completionist and I hate leaving a task undone :wink: ). As soon as I have something to report, I'll let you all know.

Edit: I've done it! I am very happy to announce that I have a time-scaled digestion system working with EBBB! More details (and a download link) in the Devourment Update Thread.

Oh cool, so EBB finally has working timescale digestion huh, good to know. That was a major reason I could never get into EBBB proper. I loved time-scaled digestion too much to warrant throwing it out. Props to Isha!

I probably should have made a thread for this awhile back, but I've got a blog with a v.65d mod pack with a score of community devourment addons in it as well so people don't have to dig through 5000 pages of locked thread lol. Link to download and info page is in my signature.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:36 pm

The only things left to deal with really is figuring out how to auto-0transport players when an actor changes cells, which is the most frustrating thing ever. Bethesda still hasn't figured out how to do that kind of calling in Fallout 4 either.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby e2s86 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:39 am

SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION is coming in October and many mods will not work. :!: :!: :!: :!:
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:51 am

e2s86 wrote:SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION is coming in October and many mods will not work. :!: :!: :!: :!:

Who cares? You've got Skyrim. You can already mod it to the level of anything Bethesda will produce.

In short your game will look and play just as good as the Remastered version. This is just to try and cash in on the console market.

They want to remaster Oblivion, now thats something everyone can be interested in.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:22 pm

ian66613 wrote:The only things left to deal with really is figuring out how to auto-0transport players when an actor changes cells, which is the most frustrating thing ever. Bethesda still hasn't figured out how to do that kind of calling in Fallout 4 either.

An older version of Devourment used ta have sort of an auto-transportin' thing; I distinctly remember bein' gulped by Ysolda in Whiterun, and watchin' as she walked home, went inside, and went ta sleep, curled up around a big squirmin' belly fulla me. :P

Code-wise, I'm pretty sure this was accomplished by constantly movin' the invisible, undetectable player ta the pred. The downside was that even though ya WERE undetectable, yer pred would still stop, grunt, and walk backwards every now and then, like they had bumped inta ya.

That part was fixed, although at the cost of the player not followin' a pred through multiple cells. (And the occasional bug of appearin' somewhere in the sky out in the countryside, fallin' ta a splattery doom, when bein' eaten.)
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game