Game concept...?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Game concept...?

Postby Varenx » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:10 pm

Hey! I know this might fit well in the Q&A thread, but it might grab greater attention here. I hope someone will wander in and answer this one even despite the fact we haven't heard about how things are going with this project. :(
So, all I have seen in this forum was a bunch of ideas popping out from here and there and I was wondering if there is anything that we can consider final? If the answer is 'yes' for that, would it be possible to make it available for everyone, or at least a part of it?
Looking forward to hear a word from you guys. 8)
Varenx
Participator

Re: Game concept...?

Postby quicks » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:30 am

i wonder about that too.

"the project"

unfortuantly there seems to be too many going on at once and too unsure about plans for a time estimate on them to get anywhere. or at least they are leaving the loyal fans in the dark.

im sure everything will be worth the wait :wink:

im most looking forward to VRPG 2nd chapter
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Return to Vore game