The Devourment Mod Build V0.65d

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Devourment Mod Build V0.65d

Postby ian66613 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm pretty sure you can just attach a listener to the NPC, and whenever they change cells, just teleport the player nearby or something.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby JillSandwich » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:15 pm

I really appreciate people making Devourment more accessible, but what about all the add-ons for it? Does anyone want to share that stuff too? It's difficult to get these when pretty much all the links are dead by this point (or buried in tons of comments).

(trying to get my hands on Gat & Fuzz Meshes and EBBB)
"I have THIS!"
JillSandwich
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:14 pm

XxWolfcastlexX wrote:I really appreciate people making Devourment more accessible, but what about all the add-ons for it? Does anyone want to share that stuff too? It's difficult to get these when pretty much all the links are dead by this point (or buried in tons of comments).

(trying to get my hands on Gat & Fuzz Meshes and EBBB)

see here for EBBB, as i mention over there, it doesn't play nice without SLIF.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Just curious about this small problem I got as I seem to be missing some parts to my Dev mod.
What is missing is all there noises when you swallow someone like the screams in your belly.
Also when I talk with someone that is in my belly I only see my dialog and now the other person talking.
Anybody got any ideas of how to fix this?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game